Author Topic: Any merit that deca causes blood vessel damage?  (Read 6458 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Any merit that deca causes blood vessel damage?
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2016, 12:37:46 AM »
there ya go baby  ;D

Deca Durabolin, which is also known as Deca and Nandrolone decanoate, is a popular anabolic steroid that is commonly recommended to provide dramatic relief to HIV/AIDS patients and use of this steroid is associated with immune system enhancements.

One of the biggest benefits why Deca Durabolin is extremely popular with sportsmen and fitness conscious people, especially those looking for immune function improvements, is that it improves cell-mediated immune response and improves the activity of macrophages besides reducing the incidence of post-operative infection. It is equally effective in improving immune function, like increasing CD8+ (Cytotoxic cells with CD8 surface protein) count that is highly correlative with improved survival in HIV.

https://decadurabolinleanmass.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/deca-durabolin-improves-immune-function/
lmao cant be serious  :D
a fucking wordpress blog...

There are no studies on this, as EQ is a vet drug. But I'm 99% positive that EQ will have a more adverse affect on your health than Deca.

Just take a Hemo/RBC count while on EQ & see what I mean.
this
The increase in hematocrit is a side effect of all anabolic drugs, there's nothing special about EQ in that regard. 
different AAS have different effects, you know...  ::)
anadrol for example was actually created to treat anemia
so youre telling me its not gonna increase your RBC/hematocrit more than other AAS? lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2016, 05:07:16 AM »
Perfect blood work every 6 months doesn't mean much?

Aren't you the guy who thinks looking at a bottle of Deca will make his arteries corrode?
A good friend of mine just died 3 weeks ago, he was in charge of a HRt clinic.  Blood work all the time, he felt great but died of a clot to his lungs within a few hours.  He was on a lot of test at the time...   So you never know.  Steroids can cause a clotting tendency, and some blood work Na not show that.  I know people with cancer and their blood work is normal ...

Also, I'm not scared of one bottle of deca, but I would be scared if I stayed on 600 a week for the next few years
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 08:02:48 AM »
A good friend of mine just died 3 weeks ago, he was in charge of a HRt clinic.  Blood work all the time, he felt great but died of a clot to his lungs within a few hours.  He was on a lot of test at the time...   So you never know.  Steroids can cause a clotting tendency, and some blood work Na not show that.  I know people with cancer and their blood work is normal ...

Also, I'm not scared of one bottle of deca, but I would be scared if I stayed on 600 a week for the next few years

Being on a lot of gear is not safe, period. Doesn't matter if it's test,anavar or deca. However, people here are making is seem like deca is poison & that somehow other drugs are safe & that's not the case.

My advices to these people is go totally natural & stick to organic zen microbiotics & filtered water.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2016, 01:43:14 PM »
First of all use vs abuse.

Secondly the "safest" steroid is test since it's pretty much the only one that's already in our bodies. Of course there's stuff like dhea but that's almost useless.

EQ stimulates immune function. Average RBC count rise is about 8-12% that can be a good or a bad thing, if it's sky high then donate blood occasionally. Or don't use it.

All steroids (except low dose test increase cardiovascular disease possibilities). Low test is also a risk factor.

Safest to my knowledge in medium dosages which i feel aas should be used anyway are: test, eq, primo, deca, anavar most others are a bit harsh on the lipid profile but if you go off they normalize fast, also nolvadex helps with hdl/ldl ratio. 

Blood work is very important as is lowish-normal BP values.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2016, 04:59:00 PM »
First of all use vs abuse.

Secondly the "safest" steroid is test since it's pretty much the only one that's already in our bodies. Of course there's stuff like dhea but that's almost useless.

EQ stimulates immune function. Average RBC count rise is about 8-12% that can be a good or a bad thing, if it's sky high then donate blood occasionally. Or don't use it.

All steroids (except low dose test increase cardiovascular disease possibilities). Low test is also a risk factor.

Safest to my knowledge in medium dosages which i feel aas should be used anyway are: test, eq, primo, deca, anavar most others are a bit harsh on the lipid profile but if you go off they normalize fast, also nolvadex helps with hdl/ldl ratio. 

Blood work is very important as is lowish-normal BP values.

welcome back bro

what about mast, is it as "safe" as those other injects?

and what would you say is a medium dose for test and also for deca?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2016, 03:26:44 AM »
It depends on the person too, personnally EQ is horrible for me. Anxiety out of hell and its the only thing that ever raised my BP. I just feel awfull on it.
At the end of day when you try a new compound its russian roulette you never know how you will react. Its a risky game that we are playing.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2016, 06:03:52 AM »
Have run Deca twice for 12 weeks, 1st run a while ago at 250pw, this run at 600pw. God help me for the flaming I might get on this board, but both times I noticed that I developed piles about 5 weeks in, different to normal piles (like a different vein network to the normal one and more persistent, not responding to creams). I was poes tired on 600 pw as well, like full on lethargic, falling asleep at lunch break, getting home and sleeping for 14 hours, training twice, three times a week. Sex was pretty good though, super delayed orgasm.

As an aside, I was running winny alongside at 50eod to take advantage of the oestrogen related joint friendliness granted by Deca. It didn't fucking help. Wrist pains like mad, back pumps that turned into aches.......winny is a poison for me, and Deca needs to be treated with respect and dedication.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2016, 06:56:37 AM »
Have run Deca twice for 12 weeks, 1st run a while ago at 250pw, this run at 600pw. God help me for the flaming I might get on this board, but both times I noticed that I developed piles about 5 weeks in, different to normal piles (like a different vein network to the normal one and more persistent, not responding to creams). I was poes tired on 600 pw as well, like full on lethargic, falling asleep at lunch break, getting home and sleeping for 14 hours, training twice, three times a week. Sex was pretty good though, super delayed orgasm.

As an aside, I was running winny alongside at 50eod to take advantage of the oestrogen related joint friendliness granted by Deca. It didn't fucking help. Wrist pains like mad, back pumps that turned into aches.......winny is a poison for me, and Deca needs to be treated with respect and dedication.

I have to ask, what the hell are piles?   You must be European
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
I have to ask, what the hell are piles?   You must be European

Piles (haemorrhoids)

Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are swollen veins and muscle around your anus or in your anal canal.

Your anal canal is a short, muscular tube with blood vessels that connects your rectum (back passage) with your anus. Piles can develop when this tissue becomes swollen, possibly as a result of straining on the toilet. Sometimes, piles can be painful and bleed if they become damaged.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 11:40:59 AM »
he probably just used deca to "bulk" and eat like shit, resulting in sitting on the shitter 10x a day. that catches up with you after a couple weeks, lol

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 03:33:59 PM »
he probably just used deca to "bulk" and eat like shit, resulting in sitting on the shitter 10x a day. that catches up with you after a couple weeks, lol

Bulking & eating too much is the worst thing to happen to bodybuilding, even worse than the intro of insulin imo.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2016, 10:48:59 AM »
Howsit Jizmo....you may be right, I ate a lot of clean food though, but low in fibre. Hadnt thought of the possibility the extra chow was doing it, I still use the toilet pretty much the same regularity and am not plagued. Just had a feeling (as an experienced hypochondriac) it was the Deca, but it may have been the winny thinning blood or something, Im actually clueless.