Author Topic: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.  (Read 56487 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: NE: Multiple Ted Cruz affairs with pics, names, evidence. This is bad.
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2016, 03:36:45 PM »
This is incredibly ignorant and blatantly partisan.  This dude wants tabloid stories to be true, so he can come on a message board and pound his chest proclaiming victory.  Good grief.   ::)

I don't want shit to be true - but I do believe it to be true.  Best way to deal with it is to admit it, and move on.

Ted's still my guy - but if he wants to be viable at a convention against the dangerous JOKE known as Trump, then he needs to own it if he's guilty.

AND IF HE IS NOT GUILTY - Then he needs to tell us he will sue their asses for $100 million, and he needs to do a press conference with those 3-5 ladies, and have them all dismiss it as false.

This shit strategy of trashing tabloids and saying let's move on - no, you punish the fck out of them, you sue.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2016, 03:37:03 PM »
Ted Cruz did not pay Carly, it was an independent Super PAC that did, that very same Super PAC also (at the same time) gave money to Presidential candidate Bobby Jindal. I guess next you and Roger Stone (Trump's henchman) are gonna say Cruz slept with Bobby Jindal?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/bobby_jindals_pac_shares_a_don.html

Now that's quite interesting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »
I don't want shit to be true - but I do believe it to be true.  Best way to deal with it is to admit it, and move on.

Ted's still my guy - but if he wants to be viable at a convention against the dangerous JOKE known as Trump, then he needs to own it if he's guilty.

AND IF HE IS NOT GUILTY - Then he needs to tell us he will sue their asses for $100 million, and he needs to do a press conference with those 3-5 ladies, and have them all dismiss it as false.

This shit strategy of trashing tabloids and saying let's move on - no, you punish the fck out of them, you sue.

BS

James

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2016, 03:45:48 PM »
Enjoy trashing me.  I'll quote each one, in 3-4 days, when Cruz is apologizing for his affairs.

Why the F did Cruz pay 500k to Carly's campaign

One more time: Ted Cruz did not pay Carly Fiorina 500k, it was an independent Super PAC that did, that very same Super PAC also (at the same time) gave money to Presidential candidate Bobby Jindal. I guess next you and Roger Stone (Trump's henchman) are gonna say Cruz slept with Bobby Jindal?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/bobby_jindals_pac_shares_a_don.html

James

« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2016, 04:06:39 PM »
Michael Savage Threatens to Withdraw From Trump Over National Enquirer Story

Savage declared he learned "the scandal is false" from "someone who I work with closely, who I would trust with my life,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/michael-savage-threatens-withdraw-support/2016/03/25/id/720939/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2016, 04:12:16 PM »

Savage declared he learned "the scandal is false" from "someone who I work with closely, who I would trust with my life,"

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/michael-savage-threatens-withdraw-support/2016/03/25/id/720939/

From the link:

And, Savage charges, Enquirer owner American Media Inc.'s CEO David Pecker, is a "close friend" of Trump, "flies to Florida on Trump's private jet" and is "personally involved in the anti-Cruz stories."

James

« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2016, 04:17:07 PM »
From the link:

And, Savage charges, Enquirer owner American Media Inc.'s CEO David Pecker, is a "close friend" of Trump, "flies to Florida on Trump's private jet" and is "personally involved in the anti-Cruz stories."

James

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2016, 04:19:26 PM »
This is the work of Roger Stone, the very same Roger Stone who has been on the air constantly since he “was fired” ::)  by Trump defending Trump and smearing Cruz in the extreme. It seems clear to me that he was “officially” let go from Trump’s payroll so that he could engage in dirty tricks without them being “officially” tied to Trump’s campaign.

Roger Stone is literally functioning as the personification of a Trump SuperPAC, backing the candidate and doing his dirty work while not being officially paid by the campaign.

Roger Stone is so outrageous that he claimed last week there would be “kidnapping” at the convention to make sure Trump doesn’t get enough votes from the delegates.

And, yes, Stone is an original Nixon operative. So much for Trump not being tied to the establishment. His team is playing right out of the oldest political dirty tricks handbook.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2016, 04:24:54 PM »
This is the work of Roger Stone, the very same Roger Stone has been on the air constantly since he “was fired” ::)  by Trump defending Trump and smearing Cruz in the extreme. It seems clear to me that he was “officially” let go from Trump’s payroll so that he could engage in dirty tricks without them being “officially” tied to Trump’s campaign.

