Author Topic: Big RONNIE back in the GYM!  (Read 27803 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Big RONNIE back in the GYM!
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2016, 11:48:16 AM »
He almost walked for you bitches!

Hahaha, yeah buddy!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2016, 11:49:53 AM »
He says:

So let me ask you again, you still wanna be 8 X Mr Olympia? As you can see, the price you have to pay is pretty painful. But of course a champion like myself wouldn't have it no other way.

Lee Haney is not in the same state Ronnie is in.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2016, 12:48:29 PM »
Mark it down. In 9 months time one of those physical therapy nurses is going to push out a mudshark after meeting with Ronnie...

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2016, 02:18:45 PM »
Wow Ronnie's legs got small! How long before he can get back to squatting 405 for sets of 20?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2016, 06:52:29 AM »
Now you can see why the surgery lasted so long:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBslfKOmGbx/

Hope the painkillers are working...

"What you guys are looking at is 11 hours of hard work neurosurgeons performed on my back. "

Neurosurgeons
“Neurosurgeons focus on diagnosis and treatment of the brain and nervous system, such as the brain, spine and spinal cord, nerves, and blood vessels within the skull.”

Orthopedic Surgeons
“Orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat bone and joint disorders such as spinal disorders, arthritis, sports injuries, bone tumors, skeletal deformities, and joint replacements.”

Well I learned something today thanks to Ronnie... (and I'd love to know what pain meds he's on - patient controlled IV drip morphine maybe?)
T

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2016, 04:58:34 PM »
Ronnie trying his best to end up like Kris Dim...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2016, 05:12:08 PM »
Ronnie trying his best to end up like Kris Dim...
No, he's trying to end up like an Alex Zanardi with legs.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2016, 03:53:16 AM »
FF to 3:37

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2016, 07:09:27 AM »
Not surprised with this outcome. He could have avoided this if he retired from the gym, like all his doctors told him. This was plain dumb.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2016, 07:19:30 AM »
Not surprised with this outcome. He could have avoided this if he retired from the gym, like all his doctors told him. This was plain dumb.

Or, he could have just lifted "lighter" to stay in shape and remain active.

Again, he did what he had to do to become 8x mr olympia. I wont fault him for that. But to continue on this path and ignore doctors order (I ASSUME his doctors are telling him not to go crazy with the weights) is just crazy. How many more surgeries must he have before he realizes this?
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2016, 07:54:11 AM »
He says:

So let me ask you again, you still wanna be 8 X Mr Olympia? As you can see, the price you have to pay is pretty painful. But of course a champion like myself wouldn't have it no other way.

Haney didn't try to max out like Ronnie all the time. Ronnie is still ego lifting in his head and he can't walk. Talking about being a coward because he didn't do 2 more reps?  ::) get the fuck out of here.
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2016, 07:56:28 AM »

Again, he did what he had to do to become 8x mr olympia. I wont fault him for that. But to continue on this path and ignore doctors order (I ASSUME his doctors are telling him not to go crazy with the weights) is just crazy. How many more surgeries must he have before he realizes this?

I can relate to him. I had surgery to two herniated discs in my neck a year ago. In the gym is very hard to restrain myself from training like i always did. I must remind myself i should only use girl weights and concentrate on the pump.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2016, 08:53:06 AM »
I can relate to him. I had surgery to two herniated discs in my neck a year ago. In the gym is very hard to restrain myself from training like i always did. I must remind myself i should only use girl weights and concentrate on the pump.

Lately I hear lots of people getting disc hernias surgeries, seems like it is common (all athletes of some sort).

Ronnie`s type of training really isn`t the best way for someone who lifts for the looks or being fit. Haney said it best - stimulate, don`t annihilate.

As far as maintaining you previous glory, that just isn`t possible when you have so many injuries as Ronnie has, not to mention the stress on the body trying to stay big. Matthias Steiner is a good example of retired but still fit and strong without putting a ton of stress on the body:

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2016, 03:32:08 PM »

It's sad.  I don't know how anybody could think this would end well when they saw the way he was training after the last surgery.  I hope it is all worth it to him...but to me it sounds like he should to be talking to a psychologist.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2016, 04:05:24 PM »
This idiot's "Aunt Bunny falling down the stairs" moment is coming. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2016, 03:29:58 AM »
This idiot's "Aunt Bunny falling down the stairs" moment is coming. 

"God has a plan with each and any one of us" - Ronnie Dean Coleman

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2016, 03:44:15 AM »
Evidently, Ronnie is reluctant to acknowledge that it was not his training for his Olympia wins that snapped the screws in his spine.  He tries to make his stupidity seem noble by linking it to his career, instead of being resultant from his post career idiocy. 

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2016, 05:04:00 AM »
Evidently, Ronnie is reluctant to acknowledge that it was not his training for his Olympia wins that snapped the screws in his spine.  He tries to make his stupidity seem noble by linking it to his career, instead of being resultant from his post career idiocy. 

what i find funny is how in all his videos now he is using weights he cant even handle how retarded can he be

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2016, 05:06:52 AM »
what i find funny is how in all his videos now he is using weights he cant even handle how retarded can he be

"Lightweight, baby" "Yeah, buddy".

That's why.

©

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2016, 09:27:39 AM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2016, 09:28:54 AM »
Arms still have some ripped size...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2016, 11:39:43 PM »
He says:

To be fair Haney's era was a different one right before the need for size eclipsed everything. The 90's onwards the goal was to get as big and ripped as humanly possible, combining powerlifting and bodybuilding essentially.  Bodybuilders being bodybuilders did what they had to do.
V

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2016, 02:55:20 AM »
ronnie is still very lean and vascular he has superior african genetics

problem is,   he is old crippled and weak.  he needs to accept this and just train moderate or light and stay in shape.

his videos now are pathetic he uses weight he cant even handle properly even worst he has idiots around him , who encourage him  to do this

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2016, 06:43:57 AM »
ronnie is still very lean and vascular he has superior african genetics

problem is,   he is old crippled and weak.  he needs to accept this and just train moderate or light and stay in shape.

his videos now are pathetic he uses weight he cant even handle properly even worst he has idiots around him , who encourage him  to do this

he still trains with huge younger guys who move a lot of weight,,to a former 8x mr o watching a younger guy push weights you toyed with like say a 160 or 180 lb db press and he does his set  then you pull a 100 lb  db press 'i'm sure to him it messes with his head'..he should train to a lesser extent but he still has the mindset to do otherwise..

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2016, 07:08:40 AM »
I think pressing 100lbs dumbells is a serious challenge to him nowadays. He will need more surgeries in the future.

Ronnie's cognitive abilities have also diminished in my opinion over the years. He might have some sort of neurological disorder. He has good team around him and I'm sure they're doing all the work behind the curtain. Big Ron can be in his comfort zone shouting yip yip yeah buddy 8-time Mr. Olympia.

Sad how mighty has fallen :(  :'(