Author Topic: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.  (Read 55870 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
O'Reilly reported last night that Amanda Carpenter said in an interview her favorite movie was "Babe" This was clearly a blatant shout out to her lover Cruz. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
you didn't post for 5 days and you lost nearly 3 pounds.   That's blockbuster news right therre.

What the heck are you talking about?   ::)

Post the link to the Cruz sex tape. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
O'Reilly reported last night that Amanda Carpenter said in an interview her favorite movie was "Babe" This was clearly a blatant shout out to her lover Cruz. 

lol   :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
lol.  Or not.  I use that word all the time.  Never in anger.  In fact, I never really get angry, particularly when dealing with internet dummies.   

Hard to be angry when the "dummies" end up being right about your candidate.

Cruz has way too many issues. Too vulnerable even if the issues are rumors.

Picking the VP candidate for no reason and then dropping out the same day that Trump talks about his commie dad just lends credence to all of it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Picking the VP candidate for no reason and then dropping out the same day that Trump talks about his commie dad just lends credence to all of it.

great points, man.   There isn't that much smoke without there being something to it.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Any video yet? Or proof/facts/evidence to support any of this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
it hasn't been released yet.   It took 10.5 months for me to be proven correct about the republican base choosing Donald Trump as the nominee, even when most other getbiggers mocked the idea.   Give this one time to come out. 

Cruz punching/elbowing the wife in the face wasn't enough for you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

The dummy is never right about anything.  And I never had a candidate.  The dummy is nothing more than a kid with a blindfold swinging a stick at a piņata. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Any video yet? Or proof/facts/evidence to support any of this?

Have you seen it yet?  I am on pins and needles. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The dummy is never right about anything.

I was pretty right about Trump winning the nomination based upon the stupidity of the GOP base.  I called that on day one ;)

You denied it for 9 months, but that's cool. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I was pretty right about Trump winning the nomination based upon the stupidity of the GOP base.  I called that on day one ;)

The dummy is never right about anything.  And I never had a candidate.  The dummy is nothing more than a kid with a blindfold swinging a stick at a piņata. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Actually, the GOP base is no longer what it was and this proves it.

No actual Christian (which is what the base used to be) would vote for Trump. My mother who I consider quite possibly the most actual holy person I know absolutely CAN NOT STAND him.

The base has been taken over by hatred and bigotry.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

No actual Christian (which is what the base used to be) would vote for Trump. My mother who I consider quite possibly the most actual holy person I know absolutely CAN NOT STAND him.

every word of this is true.

They completely ignore the fact trump seems to lack morals in a big way.  He's angry, they're angry.  But when it comes to who he is as a person... Trump is crap. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Having lost any hope for this country from a government standpoint, and respect for many of my fellow Americans I plan on trying to reset my brain to stop being concerned about where this country is headed, and try and just observe the fallout as entertainment. After all, whatever is coming down the pike, if we didn't ask for it, we damn sure allowed it to happen.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yet oddly he got more of the evangelical vote in many of  the primaries than the fundie candidates

fundies don't tend to be the brightest bulbs

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Having lost any hope for this country from a government standpoint, and respect for many of my fellow Americans I plan on trying to reset my brain to stop being concerned about where this country is headed, and try and just observe the fallout as entertainment. After all, whatever is coming down the pike, if we didn't ask for it, we damn sure allowed it to happen.

I don't think watching the country crash and burn is entertaining at all. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

You never had a candidate? Not now you don't. What a total crock of shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He loved little marco.  He loved Carson for 8 years now.  ANd of course, he called Christie a mean name but followed him so closely.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

He loved little marco.  He loved Carson for 8 years now.  ANd of course, he called Christie a mean name but followed him so closely.

hahahaha.....don't forget he claims he isn't a Republican too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Correct.  Not until the general election.   :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

I would have agreed with you before Trump won the nomination. But my country is like a girl standing in waste deep water in shark infested waters with a bloody fish saying "Here sharky sharky"... I can't get upset if she gets her leg taken off..

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Not a bit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I would have agreed with you before Trump won the nomination. But my country is like a girl standing in waste deep water in shark infested waters with a bloody fish saying "Here sharky sharky"... I can't get upset if she gets her leg taken off..

You are going to enjoy watching the country fail? 

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...

Actually, no true Christian would vote for anyone, nor get involved in Earthly politics as we are instructed to be 'no part of this world' and are subject of God's Kingdom, voting or participating in politics is spiritual treason.