Author Topic: Left wing twats heads must be spinning  (Read 1235 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Left wing twats heads must be spinning
« on: April 04, 2019, 11:45:59 AM »
Islam V LGBT. The two you pander to the most. Who do you choose or do you just ignore all questions about it and act like its not happening like you always do in situations like this.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/02/asia/brunei-lgbt-inhumane-stoning-laws-intl/index.html

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Left wing twats heads must be spinning
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 12:01:25 PM »
Islam V LGBT. The two you pander to the most. Who do you choose or do you just ignore all questions about it and act like its not happening like you always do in situations like this.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/02/asia/brunei-lgbt-inhumane-stoning-laws-intl/index.html
Is it any wonder why all these different cultures want to run to the US They hate us for what we represent but they don't see their own brutality towards women and there own kind...
p

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 05:03:36 AM »
I never hear gays speak out against Muslim countries that torture and kill gays under Sharia law. Somehow it's accepted. Now if a baker doesn't make a cake for a gay wedding all hell breaks loose. It's not the only liberal hypocrisy. So me a feminist against letting men who claim to identify as women from competing and winning women's athletic competitions. Just silence.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 05:06:16 AM »
I never thought I would root for Islam, but here we are in 2019.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 05:49:25 AM »
 It's only bad when White people do it.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 05:53:02 AM »
If muslimes were white with blond hair and blue eyes, then and only then would the cucktards hate them.