Author Topic: McGregor & Diaz got a little carried away @ staredown  (Read 82695 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: McGregor & Diaz got a little carried away @ staredown
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2016, 05:19:21 AM »
Nate is fucking funny

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2016, 05:22:39 AM »
Nate is fucking funny

I have a sudden crave for some strong ass coffee...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2016, 05:41:25 AM »
Nate is fucking funny

HA HA, Nate doesn't give one single fuck, walks off before the interview is even finished.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2016, 05:43:53 AM »
Nate obviously tried to form a thought, but it constantly suffered a mutation of some sort before it came out of his mouth. Conor is smooth and relaxed, owned it

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2016, 05:46:13 AM »
Nate obviously tried to form a thought, but it constantly suffered a mutation of some sort before it came out of his mouth. Conor is smooth and relaxed, owned it

You know what, I don't think he is as dumb as others make out, he just has zero patience for fools and retarded questions. When you come from the underclasses the way he has, you don't have much time for the middle classes and their privilege blindness.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2016, 05:51:06 AM »
You know what, I don't think he is as dumb as others make out, he just has zero patience for fools and retarded questions. When you come from the underclasses the way he has, you don't have much time for the middle classes and their privilege blindness.

I don't really in all actuality think nate is dumb. And to be fair, I can relate more to nate than conor.

I also like the way nate told him that the entire fight game is on steroids, LOL!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2016, 05:53:15 AM »
Diaz is coming to fight tonight.

He will do better that what people are expecting of him. This is gonna be good.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2016, 05:54:06 AM »

x100000

this whole shitshow is painful to watch

nate doesn't feel the need to respond to these morons :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2016, 05:59:25 AM »
Diaz is coming to fight tonight.

He will do better that what people are expecting. This is gonna be good.

I'm expecting him to do better than conor's former opponents but I won't say anything else

what is with this meme in here? Why is it used in getbig :D ?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2016, 06:05:45 AM »
Conor McGregor is a former plumber.

He was lower-mid class too.

He is a new arrival to the upper class

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2016, 06:09:08 AM »
Conor McGregor is a former plumber.

He was lower-mid class too.

He is a new arrival to the upper class

true, he was collecting welfare checks before

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2016, 06:26:04 AM »
She's grinding on my dick there bro, it's not that serious.

why do people randomly post that? What's the original motive behind that meme? that's all I want to know, it's not that serious

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2016, 07:07:34 AM »
nate owning that dumb bitch and connor

connor is starting to look like a prick basically boasting about money all the time

and treating nate like he is sub class

nate just walks off like a boss

T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2016, 07:11:35 AM »
nate owning that dumb bitch and connor

connor is starting to look like a prick basically boasting about money all the time

and treating nate like he is sub class

nate just walks off like a boss

nate IS sub class. People such as nate are never appreciated in this world.

I am not saying nate is dumb, or whatever. Nate is as real as real comes. But "real" is like natty, noone cares to see that. People want flashy, cool, life loving attitudes.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2016, 07:12:37 AM »

I am not saying nate is dumb, or whatever. Nate is as real as real comes. But "real" is like natty, noone cares to see that. People want flashy, cool, life loving attitudes.

yeah everyone loved rhonda  ::)

when connor falls he will fall hard

be broke in five years trying to maintain the lifestyle

T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2016, 07:18:54 AM »
yeah everyone loved rhonda  ::)

I can understand why people dislike those who want the world and everything in it.

But ronda is extremely self obsessed maniac. She has a major sexual selfesteem problem. Yeah, she picked up judo early on in her life, but more than anything she just wanted attention, she wanted to be the cool girl, she wanted to be "that pretty girl". That's what ronda really is and she's a big mess right now.

Conor? I don't get that vibe from conor, conor just wants to fight, train and own the game, earning big checks and that's completely differend what ronda was.

