Author Topic: Who's watching WM on Sunday  (Read 5011 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Who's watching WM on Sunday
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2016, 07:26:46 PM »
I agree with the Reigns heel thing. It would be perfect right now. He's already getting booed gallore. I say do it and when Rollins comes back make him face and you have your main event for SS IF its built up correctly.

And leave out the most obvious SummerSlam main event there could be, Reigns-Lesnar II?

Lesnar can, once again, be deployed as "Plan C" to get the belt away from Reigns, as was done when Cena was champion.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 04:29:58 AM »
And leave out the most obvious SummerSlam main event there could be, Reigns-Lesnar II?

Lesnar can, once again, be deployed as "Plan C" to get the belt away from Reigns, as was done when Cena was champion.

They do this and this can set up Rollins vs Lesnar, another 3 way...whatever

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 04:32:52 AM »
Right now a Reigns heel turn would be sooooo perfect but it has to be done correctly or his character will float off into the mid-lower jobber status on the card. It needs to be 100% bad ass even if they align him with Heyman as a mouth piece. Right now, Reigns is getting booed all over the place so it would be perfect. When Rollins returns they can baby face him and have him chase the title.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 06:32:18 AM »
The big litmus test will be Reigns vs AJ....they are setting AJ up to be a heel with the bullet club but he will still be most likely cheered

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2016, 05:23:11 PM »
Right now a Reigns heel turn would be sooooo perfect but it has to be done correctly or his character will float off into the mid-lower jobber status on the card. It needs to be 100% bad ass even if they align him with Heyman as a mouth piece. Right now, Reigns is getting booed all over the place so it would be perfect. When Rollins returns they can baby face him and have him chase the title.

The only way it would work with Heyman is if Heyman turns on Lesnar, as he did back in 2002 to side with Big Show.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2016, 05:24:26 PM »
The big litmus test will be Reigns vs AJ....they are setting AJ up to be a heel with the bullet club but he will still be most likely cheered

I say give Reigns time. Heck, if New Day can get over, so can Reigns. In fact, they got the biggest pop on Raw last night.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2016, 04:27:44 AM »
The only way it would work with Heyman is if Heyman turns on Lesnar, as he did back in 2002 to side with Big Show.
With Heyman as a mouthpiece it would be perfect. Question is when does Lesner's contract expire?

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2016, 05:15:06 AM »
interesting podcast with Austin and Chael Sonnen....

Chael suggested that Reigns cut a promo acknowledging his weakness, I may not be the best on the mic, I may not be the best wrestler BUT I have the biggest heart and I won this belt for you.....basically if he states his weaknesses, what can the fans boo??