Author Topic: Hgh overrated or not ?  (Read 8112 times)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
Re: Hgh overrated or not ?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 12:55:13 PM »
GH is excellent.  No dose of peptides will compare to pharm grade GH, period.  Anyone that compares the 2 has never used legit GH.  It's much healthier to run GH with gear, than it is to run huge dosages of gear alone.  You will be able to cut down on the gear actually.  GH gives a fullness and roundness that you don't get from gear alone.  It does make your waist tighter, unless you creep into pro doses, even then it's more due to insulin abuse.  I'll never go without it.  Been on it for 3 years, bloods are perfect all the time.  Unless you're competing, test and GH are all you need to accomplish whatever you want in terms of your physique.

well put.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 05:33:51 PM »
GH is excellent.  No dose of peptides will compare to pharm grade GH, period.  Anyone that compares the 2 has never used legit GH.  It's much healthier to run GH with gear, than it is to run huge dosages of gear alone.  You will be able to cut down on the gear actually.  GH gives a fullness and roundness that you don't get from gear alone.  It does make your waist tighter, unless you creep into pro doses, even then it's more due to insulin abuse.  I'll never go without it.  Been on it for 3 years, bloods are perfect all the time.  Unless you're competing, test and GH are all you need to accomplish whatever you want in terms of your physique.

What dose GH are you running?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 09:11:00 PM »
I use 3-6iu of Serostim per day.  T4/T3 combo twice daily, 50 mg of var daily, and 500mg of test enanthate per week.  20 iu of Humalog preworkout only.  GH is usually 3iu per day, but if I skip a day then I'll do 6 the next day.  Will probably go to 6-8iu per day this spring just to see what it does on a contest diet at that dose. 

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2016, 10:17:58 PM »
I use 3-6iu of Serostim per day.  T4/T3 combo twice daily, 50 mg of var daily, and 500mg of test enanthate per week.  20 iu of Humalog preworkout only.  GH is usually 3iu per day, but if I skip a day then I'll do 6 the next day.  Will probably go to 6-8iu per day this spring just to see what it does on a contest diet at that dose. 

How much T4 are you using?

I'm going to add 3.3iu GH daily to my current cycle of 500mg test & 300mg deca & have some T4 on order.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2016, 02:25:02 AM »
I would love to use something like 2iu of pharma GH just for joints and fat loss.
I think its only good in high dose with slin and T4 which is a hassle and the cost is insane too.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 08:07:40 AM »
it seams like there is a trend on the internet the last few months if anybody has noticed. At first it was mega dosage talk, multi compounds etc.  I think before lots of kids start doing some serious damage from not being educated properly, the social media circuit has seamed to been trying to tone down the usage and inform people of the sides wheather or not the shit is the trueth or not.

This is a very sad thing today that when people read something on the net it simply has to be true becuase the net said it is.  In another decade or two there is going to be no difference between people.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 01:45:24 AM »
it seams like there is a trend on the internet the last few months if anybody has noticed. At first it was mega dosage talk, multi compounds etc.  I think before lots of kids start doing some serious damage from not being educated properly, the social media circuit has seamed to been trying to tone down the usage and inform people of the sides wheather or not the shit is the trueth or not.

This is a very sad thing today that when people read something on the net it simply has to be true becuase the net said it is.  In another decade or two there is going to be no difference between people.
I have noticed this as well, other sites have toned it down dramatically but GETBIG will always say it how it is. This may sound reckless but the idiots who take everything under the sun in vain get shamed on here

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 10:58:26 AM »
For me the difference is  around 7lbs  of lean muscle, as in contest ripped weight... That's in the 4-6 iu range