Author Topic: Video shows Trump's campaign manager lied. Now what?  (Read 6154 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Video shows Trump's campaign manager lied. Now what?
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2016, 05:23:03 PM »
Sweet jeezus. 

Seriously, this is nothing.  A daily occurrence for journalists.  They push and grab, they get pushed and grabbed.  The dude has a responsibility to protect Trump and get him out of there away from the mob.  He did nothing wrong.  To accuse him of a crime, even a misdemeanor, is absurd and to expect him to admit to it is even more insane.

In a situation like this where some stupid girl is trying to make her name and possibly get a paycheck behind some bullshit, I would admit to nothing.  You think I did something wrong?  Prove it or fuck off.  What world do you guys live in?  This is less than nothing.  I'm concerned about politicians and people in power lying and covering up real scandals, real crimes, things that impact out nation.  It would be foolish for anyone to admit to touching this bitch.

We have real problems to deal with.  Serious, life and death shit.  The stakes are extremely high.  Lets talk about Trumps vague baloney answers.  Lets figure out how a guy who is basically the Republican Obama is going to be nominated when he doesn't know shit.  As much as I like his frank manner of speaking, he says so much stupid shit that you can't keep track of it all.  Lets talk about that.  Real things.  Significant things.  Lets get serious about shit.

Save this petty bullshit for the dykes at NPR and MSNBC to cluck about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2016, 07:32:43 PM »
Truth.  He isn't some kind of principled outsider.  He's a part of the machine. 

trump brags about paying off both parties for decades so that he could enjoy preferable treatment.

he's just as big a bad part of the system as the politicians are.  his supporters are blind to it, they literally defend everything he does.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2016, 09:07:49 PM »
trump brags about paying off both parties for decades so that he could enjoy preferable treatment.

he's just as big a bad part of the system as the politicians are.  his supporters are blind to it, they literally defend everything he does.

Which begs the question...which would you rather have - an admission of wrongdoing or a continuation of denial of the obvious by all other candidates?

Also, remember that Trump stayed in the private sector instead of potentially selling favors and secrets to China, etc...  Call it private sector vs private server...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2016, 09:48:20 PM »
Which begs the question...which would you rather have - an admission of wrongdoing or a continuation of denial of the obvious by all other candidates?

maybe we don't have to eat dog shit OR cat shit. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »
Sweet jeezus. 

Seriously, this is nothing.  A daily occurrence for journalists.  They push and grab, they get pushed and grabbed.  The dude has a responsibility to protect Trump and get him out of there away from the mob.  He did nothing wrong.  To accuse him of a crime, even a misdemeanor, is absurd and to expect him to admit to it is even more insane.

In a situation like this where some stupid girl is trying to make her name and possibly get a paycheck behind some bullshit, I would admit to nothing.  You think I did something wrong?  Prove it or fuck off.  What world do you guys live in?  This is less than nothing.  I'm concerned about politicians and people in power lying and covering up real scandals, real crimes, things that impact out nation.  It would be foolish for anyone to admit to touching this bitch.

We have real problems to deal with.  Serious, life and death shit.  The stakes are extremely high.  Lets talk about Trumps vague baloney answers.  Lets figure out how a guy who is basically the Republican Obama is going to be nominated when he doesn't know shit.  As much as I like his frank manner of speaking, he says so much stupid shit that you can't keep track of it all.  Lets talk about that.  Real things.  Significant things.  Lets get serious about shit.

Save this petty bullshit for the dykes at NPR and MSNBC to cluck about.

I would agree if he said "I grabbed her, so friggin what? SHe was badgering Trump and he obviously wasn't in the mood. So I grabbed her to pull her away from him. "

But if you are saying its okay he lied and tried to paint her as delusional, then you can't comment on the police threads where an officer lied about a citizen, as it's really no big deal

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »
I would agree if he said "I grabbed her, so friggin what? SHe was badgering Trump and he obviously wasn't in the mood. So I grabbed her to pull her away from him. "

But if you are saying its okay he lied and tried to paint her as delusional, then you can't comment on the police threads where an officer lied about a citizen, as it's really no big deal

But isn't that a much worse situation?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2016, 04:27:58 PM »
Chris Wallace: I Thought Michelle Fields ‘Completely Misrepresented’ Battery ‘Early On’

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” while discussing Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign manager Corey Lewandowski being charged with misdemeanor battery in an incident involving former Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields at a Jupiter, FL campaign event on March 6, host Chris Wallace said he agreed with Trump’s assertion that Fields exaggerated the incident.

Partial transcript as follows:

TRUMP:  Then when she wrote out, early on, before she knew she was on tape, that she was practically thrown to the ground. I wish I had it here. That didn’t happen. Okay? Do you agree with that?

WALLACE: I agree with you.

TRUMP: Excuse me. She lied. Do you agree she lied?

WALLACE: I think she completely misrepresented it early on. I do.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2016, 07:50:55 PM »

That is a level of stupidity that I can't fathom.  Nothing I can say to something like that.  Best of luck to you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2016, 02:21:25 PM »
That is a level of stupidity that I can't fathom.  Nothing I can say to something like that.  Best of luck to you.

Why, because a potential PRESIDENT of the US covering for a lying campaign manager isn't a concern? That has me baffled as well.. It's not your neighbor denying he backed into your mailbox.. Integrity should matter with cops and Presidential candidates

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2016, 02:22:37 PM »
But isn't that a much worse situation?

I think they are both concerning and abhorrent. Shouldn't a front runner for President be at least as truthful as we ask our police to be?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2016, 01:19:02 PM »
I think they are both concerning and abhorrent. Shouldn't a front runner for President be at least as truthful as we ask our police to be?

We can hope so, yeah.  But the difference is that the officer is putting someone in immediate and direct danger of having his or her life torn apart by the lies and no vote in the world will help that person.

And when you say "at least as truthful", it sounds as though you're giving room for officers to lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2016, 01:41:12 PM »

He "stands by his man".    In the nascar community, it's admirable. 

I mean, it's an ex-cop who lied and called the woman a delusional liar in front of the country.  When video showed he clearly was not telling the truth, he just shrugs and high fives trump.

trump promised to hire only the best.  He just hired rick wiley, who tanked team walker in only 7 weeks.  yay.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2016, 11:00:14 AM »
We can hope so, yeah.  But the difference is that the officer is putting someone in immediate and direct danger of having his or her life torn apart by the lies and no vote in the world will help that person.

And when you say "at least as truthful", it sounds as though you're giving room for officers to lie.

Trump will be in charge of running the US.. pretty big responsibility from any angle you want to look at it. Intergrity, honesty, truthfulness should be required qualities