Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
Diet recommendations
(1/2) > >>
lightweight83:
Alright getbig, I rarely post here but lurk daily, so I know the brutal shenanigans you fuckers like to pull!
I've finally said enough is enough, and I'm ready to get as shredded as possible to pull as much tail as possible this summer! I'm 32 and 5'11 210lbs, with probably around 15% bf or so I'd guess.  Arms and shoulders are lean, but the abs are long gone! lol
I'm a lifetime natty, not really by choice, but because it has never really been presented to me! lol The only supplements I take are the whey in my diet, and a preworkout.
I've been eating like a fucking savage for the past 6 months or so, and it has kinda caught up with me, I'm planning on eating the following meals and I just want to make sure you guys think this will work:

Meal 1
Blended shake with:
8oz Milk
1/2 cup oats
1tbs natural peanut butter
1 scoop whey

Meal 2
8 oz boneless chicken cooked in oven with salt,pepper,garlic pepper, chili powder
1/2 cup brown rice (with franks hot sauce)
handful or almonds

Meal 3 (preworkout)
8 oz chicken (same as before)
1 cup broccoli
almonds or peanutbutter

meal 4 (post workout)
Same as meal 2

Meal 5 (snack around 8pm)
8oz of the triple play greek yogurt
1 tbs natural peanut butter

Meal 6 (before bed)
1 scoop of whey with water

What do you guys think?  I've been extremely lean before, but it's been a few years now, and I want to make sure this will work, since a bit older now.  I can post pics for you guys to bash if you'd like, up to you fuckers!
Thanks in advace for anyone who actually replies with something positive lol
falco:
Yesterday was arms day. Ate vegetarian with a couple of beers after. Gave some gas in the morning.
Weedlejuice:

--- Quote from: lightweight83 on February 24, 2016, 07:25:35 AM ---Alright getbig, I rarely post here but lurk daily, so I know the brutal shenanigans you fuckers like to pull!
I've finally said enough is enough, and I'm ready to get as shredded as possible to pull as much tail as possible this summer! I'm 32 and 5'11 210lbs, with probably around 15% bf or so I'd guess.  Arms and shoulders are lean, but the abs are long gone! lol
I'm a lifetime natty, not really by choice, but because it has never really been presented to me! lol The only supplements I take are the whey in my diet, and a preworkout.
I've been eating like a fucking savage for the past 6 months or so, and it has kinda caught up with me, I'm planning on eating the following meals and I just want to make sure you guys think this will work:

Meal 1
Blended shake with:
8oz Milk
1/2 cup oats
1tbs natural peanut butter
1 scoop whey

Meal 2
8 oz boneless chicken cooked in oven with salt,pepper,garlic pepper, chili powder
1/2 cup brown rice (with franks hot sauce)
handful or almonds

Meal 3 (preworkout)
8 oz chicken (same as before)
1 cup broccoli
almonds or peanutbutter

meal 4 (post workout)
Same as meal 2

Meal 5 (snack around 8pm)
8oz of the triple play greek yogurt
1 tbs natural peanut butter

Meal 6 (before bed)
1 scoop of whey with water

What do you guys think?  I've been extremely lean before, but it's been a few years now, and I want to make sure this will work, since a bit older now.  I can post pics for you guys to bash if you'd like, up to you fuckers!
Thanks in advace for anyone who actually replies with something positive lol

--- End quote ---

Not enough info to make an educated guess tbh, is the milk skimmed or whole, almonds or peanut butter means nothing without a measurement one tbsp can be 100 to 300 kcal worth of fat depending on how you define a tbsp of peanut butter.

If your cals are reduced you're gonna lose weight dumping too many out will just get you small, flat and smooth, depending on gear use.
lightweight83:
Sorry man.  Milk is always skim.  I typically eat a half serving of almonds with every meal (14) and when I saw peanut butter I typically have a tablespoon of it. 
I'm not on any gear at all, so I'm not expecting to look like a monster when I'm done this, just want to get shredded as fuck and pull as much young pussy as possible! lol
NaturalWonder83:
Try getting some advocadoes as a fat source
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version