I love how conor is willing to put everyhting in line everytime he fights, he plays with maximum settings and that's why I love the guy, you can't hate conor on that. You said conor will fall hard when he loses? We will see, it may be that he will be extremely graceful in defeat. Ronda sure as hell wasn't, she still isn't.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2016, 07:19:13 AM »
Once Nate left, it appeared as though Conor wanted to leave too

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2016, 07:19:43 AM »

Not me, I hate that shit, give me ten Nate Diaz's every day of the week.  the world needs more rebels, not less.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2016, 07:22:24 AM »
Not me, I hate that shit, give me ten Nate Diaz's every day of the week.  the world needs more rebels, not less.

I can't but agree with you on that. I was merely speaking for the world. Conor knows what brings money, conor knows what people like to see and he does it naturally. two opposites facing, I love this fight!

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2016, 07:26:55 AM »
yeah everyone loved rhonda  ::)

I actually think he is very smart indeed. He's become the show and it's all about box office.  The man won't lose his millions.

I also know his S&C guys. He's picked the best people he could possibly have found in Dublin, and Ido Portal is an interesting guy that suggests Connor/his people really think outside the box.

He's got me watching MMA and I don't usually give a shit about sports anymore.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2016, 07:34:14 AM »
I can't but agree with you on that. I was merely speaking for the world. Conor knows what brings money, conor knows what people like to see and he does it naturally. two opposites facing, I love this fight!
As a UFC fan who has watched every UFC event, I will watch fights regardless of the fighters personality.  The whole colorful delivery aspect is to win over those not necessarily fans of the sport.  What I hate most about the latest Conor fad is that now every UFC fighter is trying to hype themselves like him and failing miserably as it doesn't come naturally to them the way it does to Conor.  I just like fighters to be themselves.  Look at Fedor Emelianenko, just a sullen non nonsense guy didn't even try and sell a fight, yet I always looked forward to watching him fight.
V

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2016, 07:39:12 AM »
I think Diaz was taught that battle stance by the legend Steven Seagal.

:o

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2016, 07:39:32 AM »
As a UFC fan who has watched every UFC event, I will watch fights regardless of the fighters personality.  The whole colorful delivery aspect is to win over those not necessarily fans of the sport.  What I hate most about the latest Conor fad is that now every UFC fighter is trying to hype like him and failing miserably as it doesn't come naturally to them the way it does to Conor.  I just like fighters to be themselves.  Look at Fedor Emelianenko, just a sullen non nonsense guy didn't even try and sell a fight, yet I always looked forward to watching him fight.

Excellent points and I have also noticed how other fighters have started to talk all hype and it's so bad man, it's soooooo bad ;D

Just to make it clear, I don't want fighters to start acting all flashy and whatever, I hate when it doesn't come from the heart, it looks so awkward. but I don't hate conor for doing it the way he does it, neither. And I love nate being the rebel he is because that's real shit.

In fact, I think nate got under conors skin, nate really doesn't give a damn about all that "game" crap, so conors bs didn't cause any damage. I think nate's not give a fuck attitude got to conor. Like how can a man like diaz not care about none of that shit but still want to murder the dude with no fear? I think that's why conor pucnhed his wrist during their first faceoff.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2016, 07:46:18 AM »
Brock Lesnar, Anderson Silva, and GSP all made millions of dollars.... but they didn't mention it during interviews or at conferences.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2016, 07:55:08 AM »
Brock Lesnar, Anderson Silva, and GSP all made millions of dollars.... but they didn't mention it during interviews or at conferences.

I don't want to hear people boasting about money neither.

conor should chillout. I don't see bill gates posting instagram pictures using blocks of cash as a phone... like 15 thousand dollars worth of cash on hand, as if it was a phone. That's like toilet paper money for him.

Conor should take notes from billionaires and better yet, trillionaires. You don't even SEE the trillionaires, you really gotta dig their names up, but you never see them stuntin, throwing cash in the air, and doing cash hand gestures, lol