Author Topic: Steroids and eating disorder...  (Read 4898 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: Steroids and eating disorder...
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2016, 04:53:19 AM »
lay out your meal plan(macros etc..)..better for us to know what's causing the problem
T

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2016, 12:43:38 PM »
lay out your meal plan(macros etc..)..better for us to know what's causing the problem
Usually I wake up, take my t3 and drol, shoot my gh.
Go cook 10 egg whites, 3 slices non fat cheese, 1 cup oats and a banana and take my calcium/vitD3/multis/omeg

Meal 2 i would go for 200g white rice and 160-200g lean protein

Meal 3 1.5cup cream of rice, 1 tbsp almond butter, 2 scoop whey iso

Intra shake 2 scoop bcaas, 55-60g carbs, creatine

Postwo shake 1 scoop gainer (15protein/45carbs/3.5fats) 1 scoop whey iso 27g protein and a banana

Postwo meal 200g sweet potatoe or white rice with 160-200g lean protein

Than i would go for something fatty like a burger or something that ruins my diet for the day and take my zinc/magnesium before bed with my steroid injection

I tried following your advices, my breakfast is now

6 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 2 slices non fat cheese (4g protein each), 1 cup oats and a banana

Instead of lean protein im using fattier extra lean ground turkey and beef (9g fat in 100g uncooked) or simply lean protein i add almonds. I will try keeping my fats higher for each meal except postwo

I want to start using veggie greens as well 1 scoop is around 6-7 servings of veggies since i dont eat any

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2016, 12:49:45 PM »
At the very beginning of my bulk i use to do

10 egg whites 1 cup oats in the morning

And 4 meals in my day would be white rice white fish or chicken with 15-20g almonds. Thing is I didn't know why i was getting fat, but should have noticed that I started too high on meals and cals too early. Should have gradually upped my meals and carbs and fats

My postwo shake 54g protein from whey iso

My postwo meal would be sweet potatoes and chicken or white fish

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 11:34:53 PM »
Get your macros right,add 300-400cals gradually focus more on protein 1.5g protein/lb bw..bulker just use the good ol test deca dbol plain and simple

Want to cheat meal do it in the day time
T

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2016, 07:40:15 PM »
Get your macros right,add 300-400cals gradually focus more on protein 1.5g protein/lb bw..bulker just use the good ol test deca dbol plain and simple

Want to cheat meal do it in the day time

Will do that trapz, thank you tons guys! :) can you help me on my cycle? Going to make a new thread

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2016, 03:51:13 AM »
My appetite is he biggest in the morning, postworkout and at night. So i will definitely try that out! Can you give me an example of how your day looks like on IF?
And you better eat within that 1hr anabolic window after working out or your gains will grind to a halt.

What I do may not work for you, but according to research 16/8 (16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating) seems to be the most physique-friendly. I don't like to eat pre-workout so I end up eating my first meal (in the form of a protein shake and a scoop of greens) at 6pm, post-workout. Then I just keep eating when I get home until I go to bed around 10 or 11pm. I always eat protein first, to cover my bases there, and then just fill the rest with carbs and fats that I either crave or feel like I should be eating (high fibrous carbs, nuts, etc...). If you get 200g+ protein in a short period of time, its hard to over-eat on carbs and fats cause protein is very filling, so I find I go to bed STUFFED, and wake up nice and tight and full.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 04:57:47 PM »
Gainsi,
my IF looked like this the other day

200 calorie oat/almond bar and coffee at 7:30am

lemon water, more coffee, maybe a cracker or two around 11am

6pm; EPIC satusfying food intake of dinner, desert, and desert 2...still under 2000 kcals and was full as shit

best diet plan ever

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2016, 04:04:00 AM »
Gainsi,
my IF looked like this the other day

200 calorie oat/almond bar and coffee at 7:30am

lemon water, more coffee, maybe a cracker or two around 11am

6pm; EPIC satusfying food intake of dinner, desert, and desert 2...still under 2000 kcals and was full as shit

best diet plan ever

If I eat anything first thing in the morning I get way hungrier way quicker. I hold out on eating as long as possible. Yesterday I broke my fast around 2 with some almonds and cashews. Then waited until around 6 for my epic feast(s).

