Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)
Miesha Tate and her challengers
(1/2) > >>
galain:
Is there a reason why Rousey get's an immediate shot at the title now that Holly Holm lost to Tate?

I would have thought the most obvious matchup now would be for Holm and Rousey to fight again to see who challenges for the belt. They're both former champs. And I think more people would be interested in seeing Holm vs Rousey 2.
d0nny2600:

--- Quote from: galain on March 14, 2016, 04:51:44 AM ---Is there a reason why Rousey get's an immediate shot at the title now that Holly Holm lost to Tate?

I would have thought the most obvious matchup now would be for Holm and Rousey to fight again to see who challenges for the belt. They're both former champs. And I think more people would be interested in seeing Holm vs Rousey 2.

--- End quote ---
They want Rousey to be at the top again. They can continue to hype her up and avoid getting her tits beat in
galain:
I think people are looking at her differently now and for sure a Holm rematch would be a huge moneymaker. Tate and Rousey just doesn't feel nearly as exciting to me - and I still think Rousey and Hom need to challenge for the right to fight the champion now.
Geo:
I don't think holm will have much of a problem if they do it again and I don't see Holm having a problem with Rousey....

I think this is the UFC's way making some money off Rousy befer she calls it a day on her career
bigmc:
has rousy even confirmed she will fight again
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version