Roger Stone is literally functioning as the personification of a Trump SuperPAC, backing the candidate and doing his dirty work while not being officially paid by the campaign.

Roger Stone is so outrageous that he claimed last week there would be “kidnapping” at the convention to make sure Trump doesn’t get enough votes from the delegates.

And, yes, Stone is an original Nixon operative. So much for Trump not being tied to the establishment. His team is playing right out of the oldest political dirty tricks handbook.

These are precisely the kind of dirty tricks that keep good people out of politics. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2016, 04:25:22 PM »
Cruz should sue them.   Now.  Introduce a 200 million suit tomorrow.  

James

« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2016, 04:26:47 PM »

Video:
http://therightscoop.com/michael-savage-threatens-to-withdraw-support-from-trump-over-national-enquirer-smear/

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2016, 04:27:16 PM »
I have yet to see any TV coverage of this story, surprisingly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2016, 04:27:21 PM »
If proven false, this could sway delegates away from trump TO Cruz.  But he has to do more than just trash the tabloids and trump.   Sue.  Sue.  Sue.  Attack them.  

Get the 5 women to sue also.  Pwn them and make trumps part in it known.  

National enquirer could go out of business here.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2016, 04:34:00 PM »
Trump already come out and stated he has had absolutely nothing to do with this.

James

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2016, 04:34:22 PM »
Trump already come out and stated he has had absolutely nothing to do with this.

This is the work of Roger Stone, the very same Roger Stone who has been on the air constantly since he “was fired”  ::) by Trump defending Trump and smearing Cruz in the extreme. It seems clear to me that he was “officially” let go from Trump’s payroll so that he could engage in dirty tricks without them being “officially” tied to Trump’s campaign.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2016, 04:34:39 PM »

Well I guess that settles it.  lol

James

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2016, 04:38:19 PM »
240 who say's he supports Cruz was the first to say Cruz was guilty of this.  ::)

James

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2016, 04:40:22 PM »

Washington Times “reporter” that supposedly confirms Ted Cruz had “affairs” was himself previously fired for altering newspaper headlines w/o authorization

http://insider.foxnews.com/2013/08/02/chattanooga-free-press-editor-drew-johnson-firing-after-shove-it-obama-headline

—ALSO—

This fired Washington Times writer told people last month NOT to vote for Cruz in Texas. He said he was a Rubio supporter. Totally biased source!

“Dear Texas- Don’t vote for #Cruz. If he loses TX, he gets out & #Rubio has a head-to-head with #Trump. That’s the only way Trump could lose.— Drew Johnson (@Drews_Views) February 26, 2016”

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/3413823/posts?page=45#45

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2016, 04:42:33 PM »
This is the work of Roger Stone, the very same Roger Stone who has been on the air constantly since he “was fired”  ::) by Trump defending Trump and smearing Cruz in the extreme. It seems clear to me that he was “officially” let go from Trump’s payroll so that he could engage in dirty tricks without them being “officially” tied to Trump’s campaign.

It's obvious Stone is kicking a favor back to his buddy but to say Trump gave him the order to do so seems like pure speculation at this point.

James

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2016, 04:47:21 PM »
It's obvious Stone is kicking a favor back to his buddy but to say Trump gave him the order to do so seems like pure speculation at this point.

::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »
::)

I'm not saying he didn't...I'm just saying tap the brakes a little bit.

Regardless I am voting for either one of these guys against Hillary no question about it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2016, 04:53:18 PM »
And btw...Why hasn't this picked up more traction with other media outlets??

O'Reilly comes on in 10 minutes, I'll see if it comes up on the show.

I don't know much about the story but to think Cruz is banging these political affiliated broads two at a time in the bathroom during ritzy DC parties seems a bit of a stretch.

James

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2016, 04:55:14 PM »
I'm not saying he didn't...I'm just saying tap the brakes a little bit.

Regardless I am voting for either one of these guys against Hillary no question about it.

watch the video

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2016, 04:57:46 PM »
watch the video

C'mon Bro, it's Alex Jones...

For you I will but damn I don't want to  >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2016, 05:00:54 PM »
And btw...Why hasn't this picked up more traction with other media outlets??

O'Reilly comes on in 10 minutes, I'll see if it comes up on the show.

I don't know much about the story but to think Cruz is banging these political affiliated broads two at a time in the bathroom during ritzy DC parties seems a bit of a stretch.

It was discussed on a couple networks in connection with the Cruz/Trump wives feud.