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 06:52:20 AM »
eat protein only during the day and stuff yourself at night

but i agree, holding out on eating for long helps too

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2016, 12:51:16 PM »
yeah, doing it that way also makes cutting a breeze...
wake up, fast for another 2-3 hours, be active, get some shit done, then have a small meal (if you eat lots of protein youll still be satiated), then a couple hours later another small meal for lunch, hit the gym late in the day and then you can still stuff your face with a bigass dinner, feel full once a day and still stay on low kcals & lose weight quickly

This is basically what i do and it works pretty dam well.  Im always hungriest at night and my dinner is def my biggest and most looked forward to meal.

as far as ruining your diet, you mentioned a burger. I mean if you dont chuck mayo all over it and bacon and loose the bun. I eat two hamburger patties with american cheese on them as a meal all the time. But thats the meal no carbs no bun . Seams to work well for me.  and if you carvae sugar at night try to find a fruit you enjoy. I find grapes and black berries or rasberries work for me in the sugar cravings. def better then a bag of jellybeans.  I eat a lot of pretzels while watching tv at night aswell.  seams to be way way better for the physique then a huge bag of sourcream and onion chips withs a candy bar. bottom line there is a certain amount of discipline that comes with this sport. all in all how bad do you want it.  you can pretty much always eat but you dont always have your youth bro.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2016, 01:27:44 AM »
eat protein only during the day and stuff yourself at night

but i agree, holding out on eating for long helps too

I want to grow though, isn't that counter productive? I really want to optimize my gains. I gain much better when i am much leaner. And that is also a fact, just easier for muscles to absorb nutrients and it's harder to store fat. Once you get fat, fatter you get, more fat cells your body creates, easier it is to gain fat and harder it becomes to diet down and those fat cells are forever (except if you get surgery). Tomorrow i will try something new. Wake up to whey iso or hydrolyzed, bcaas and a fruit. Get my body out of catabolism asap once i wake up. Than shower and have my first meal/breakfast. The tiny insulin spike from the fruit should help halt the catabolism that happens at night when you don't feed your body for hours. And i sleep so damn long 8-12 hours a night, fkn gh lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2016, 04:56:51 AM »
I want to grow though, isn't that counter productive? I really want to optimize my gains. I gain much better when i am much leaner. And that is also a fact, just easier for muscles to absorb nutrients and it's harder to store fat. Once you get fat, fatter you get, more fat cells your body creates, easier it is to gain fat and harder it becomes to diet down and those fat cells are forever (except if you get surgery). Tomorrow i will try something new. Wake up to whey iso or hydrolyzed, bcaas and a fruit. Get my body out of catabolism asap once i wake up. Than shower and have my first meal/breakfast. The tiny insulin spike from the fruit should help halt the catabolism that happens at night when you don't feed your body for hours. And i sleep so damn long 8-12 hours a night, fkn gh lol
that was for the posters above ;)
you just need to stick to a fucking plan for once lol
get some discipline

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2016, 09:10:09 PM »
that was for the posters above ;)
you just need to stick to a fucking plan for once lol
get some discipline

I lack discipline and I'm working on it :/ need to stay focused on not cheating and eating outside, also costs a fortune

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2016, 09:43:34 PM »
I lack discipline and I'm working on it :/ need to stay focused on not cheating and eating outside, also costs a fortune

The best way to stick to a clean diet is to not buy or have any junk food in the house.

There are times that I want junk so badly that I rummage through the house trying to find something that's remotely not clean, but there is never any junk so I just give up & eat an apple.

If I had junk food in the house, things would get ugly. Real ugly!!!!!!!

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2016, 10:22:01 PM »
The best way to stick to a clean diet is to not buy or have any junk food in the house.

There are times that I want junk so badly that I rummage through the house trying to find something that's remotely not clean, but there is never any junk so I just give up & eat an apple.

If I had junk food in the house, things would get ugly. Real ugly!!!!!!!

Hahahaha but thing is i have a car, takes 2 min to drive to mcdies or 5-10 min to get to a 24hour food place where they sell delicious calorie dense food. Been holding back for past week

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2016, 12:00:57 AM »
Hahahaha but thing is i have a car, takes 2 min to drive to mcdies or 5-10 min to get to a 24hour food place where they sell delicious calorie dense food. Been holding back for past week

The weird thing is that I can totally control myself when eating out. It's at home when things can get ugly. Especially when you wake up at 4AM starving & you want something sweet.

The other thing that totally keeps me on my diet now a days is how much I hate dieting to lose large amounts of weight. I just HATE it, but it has to be done & it's never anything but a giant pain in the ass for me.

