Author Topic: THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT! FACT!  (Read 33937 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: THE ORIGINAL EARTH IS FLAT! FACT!
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2016, 12:04:49 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2016, 01:29:06 PM »
I find it amazing how profoundly ignorant, stupid and brainwashed people are. They live in a false paradigm where almost everything is a lie.

The earth is indeed flat. Deal with it.

You are genuinely one of my favourite posters - your insight into competition results is always appreciated.  And I rarely enter into discussion that aren't BB related.  BUT - I've asked you questions in other threads about this that you've avoided - can I ask you them here again?  (4 pillars related)
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 04, 2016, 04:43:47 PM »
I find it amazing how profoundly ignorant, stupid and brainwashed people are. They live in a false paradigm where almost everything is a lie.

The earth is indeed flat. Deal with it.

Regardless of the evidence, or being true or false, how does one handle with that information emotinally? Why don't eccentric rich people go seek the truth? High altitude drones, ballons, antartic expeditions...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2016, 05:21:10 PM »
Regardless of the evidence, or being true or false, how does one handle with that information emotinally? Why don't eccentric rich people go seek the truth? High altitude drones, ballons, antartic expeditions...

It's more difficult than one would think. I've been through it. You want to yell and tell the world until you realize people think you're nuts then you're more careful with it. You look at people differently as well, including your own family. I wouldn't change it though.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 04, 2016, 05:49:48 PM »
It's more difficult than one would think. I've been through it. You want to yell and tell the world until you realize people think you're nuts then you're more careful with it. You look at people differently as well, including your own family. I wouldn't change it though.

How did you discover that the earth was flat?  Did you have a big, eye opening moment, or did you learn over time?

epic_alien

« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2016, 05:51:39 PM »
I'm really trying to think objectively about the flat earth concept. one thing i can't seem to get past  the sunrises and sunsets. something has to be moving in order for this to occur?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2016, 06:47:35 PM »
I guess the drug use is still ongoing. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2016, 06:51:18 PM »
We don't live on a spinning ball.

The earth is concave/flat.

I have science and my five senses to back this up.

Ball earth is a scam. Don't be a balltard.

Surprisingly, Marty Champion is correct...The earth is indeed flat or concave.

Gravity does not exist.
Planets don't exist. (They are wandering stars)
NASA is a giant scam/hoax.
Antarctica is not what you think it is.
The sun is not 93,000,000 miles away and the moon is not 237,000 miles away. Stars are not light years away. LIES, LIES, LIES!
We live in a dome.  A snow globe of sorts.

I'm sure this will more than make up for me being gone.  Have fun wrapping your minds around this.
And no, I'm not high, depressed, on any drugs or anything else. I'm actually doing incredible.  I'm just here to tell you facts that will bother you.

So why do all this?  CONTROL!  The heliocentric THEORY is a bunch of garbage used to control the masses. Takes The Most High "God" out of the picture.

We can argue about this another time.  It's time for a paradigm shift fellas and it will be led by yours truly.  It's time for you all to wake up...

Balltards....fuck off.  I've noticed this subject seems to bring out the deep seeded hate in people. Bring it.

Attached is a real representation of the earth not that stupid globe you've been tricked with your entire life.  

Have fun Getbig... :) ;)

Why do I see curvature in an airplane?
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2016, 06:52:38 PM »

Great questions Dave!  Thanks!  No you can't fall off the edge.  There is several hundred miles of ice known as Antarctica that prevents that. Regarding airline pilots, they can't just fly wherever they want this is why they don't run into this ice.

If the earth is spinning at 1,000 miles an hour, how do airplanes land?  It would be physically impossible to land an airplane with the earth spinning like that. The earth is immovable.

Can you cross from the outer edge back to the opposite outer edge?
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2016, 06:58:00 PM »
Any time I feel myself getting uncharacteristically non-racist, I read a Wiggs post and my racial superiority is invigorated.

ahahahaahahahahahahhahah a
S

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #160 on: August 04, 2016, 09:06:18 PM »

Great questions Dave!  Thanks!  No you can't fall off the edge.  There is several hundred miles of ice known as Antarctica that prevents that. Regarding airline pilots, they can't just fly wherever they want this is why they don't run into this ice.

If the earth is spinning at 1,000 miles an hour, how do airplanes land?  
It would be physically impossible to land an airplane with the earth spinning like that. The earth is immovable.

