Author Topic: Laziest BB ever?  (Read 5472 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Laziest BB ever?
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2016, 04:39:20 PM »
Laziest guy I ever saw train in my life was branch warren.  Looked bored, tired, hung over and not really interested in what he was doing, but maybe that's just him.

Sure...
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 04:46:56 PM »
I remember seeing him on video throwing up the 200s on dumbbell bench and repping 405 slow and controlled on incline barbell all while dieting down. Strong dude
There is actual video of Dillett picking up 200s? You mean he just didn't look at them? And the same vid showed him repping 405 on the bar? He wasn't removing the plates for someone or looking at someone else lift it?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2016, 07:05:18 PM »
There is actual video of Dillett picking up 200s? You mean he just didn't look at them? And the same vid showed him repping 405 on the bar? He wasn't removing the plates for someone or looking at someone else lift it?
Whoops. I quoted the wrong post. That was supposed to be about Cormier. Sorry

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2016, 07:08:48 PM »
I don't know bro's.  I've seen Dillett do some epic Lat pull-downs.
Air Falcon

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2016, 11:47:49 PM »
yes, from that!

Before they train chest together, Franco is hanging off the chin bar with gravity boots, Arnold walks up and goes "let's go Franco, you lazy bastard" that word will forever remind me of that part in that movie, lol!
I always thought he said "crazy bastard"

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2016, 07:12:47 AM »
Dillet played football in the CFL so he wasn't always lazy...

Although it is unbelieveable that he had any athletic ability ever.

Everything looked so hard for him.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2016, 07:17:49 AM »
Laziest guy I ever saw train in my life was branch warren.  Looked bored, tired, hung over and not really interested in what he was doing, but maybe that's just him.

def would not have ever thought that.. 

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 07:19:51 AM »
isnt there a story where cormier saw mike tyson in a club and almost got into a fight. apparently cormier was a few days away from a show and out partying.

I gotta give it to him though , the fact that he could do that and still manage his physique is pretty incredible.  after a night of hard partying for me i would loose about 8 pounds and not really get back to myself till middle of the next wk.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 07:44:31 AM »
Basically the entire Golds gym crew. All genetics no work ethic.

Dorian had decent genetics at best. He won because he out worked them. Simply put. Imagine if Wheeler trained with the fiercocity and intensity that Yates had in his prime. Imagine the possibilities.
yates has many injuries

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2016, 02:46:51 PM »
isnt there a story where cormier saw mike tyson in a club and almost got into a fight. apparently cormier was a few days away from a show and out partying.

I gotta give it to him though , the fact that he could do that and still manage his physique is pretty incredible.  after a night of hard partying for me i would loose about 8 pounds and not really get back to myself till middle of the next wk.

I think Cormier was working as a bouncer at the time and kid dynamite slapped the back of his noggin and that was it.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2016, 03:30:11 PM »
Not sure if he always trained that way but his leg workout I saw was pityful.
Dillet, wheeler, goodrum and wiggs