After my last big diet where I lost 25lbs, I decided it would be my last major diet. No more yo-yoing. No more stuffing myself & conning myself into thinking I was bulking etc. I'm eating clean 90% of the time, doing cardio without fail a minimum of 3 days a week & just not getting fat again.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2016, 12:17:09 AM »
The weird thing is that I can totally control myself when eating out. It's at home when things can get ugly. Especially when you wake up at 4AM starving & you want something sweet.

The other thing that totally keeps me on my diet now a days is how much I hate dieting to lose large amounts of weight. I just HATE it, but it has to be done & it's never anything but a giant pain in the ass for me.

After my last big diet where I lost 25lbs, I decided it would be my last major diet. No more yo-yoing. No more stuffing myself & conning myself into thinking I was bulking etc. I'm eating clean 90% of the time, doing cardio without fail a minimum of 3 days a week & just not getting fat again.

same here lol
i never have shit food in the house except a ton of protein bars (when im cutting and slip on my diet i sometimes stuff my face with 10-15 of these lol)
never any desire to eat shit food otherwise
i do have some ben and jerries every day though this bulk, simply cuz i can :) i only ever eat shit post workout at night though, any other time of the day NO desire at all

however i live with 4 roommates and they always have shit food lying around, one girl loves baking, theyre always cooking too much, ordering junk food and only eating half of it etc...  THAT makes it hard :D
walking past shit in the grocery store is easy

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2016, 12:59:49 AM »
same here lol
i never have shit food in the house except a ton of protein bars (when im cutting and slip on my diet i sometimes stuff my face with 10-15 of these lol)
never any desire to eat shit food otherwise
i do have some ben and jerries every day though this bulk, simply cuz i can :) i only ever eat shit post workout at night though, any other time of the day NO desire at all

however i live with 4 roommates and they always have shit food lying around, one girl loves baking, theyre always cooking too much, ordering junk food and only eating half of it etc...  THAT makes it hard :D
walking past shit in the grocery store is easy

Does anyone have their way with the young lass who bakes?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2016, 01:14:55 AM »
Does anyone have their way with the young lass who bakes?
lmao
no shes desperate
"men all suck, i will never trust a man ever again" blabla
typical blonde  ;D

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2016, 01:27:27 AM »
Usually I wake up, take my t3 and drol, shoot my gh.
Go cook 10 egg whites, 3 slices non fat cheese, 1 cup oats and a banana and take my calcium/vitD3/multis/omeg

Meal 2 i would go for 200g white rice and 160-200g lean protein

Meal 3 1.5cup cream of rice, 1 tbsp almond butter, 2 scoop whey iso

Intra shake 2 scoop bcaas, 55-60g carbs, creatine

Postwo shake 1 scoop gainer (15protein/45carbs/3.5fats) 1 scoop whey iso 27g protein and a banana

Postwo meal 200g sweet potatoe or white rice with 160-200g lean protein

Than i would go for something fatty like a burger or something that ruins my diet for the day and take my zinc/magnesium before bed with my steroid injection

I tried following your advices, my breakfast is now

6 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, 2 slices non fat cheese (4g protein each), 1 cup oats and a banana

Instead of lean protein im using fattier extra lean ground turkey and beef (9g fat in 100g uncooked) or simply lean protein i add almonds. I will try keeping my fats higher for each meal except postwo

I want to start using veggie greens as well 1 scoop is around 6-7 servings of veggies since i dont eat any

Good diet for a bulker. If you stop growing get more cals in.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2016, 07:39:03 AM »

Same here. If I'm out with friends I have no problem keeping my diet tight. If I'm sitting at home with nothing to do, all I can think of is junk food lol. Its horrible.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2016, 01:35:03 PM »
Same here. If I'm out with friends I have no problem keeping my diet tight. If I'm sitting at home with nothing to do, all I can think of is junk food lol. Its horrible.

Nothing messes with my mind more than going to bed hungry & then waking up in the middle of the night starving so badly that I can't sleep & then trying to wrestle with myself to stay in bed & not raid the fridge.

At times like this even a plain hard-boiled egg or a piece of cold chicken tastes like candy.

I just remember things like this the next time I start getting fat & pull back, since I don't want to go through that none sense ever again.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2016, 12:01:18 PM »
do you guys ever dream of food ? happens to me a handful of times a month

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2016, 02:22:27 PM »
do you guys ever dream of food ? happens to me a handful of times a month