Author Topic: When you wake up dying to take a dump  (Read 27970 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
When you wake up dying to take a dump
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:38:51 AM »
Woke up at 3AM once felt the gurggles in my stomach telling me I needed to get out of bed and go now

Sat on the can expecting a torrent. Nothing. I couldn't even feel anything move at all. Then another round of painful cramps and such. I squeeze and the bottom part isn't fucking budging at all.

I finally realize that although it might be molten liquid shit on the top floor, the exit is completely compacted and blocked off. At this point I have no idea what to do. I am now screaming in pain with every round of cramps and upper bowel movement. I even considered getting some kind of thin device and cramming it in there to break up the stubborn poop party in the lower deck.

After about the 7th round, I feel a slight shift on the bottom. I know you aren't supposed to squeeze but fuck all that nonsense, I was in agony. I am squeezing with all of my might, veins bulging out of my neck and forehead. I know that if this doesn't happen soon, I'm going to pull an Elvis and be found on the can with my eyes rolled into the back of my brain.

Finally a fist-sized piece of shit that was holding up the whole show, shoots out of my ass like Lucifer's Hammer en route to wipe out a whole civilization of Philistines. Immediately after that, is a liquid poo firehose that had so much PSI I'm pretty sure I actually lifted off of the shitter by a few inches. Any harder and I would have been knocked out by hitting my head on the ceiling.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: When you wake up dying to take a dump
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:55:04 AM »
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 11:57:21 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 12:11:28 PM »
Anyone ever hear of the '3x3' rule?   More often than 3 movements a day is too fast - less than 3 times a week, too slow...

And we're aiming for 3 or 4 on the chart - stay healthy Getbig!

T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 12:19:58 PM »
This is a great story.  Thanks for sharing.  I mean that.   :D

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 12:50:40 PM »
another shitty thread
"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 02:45:50 PM »
The heart warms.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 02:52:01 PM »
Next time have your boyfriend go easier on your ass so you don't have these problems in the future.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »
I'm really proud of you!

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 05:20:06 PM »
Wow, Very heart warming story, a Hallmark moment indeed! ;D

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 05:41:55 PM »
Someone left your buttplug in overnight and thought the good people of getbig had to know?

Leave the passive-aggressive messages to your boyfriend on your fridge next time.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 05:42:57 PM »
That's not Lee Priest...

Hack Benchers

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 12:01:20 AM »
Woke up at 3AM once felt the gurggles in my stomach telling me I needed to get out of bed and go now

Sat on the can expecting a torrent. Nothing. I couldn't even feel anything move at all. Then another round of painful cramps and such. I squeeze and the bottom part isn't fucking budging at all.

I finally realize that although it might be molten liquid shit on the top floor, the exit is completely compacted and blocked off. At this point I have no idea what to do. I am now screaming in pain with every round of cramps and upper bowel movement. I even considered getting some kind of thin device and cramming it in there to break up the stubborn poop party in the lower deck.

After about the 7th round, I feel a slight shift on the bottom. I know you aren't supposed to squeeze but fuck all that nonsense, I was in agony. I am squeezing with all of my might, veins bulging out of my neck and forehead. I know that if this doesn't happen soon, I'm going to pull an Elvis and be found on the can with my eyes rolled into the back of my brain.

Finally a fist-sized piece of shit that was holding up the whole show, shoots out of my ass like Lucifer's Hammer en route to wipe out a whole civilization of Philistines. Immediately after that, is a liquid poo firehose that had so much PSI I'm pretty sure I actually lifted off of the shitter by a few inches. Any harder and I would have been knocked out by hitting my head on the ceiling.
You allright?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 08:52:24 AM »
beautifully written.  I hope things are running smoothly for you now.
X