Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 13, 2017, 05:29:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miesha Tate and her challengers  (Read 1916 times)
galain
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« on: March 14, 2016, 03:51:44 AM »

Is there a reason why Rousey get's an immediate shot at the title now that Holly Holm lost to Tate?

I would have thought the most obvious matchup now would be for Holm and Rousey to fight again to see who challenges for the belt. They're both former champs. And I think more people would be interested in seeing Holm vs Rousey 2.
Report to moderator   Logged
d0nny2600
Getbig V

http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 03:52:41 AM »

Is there a reason why Rousey get's an immediate shot at the title now that Holly Holm lost to Tate?

I would have thought the most obvious matchup now would be for Holm and Rousey to fight again to see who challenges for the belt. They're both former champs. And I think more people would be interested in seeing Holm vs Rousey 2.
They want Rousey to be at the top again. They can continue to hype her up and avoid getting her tits beat in
galain
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 11:04:39 PM »

I think people are looking at her differently now and for sure a Holm rematch would be a huge moneymaker. Tate and Rousey just doesn't feel nearly as exciting to me - and I still think Rousey and Hom need to challenge for the right to fight the champion now.
Geo
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 04:04:41 PM »

I don't think holm will have much of a problem if they do it again and I don't see Holm having a problem with Rousey....

I think this is the UFC's way making some money off Rousy befer she calls it a day on her career
bigmc
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 10:51:19 AM »

has rousy even confirmed she will fight again

T
Geo
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 07:51:04 PM »

has rousy even confirmed she will fight again

last I read they said she'll fight again this calendar year..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!