Author Topic: Is Donald Trump a Democratic secret agent? BBC NEWS  (Read 3359 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Is Donald Trump a Democratic secret agent? BBC NEWS
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 06:14:03 PM »
I doubt he believes it appears that way

I'm sure he believes he's going to be the nominee and that he's going to beat Hilary

I'm waiting to see what the general run brings.  It's going to make it much more difficult for anyone trying to hide true intentions.

But as to what LurkerNoMore said, I could see a very specific function for Trump to perform, which would be to act as a hedge against potentially damaging news-stories.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
I'm waiting to see what the general run brings.  It's going to make it much more difficult for anyone trying to hide true intentions.

But as to what LurkerNoMore said, I could see a very specific function for Trump to perform, which would be to act as a hedge against potentially damaging news-stories.

and what is in it for him?

he's spent millions of his own money to be a hedge against damaging stories about Clinton

he's also duping all his rabid supporters who no doubt hate Hilary

???

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 06:25:25 PM »
and what is in it for him?

he's spent millions of his own money to be a hedge against damaging stories about Clinton

he's also duping all his rabit supporters who no doubt hate Hilary

???

If he's the personality you say (and I don't doubt that he is) he doesn't give a shit about anyone else.

As to what's in it for him, that's the question to look at.  Whatever it might be, needs only to satisfy him.

And from what I understand, from very early after taking the lead, he has been hauling in significant money from donations.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »
Btw, Straw Man.  I do understand what you're saying.  It absolutely does come down to the fundamental question as to WHY Trump would work to place someone else, rather than himself, in the WH.  Yes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2016, 07:18:48 PM »
Btw, Straw Man.  I do understand what you're saying.  It absolutely does come down to the fundamental question as to WHY Trump would work to place someone else, rather than himself, in the WH.  Yes.

IMO, because trump enjoys having things go his way - but he greatly dislike hard work.

he's a smart marketer - brilliant - but he's 70 and way past working 12 horus a day reading documents and making decisions.  He is on cruise control.  his house, car, plane - all nicer than the POTUS has. 

he's great in bursts - - - but that kind of intensity for 4 years, working 60+ hours a week?  no way.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2016, 07:47:58 PM »

What makes you believe that and what would Trump have gotten out of that?

What does Trump get out of destroying the GOP (remember this guy was a rabid birther who endorsed Romney in 2012 and now you think hre really just wants to help Hilary for some reason)

If Trump hadn't done so well (which no one predicted) then what would have been the point of him running (or planting himself as it seems you're suggesting).  Just to be another loser who doesn't do shit?  How is that supposed to help Hilary

What  makes me believe that?  The fact he has systematically called all his GOP competition losers, liars, or similar to pedos would be an indication while hardly ever saying anything that strongly about Clinton.

What does he get out of destroying the GOP?  His buddy Clinton in the WH. 

Why plant himself?  As I said, specifically to hurt the other candidates with his name calling and forcing them to commit their campaigns to specific issues and stances rather than fence-sit for more votes.

What has he gotten out of it?  Who said he has to get anything out of it?  What does he need?  Power?  Fame?  Money?  He already has that.

Have you ever wondered why his campaign has hurt the GOP - his own "party" - more than the opposition of the DNC?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2016, 08:33:58 PM »
What  makes me believe that?  The fact he has systematically called all his GOP competition losers, liars, or similar to pedos would be an indication while hardly ever saying anything that strongly about Clinton.

What does he get out of destroying the GOP?  His buddy Clinton in the WH. 

Why plant himself?  As I said, specifically to hurt the other candidates with his name calling and forcing them to commit their campaigns to specific issues and stances rather than fence-sit for more votes.

What has he gotten out of it?  Who said he has to get anything out of it?  What does he need?  Power?  Fame?  Money?  He already has that.

Have you ever wondered why his campaign has hurt the GOP - his own "party" - more than the opposition of the DNC?

this is the only possible motive (and it presumes prescience on the effect of a Trump candidacy)

now tell me what he gets out of Hilary as POTUS

try to remember the he is political poison

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2016, 09:06:45 PM »
this is the only possible motive (and it presumes prescience on the effect of a Trump candidacy)

Dude,

If we've now wandered into the area of "Trump obviously didn't do it, because you can't list his motivations for doing it..."

Maybe he just wants to do it.  Maybe he thinks hilary is good for america - he certainly thought she was good for NY and good for the country all the times he gave her money.  Maybe he just likes the race.  Maybe he wants to be a bigger part of history.  Maybe he knows he now has love/support of 1/5 of the nation... he can write a book, start a new show, or just retire, and 20% of the nation will buy whatever he sells next. 

If we've already shown proof of everything except "motive", I think the PLANT-ERS are making their case quite well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2016, 07:08:27 AM »

Doing a friend a favor.  He doesn't have to "get" anything.  The man's life will continue just as it is no matter who is in the WH.  So if you got a friend running, why not help her out?

I don't think he ever got into this because he was serious about it.  Poison?  Yes.  I agree.   Which is why he got into the GOP field.  To poison it with his insults, his spotlighting the flip flops of candidates and forcing them to cement their positions and views on issues and turning them into clowns.  (which given the field wasn't a hard job at all).  After washing out, he would simply run as a third party (remember that hint?) and siphon votes away from the nominee.

Now that Trumpamania has taken off, he probably is taking it seriously and considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe... he could pull this off.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2016, 09:15:30 AM »
Dude,

If we've now wandered into the area of "Trump obviously didn't do it, because you can't list his motivations for doing it..."

