Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Pet Board
Dog House?
(1/2) > >>
BayGBM:
Anyone actually given their pooch a dog house?  I have a fenced yard and shaded areas under a tree, but my pooch loves her indoor crate when she is inside. I am thinking she would like an outside dog house too.
sync pulse:
Without a doubt dogs like a shelter on the outside...My dogs always had a shelter outside.

It's handy to have one with a roof you can lift off so you can do "Housekeeping"...And a dog mattress as well.
sync pulse:
Dogs have a den instinct.  If you don't want the dog to sleep with you, provide it a "den."
Despite the hyperbole, these work.  I built one of these out of a dog crate.

sync pulse:
And finally, pets in pairs are much less neurotic.  I always have had cats with dogs.
  They always loved each other...not that there is anything wrong with that...
BayGBM:
She has a "bed" in my office.  She is supposed to sit there and chew on her toys/bones, but she frequently pees in the bed--even after she has already gone outside. I am getting sick of it!  It's not a lot of pee cause she has already gone... but she will stoop down and pee just a little.. just enough to annoy me and cause the bed to stink!  Naughty girl!  >:(

I don't want her bed covered in pee and I don't want to spend my time hosing it down every week.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version