Really.!!!
Then how do flies land when in a car travelling 100+mph
Or People pour Drinks into Cups In Aeroplanes at 500+mph
& not all over themselves or the floor.
With your rationale these would also be impossible.

Maybe just maybe everything inside the car / plane / atmosphere of the earth is also travelling at the same speed.
IE the plane is traveling at 1000mph when on the ground & and then lands at approx 160mph + the 1000mph of Earth & atmosphere.

Or I Know -- Better Still Planes - Cars - Boats Don't actually Exist  :o
We Have Been Lied To about them - They are merely figments of our implanted Immaginations
By the world Elite to achieve world domination. 😱 👍

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 04, 2016, 09:57:32 PM »
by merely shielding an object from atmospheric forces the object can float perfectly centerd in a sheild moving any mph
A

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: August 04, 2016, 10:15:33 PM »
The biggest dent in the flat earth theory is flight times. According to the map, a flight from NY to Moscow should be much shorter and a flight from Chile to Australia should take forever. But they don't. Flat earth morons will tell you that pilots intentionally take the long route to Russia and China to trick passengers into believing it takes that long and they actually question the flight times from Santiago to Sydney as if every pilot and airline and passenger is in on some secret conspiracy. The reality is that flat earth dunces are the most uneducated people on earth and most have never even been on an airplane. On one popular FE forum, the majority of the "experts" will tell you that a flight from Santiago to Sydney cannot be actually booked and that it's just for show but never actually flies because that would give away the "secret". That or they use "supersonic jets" for those flights. All for the purpose of tricking the thousands of international business passengers. 

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2016, 04:07:40 AM »
Mental Illness.

We are flat, but the moon that I can see with my own eyes is round??

We are flat, but the sun that I can see with my own squinted eyes is round???

Why are we wasting time on this bs, we have much better bs to waste time on!
Mr. AZ 2003

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2016, 09:18:15 AM »
10 centuries old map of the earth, featured in the vid, and admiral Byrd interview, telling the world there are continents after antarctica.

Based on the flat earth theory, the solar cycle is the one pictured above.
In the places where the sun is farther, there is ice. Makes sense.
What doesn't makes sense, is visible continents after the antarctica level, and with life in it. There should be seen only more ice, right?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #165 on: August 28, 2016, 09:23:00 AM »
The biggest dent in the flat earth theory is flight times. According to the map, a flight from NY to Moscow should be much shorter and a flight from Chile to Australia should take forever. But they don't. Flat earth morons will tell you that pilots intentionally take the long route to Russia and China to trick passengers into believing it takes that long and they actually question the flight times from Santiago to Sydney as if every pilot and airline and passenger is in on some secret conspiracy. The reality is that flat earth dunces are the most uneducated people on earth and most have never even been on an airplane. On one popular FE forum, the majority of the "experts" will tell you that a flight from Santiago to Sydney cannot be actually booked and that it's just for show but never actually flies because that would give away the "secret". That or they use "supersonic jets" for those flights. All for the purpose of tricking the thousands of international business passengers. 

The supersonic morons are the worst.

No concept of the actual physics behind supersonic flight or the amount of fuel that has to be burned.

There's a reason why a flight on the Concorde cost so damn much when it flew.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #166 on: August 28, 2016, 09:52:17 AM »
Maybe the original earth was flat but what about the new earth?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #167 on: August 28, 2016, 12:22:03 PM »
Can't really believe it. I have watched many videos, some pretty cool old ones including nice material about the south pole and its expeditions.
Overall, I doubt many or most established truths but this one is HARD to believe.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #168 on: August 28, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »

I don't get the flight time thing. Where are they saying is the middle of the map?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #169 on: August 28, 2016, 02:17:09 PM »
There's only one thing flat and that is your brain if you believe this bs.
©

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2016, 02:17:58 PM »
There's only one thing flat and that is your brain if you believe this bs.

Fuck off imbecile

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #171 on: August 28, 2016, 02:19:59 PM »
Fuck off imbecile

Seems you believe this crap, that would make you more imbecile than me.
©

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2016, 02:24:07 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2016, 02:26:14 PM »

Extremely Infected with STD's.

Fixed

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 28, 2016, 10:34:58 PM »
Probably been mentioned in this thread, but what is the reason for the powers that be to trick us into thinking the earth is a sphere and not flat? How does it benefit them or anyone if we don't know the earth is flat? Is it just one large practical joke?