Maybe he just wants to do it.  Maybe he thinks hilary is good for america - he certainly thought she was good for NY and good for the country all the times he gave her money.  Maybe he just likes the race.  Maybe he wants to be a bigger part of history.  Maybe he knows he now has love/support of 1/5 of the nation... he can write a book, start a new show, or just retire, and 20% of the nation will buy whatever he sells next. 

If we've already shown proof of everything except "motive", I think the PLANT-ERS are making their case quite well.

I have a clue for you in regards to human behavior

Motive is pretty damn important

Trump has no motive to spend millions of his own money (and his own time) to help Hilary

He gets nothing out of it

He also has no motive to piss off his millions of loyal followers (and I do believe he cares about their adulation, if nothing else)

Oh, and single phone call that you believe prompted Trump into action was Bill returning Trumps call and they never discussed the topic

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2016, 09:23:16 AM »
Doing a friend a favor.  He doesn't have to "get" anything.  The man's life will continue just as it is no matter who is in the WH.  So if you got a friend running, why not help her out?

I don't think he ever got into this because he was serious about it.  Poison?  Yes.  I agree.   Which is why he got into the GOP field.  To poison it with his insults, his spotlighting the flip flops of candidates and forcing them to cement their positions and views on issues and turning them into clowns.  (which given the field wasn't a hard job at all).  After washing out, he would simply run as a third party (remember that hint?) and siphon votes away from the nominee.

Now that Trumpamania has taken off, he probably is taking it seriously and considering the possibility that maybe, just maybe... he could pull this off.

so millions of his own dollars and hundreds of hours of his own time and gets nothing

does that sound like something a world class narcissist and possible sociopath would do?

Keep in mind that this is the guy who talked about running forPOTUS for years and spent the last campaign cycle as the worlds #1 Birther

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2016, 10:11:37 AM »
so millions of his own dollars and hundreds of hours of his own time and gets nothing

The minute he wins the nomiation, which is very likely, the GOP repays every cent he's spent so far... I heard that today on CNN... is that correct?

He's spent 30 million out of his ten billion net worth.  A 70 year old man spending 3% of his worth, which he likely gets back.

I think that the cost is not a factor you should be including, looking at this. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2016, 10:29:45 AM »
I have a clue for you in regards to human behavior

Motive is pretty damn important

Trump has no motive to spend millions of his own money (and his own time) to help Hilary

He gets nothing out of it

He also has no motive to piss off his millions of loyal followers (and I do believe he cares about their adulation, if nothing else)

Oh, and single phone call that you believe prompted Trump into action was Bill returning Trumps call and they never discussed the topic

He got/gets that, no denying it.  He picked up millions of 'followers' that he didn't have before this, and wouldn't have had a way to get.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2016, 10:29:50 AM »
The minute he wins the nomiation, which is very likely, the GOP repays every cent he's spent so far... I heard that today on CNN... is that correct?

He's spent 30 million out of his ten billion net worth.  A 70 year old man spending 3% of his worth, which he likely gets back.

I think that the cost is not a factor you should be including, looking at this. 

and what  about his time and what about fucking over his millions of loyal fans and to what end?

he becomes the nominee and then starts "phase two" where he helps his overlord Hilary to win the election....and then what?

dude, if you want to believe this nonsense go right ahead

As long as it amuses me I'll keep pointing out how ridiculous it is

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2016, 10:31:43 AM »
and what  about his time and what about fucking over his millions of loyal fans and to what end?

he becomes the nominee and then starts "phase two" where he helps his overlord Hilary to win the election....and then what?

dude, if you want to believe this nonsense go right ahead

As long as it amuses me I'll keep pointing out how ridiculous it is

How would they know he fucked them over though?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2016, 10:35:31 AM »
Nothing would surprise me these days.  I could actually see Trump coming up with an 'I oughtta' plan and going with it.  To me, it's just as realistic as anything else this election cycle.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2016, 10:41:47 AM »
How would they know he fucked them over though?

according to 240 it will come out that he's really just working to help Hilary become POTUS

I'm sure Trumps millions of loyal brownshirts will have no problem learning their leader was just using them to help Hilary

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2016, 10:52:40 AM »
according to 240 it will come out that he's really just working to help Hilary become POTUS

I'm sure Trumps millions of loyal brownshirts will have no problem learning their leader was just using them to help Hilary

I could see maybe a growing suspicion, but nothing further.  And even that would be limited.  People generally expect Hilary to get in the WH, and they generally expect Trump to be a wildman, so that's exactly what they'd see in that scenario.  Exactly what's taking place, iow.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2016, 10:55:57 AM »
Trump followers will blame the weirdos backing Hilary, and not Trump, for the loss.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2016, 11:21:02 AM »
Trump followers will blame the weirdos backing Hilary, and not Trump, for the loss.

except 240 believes that Trump is just a plant working for Hilary and that this will come out at some point

how will Trump followers feel about that?

Trump won't be able to walk it public without one of his betrayed followers trying to kill him

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 01:54:55 PM »
IMO, because trump enjoys having things go his way - but he greatly dislike hard work.

he's a smart marketer - brilliant - but he's 70 and way past working 12 horus a day reading documents and making decisions.  He is on cruise control.  his house, car, plane - all nicer than the POTUS has. 

he's great in bursts - - - but that kind of intensity for 4 years, working 60+ hours a week?  no way.
Soros is 85 years old and still actively trying to destroy White Nations. What would be his motivation at such an age? You are speculating, but maybe Trump cares about the future of his grand children? Any sane white person can see the world is on a very dangerous anti-white path that will end badly even for elite whites on their islands. Unless he does not care about the future of his grand children??