Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Who's watching WM on Sunday
(1/7) > >>
littleguns:
So I caved and got the network for the month seeing it was free. I am going to eat humble pie and watch some of it knowing this will probably be one of the worst WM's in history.

Anyone else watching?

The HHH vs Reigns is now a no DQ which means run ins or something.......
Playboy:

--- Quote from: littleguns on April 01, 2016, 10:27:31 AM ---So I caved and got the network for the month seeing it was free. I am going to eat humble pie and watch some of it knowing this will probably be one of the worst WM's in history.

Anyone else watching?

The HHH vs Reigns is now a no DQ which means run ins or something.......

--- End quote ---
A sad as it seems, not me. I would rather hit a bar with the boys and watch sports. I'll get the highlights later.
leonp1981:
I'll be watching, I've got a load of computer work to catch up on so I'll stick it on while I'm working.  The no-DQ on HHH/Reigns paves the way for Rock I reckon.  If Vince is still ignoring everyone then Rock will help Reigns win the title to try and get him over again.  If anyone there has any sense though, Reigns will turn on Rock and go on a much-needed heel run.

The rest of the card is pretty lacklustre.  Brock/Ambrose could be a decent brawl and Shane/Taker is worth it for seeing how extreme Shane goes on his return to the ring.
littleguns:

--- Quote from: leonp1981 on April 02, 2016, 06:55:35 PM ---I'll be watching, I've got a load of computer work to catch up on so I'll stick it on while I'm working.  The no-DQ on HHH/Reigns paves the way for Rock I reckon.  If Vince is still ignoring everyone then Rock will help Reigns win the title to try and get him over again.  If anyone there has any sense though, Reigns will turn on Rock and go on a much-needed heel run.

The rest of the card is pretty lacklustre.  Brock/Ambrose could be a decent brawl and Shane/Taker is worth it for seeing how extreme Shane goes on his return to the ring.

--- End quote ---

Although Reigns turning on Rock would get him the much needed heel heat, when would Rock come back to avenge this? And would Reigns actually beat Rock in a match?
Dave D:

--- Quote from: littleguns on April 03, 2016, 05:45:38 AM ---Although Reigns turning on Rock would get him the much needed heel heat, when would Rock come back to avenge this? And would Reigns actually beat Rock in a match?

--- End quote ---

When wouldn't matter, they could do an old school build up like they did with Rock and Cena. He cuts a promo that ill be back by whatever date. Rock has also said repeatedly that he wants to work with Roman, and it seems like he's never had a problem putting others over.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version