Author Topic: Photoshop experts, Phil having his photos shopped?  (Read 13601 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Photoshop experts, Phil having his photos shopped?
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2016, 09:09:24 AM »
Out of the three, I am more impressed with Cedric. I still believe that Phil and Kai need each other in a competitive sense. They provide what this sport needs, personality and entertainment. With both their antics, there is never a dull moment. Physique wise Kai is too heavy for his frame, and it blows his proportions out. As someone had said, he is putting Ronnie weight on a 5'8 frame. If Kai was about 250, ripped I could see him beating Phil.

He tried that in 2012 and still lost. Although in my opinion, he looked his best in 2012. Also. I still believe Compton is a Mr O threat as well despite his 4th place showing.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Photoshop experts
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2016, 09:11:56 AM »
how do you know the 2nd photo isn't shopped and the first one is the original?  ::)

Because Phil admitted on his account that it was morphed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2016, 09:23:37 AM »
He tried that in 2012 and still lost. Although in my opinion, he looked his best in 2012. Also. I still believe Compton is a Mr O threat as well despite his 4th place showing.
Compton, no way. His gut is blown out, his arms are terrible. And legs too small for his upper body. Arms and Delts too big compared to his back, he lacks lower back detail He is a smaller version of Wolf, except with better calves.
If we see Compton coming up the ranks, but keeping the distension of the gut, then you can write off pro bodybuilding as changing for the better. Basically, you are going to need another Dorian, Francois, Flex, Kevin,  Shawn, Cormier, Dillett, and Ronnie Coleman to bring in a new era. Or allow guys like Sid Lindsey in.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2016, 09:43:07 AM »
Compton, no way. His gut is blown out, his arms are terrible. And legs too small for his upper body. Arms and Delts too big compared to his back, he lacks lower back detail He is a smaller version of Wolf, except with better calves.
If we see Compton coming up the ranks, but keeping the distension of the gut, then you can write off pro bodybuilding as changing for the better. Basically, you are going to need another Dorian, Francois, Flex, Kevin,  Shawn, Cormier, Dillett, and Ronnie Coleman to bring in a new era. Or allow guys like Sid Lindsey in.

Sid Lindsey is the best unknown guy in all of bodybuilding. He would rule the classic physique class every year.  Anyway, I know you're not a Compton fan but you and I know how these shows are judged.  Apparently Compton fired whomever he was working with (I thought it was Rambod).  While his gut was blown out, it's not anything that can't be reversed. I think he'll be fine.  He'll definitely be a threat when he fixes a few things. He needs to come in dry, chill out on his arms and continue working on his lower back.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2016, 09:57:06 AM »

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2016, 10:24:52 AM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2016, 10:25:51 AM »
Sid Lindsey is the best unknown guy in all of bodybuilding. He would rule the classic physique class every year.  Anyway, I know you're not a Compton fan but you and I know how these shows are judged.  Apparently Compton fired whomever he was working with (I thought it was Rambod).  While his gut was blown out, it's not anything that can't be reversed. I think he'll be fine.  He'll definitely be a threat when he fixes a few things. He needs to come in dry, chill out on his arms and continue working on his lower back.
Easily maintainable look.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2016, 03:39:15 PM »
Phil responded directly to Wiggs last night on instagram ,

edit * my bad, Lincoln shot pic to follow 

philheath
22.6k likes
18h

philheath-It was brought to my attention by @luimarco and my media team that the photo I re posted from a fan was photoshopped enhanced. I took it down immediately. I have nothing to hide and since the trend on ig is all about photoshop I received a lot of hate mail and messages over this nonsense. So all I can do is laugh at this bs and show you the original photo on the left. All I know is you can't photoshop my 5 Sandows and recent footage of my guest posing🤔😏
    I am proud to be the champ and very happy with my off season progress. Photoshop or not, I'm making gains and making room for my 6th Sandow and that's all I really give af about! #TheCHAMP #igotyoursix #philheath #gainzzzz

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2016, 04:11:36 PM »
"I took it down immediately. I have nothing to hide..."

Errrr...ok ::)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2016, 04:47:34 PM »
exactly, of course he does, his narrowness  ;D
"I took it down immediately. I have nothing to hide..."

Errrr...ok ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2016, 05:03:54 PM »
what a tiny little fellow

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2016, 06:12:44 PM »
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2016, 08:37:50 PM »
Funny thing is I know for a fact Phil reads getbig regularly and most likely is keeping up on this thread.
It's very sad that Mr. O needs shopped pics to look bigger than women in the crowd lol!

He is becoming washed up. Last O he looked terrible (admittedly better than 2014) and was gifted 1st over a more deserving Dexter Jackson when actually if judged appropriately, Phil should have been 5th or 6th.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2016, 03:33:49 AM »
he should be more humble in his remarks on this affair

he obviously doesn't have a "media team" either

"

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2016, 04:20:48 AM »
Phil responded directly to Wiggs last night on instagram ,

edit * my bad, Lincoln shot pic to follow 

philheath
22.6k likes
18h

philheath-It was brought to my attention by @luimarco and my media team that the photo I re posted from a fan was photoshopped enhanced. I took it down immediately. I have nothing to hide and since the trend on ig is all about photoshop I received a lot of hate mail and messages over this nonsense. So all I can do is laugh at this bs and show you the original photo on the left. All I know is you can't photoshop my 5 Sandows and recent footage of my guest posing🤔😏
    I am proud to be the champ and very happy with my off season progress. Photoshop or not, I'm making gains and making room for my 6th Sandow and that's all I really give af about! #TheCHAMP #igotyoursix #philheath #gainzzzz

What a dipshit liar.... He is the one running his IG. He is always on his phone typing shit. He isn't that important of a person.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2016, 04:34:15 AM »
Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but not everybody has a 'media team'

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2016, 06:44:09 AM »
Philipe Heath has the heart of a chicken. He is not a Olympian.

Cerdo asqueroso. Perro mentiroso. Puņeta de mierda!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2016, 06:46:01 AM »
Do you remember when I Said Cedric would be a future Mr. O? I'm still holding to that. He's making his move now. Cedric is my modern ideal for bodybuilding. He's my perfect world scenario. I've made my decision and am happy with being a Kai guy (no homo) till he retires. Kai is still too much Cedric. That doesn't mean Cedric should go gaining more weight to compete with Kai. Cedrip should just keep coming in shape and it will pay off. He lost and pushed the number 2 guy in the world. This Cedric would have beaten everyone but maybe Dexter, Phil and Kai. Depending on what they look like but Cedric is a top guy now.

If Cedrico wind, Philipe Heath will kill himself.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2016, 07:11:16 AM »
A mr Olympia that will forever be known as the one that shops his pics

w

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2016, 03:18:24 PM »
another photoshop

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2016, 09:42:30 PM »
Disgraceful, he should be beaten with shoes.

x2

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2016, 09:44:16 PM »
Funny thing is I know for a fact Phil reads getbig regularly and most likely is keeping up on this thread.
It's very sad that Mr. O needs shopped pics to look bigger than women in the crowd lol!

He is becoming washed up. Last O he looked terrible (admittedly better than 2014) and was gifted 1st over a more deserving Dexter Jackson when actually if judged appropriately, Phil should have been 5th or 6th.

How the hell do you know for a fact Phil Heath reads getbig regularly? He told you?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2016, 09:48:24 PM »
lol @ Phil trying to pretend this was done "by a fan"  :D