Author Topic: Jason Blaha Exposed : A Legend In Is Own Mind !!!  (Read 17262 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: Jason Blaha Exposed : A Legend In Is Own Mind !!!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2016, 05:48:31 AM »
His Monday Q&As are actually pretty informative. I watched one regarding using lats during bench press, and he made the point that it only really helps geared lifters (1-ply, 2-ply, etc...) cause the bench shirt is so tight that you have to pull the weight down to your chest. I have a friend who competes in bench-only meets and has constantly told me to work on lats if I want a big bench. I believed him for a long time but my bench never really improved no matter how much rowing/pull-ups I did. I realized my friend is a geared bench presser and that's probably why working his lats helped him with his bench. Never thought about it like that, but Blaha made sense on that one.

All the other shit he talks about is complete garbage, though. All the shit about being a writer and a secret service operative and how he killed people at 16yo LOL. C'mon Jason... Just stick to giving lifting advice (LIFTING, not PHYSIQUE). The guy talks about how to get shredded in some videos but has never been below 20% bodyfat himself  ::)

Edit: This is the video I'm talking about, starts at 21 seconds

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2016, 01:46:24 PM »

Army of One (allegedly...at least from what I read on a thread on here) weighs in :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 03:06:52 PM »

Army of One (allegedly...at least from what I read on a thread on here) weighs in :)

Handsome man right there, bald men also don't want Blaha giving them a bad name!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2016, 03:44:33 PM »
I hope he's good looking

I'm putting all my eggs in the "shaved head" basket right now

EDIT: btw- blaha is not bald--he chooses to shave his head because of his psoriasis  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2016, 03:52:35 PM »
I hope he's good looking

EDIT: btw- blaha is not bald--he chooses to shave his head because of his psoriasis  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I hope he's good looking

Over the Lisa Stansfield?What reason?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 03:57:15 PM »
i thought I was thinning and just did it

have been doing so since 2011....I think...maybe 2013...I don't remember

funny thing is- it didn't matter in terms of the "woman" department.......they are still grossly appalled by my abhorrent personality whether I have hair or not......sluts

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2016, 09:33:26 PM »
Blah Blah loves the same yogurt as JNN!!  :)

io856

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 10:34:44 PM »
Is Blaha trolling us all?

Blaha makes the MOST ridiculous claims possible, guys...

He is making money from making outlandish statements and people commenting about them on forums (view count, subscribers) and youtube comments.

On a side note, I think his passive aggressive videos are entertaining. Look at him, haha. Trying to come across as an authority. What the fvck???
His whole Blaha vs the World shtick is funny, but its all clearly bullshit.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 01:58:08 AM »
Is Blaha trolling us all?

Blaha makes the MOST ridiculous claims possible, guys...

He is making money from making outlandish statements and people commenting about them on forums (view count, subscribers) and youtube comments.

On a side note, I think his passive aggressive videos are entertaining. Look at him, haha. Trying to come across as an authority. What the fvck???
His whole Blaha vs the World shtick is funny, but its all clearly bullshit.

I live with someone who has made thousands of dollars on youtube presenting a "character" that he most certainly is not. 

There are a lot of rubes on youtube to be exploited.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2016, 02:42:05 AM »
Blaha isn't "presenting" anything...he genuinely is insane; he has hundreds of thousands of posts on various forums documenting that, his ex wife has verified it, and his videos where he makes the most unbelievably ridiculous claims verify it too. This retard has actually tried to convince everyone that he has PTSD from killing people whilst "serving his country"...He's the sort of pathetic fantasist that buys medals off of ebay so he can go march down the streets on veterans day and have people thank him. It shocks me that people would still subscribe to him when we KNOW that he gets every bit of information off of Google, he dropped out of community college and has no expertise in health and fitness, he looks like a non-lifting pervert and he's never been able to practise what he preaches even once in his life.

I hear what you're saying but it's not really the point.

The point is that whether he believes what he says or not doesn't matter - the outcome is exactly the same.

People continue to talk about this fucking clown and he is starting to actually get away with boarding the runaway train that is youtube success.

Every post about this fuckwit rewards him and moves him closer to actually making decent bank, despite being an authority on abso-fucking-lutely nothing.

It used to be that he was rarely mentioned on here but it is getting out of control now and I know from firsthand experience that there are huge amounts of  delusional people on youtube watching videos who click on ads and allow people like this moron to live their delusional lives without facing reality.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2016, 03:36:46 AM »
This is heartening information, indeed.  Thanks for the update.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2016, 03:39:18 AM »
Blah Blah loves the same yogurt as JNN!!  :)

honestly--my war with him is just about the yogurt quite frankly

i don't care that he's a liar.....i mean- "fitness" is built on a foundation of lies so...the only difference between him and say someone like Lobiliner is that Lobiliner has a much better physique and he doesn't have autism

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2016, 04:54:56 AM »
honestly--my war with him is just about the yogurt quite frankly

i don't care that he's a liar.....i mean- "fitness" is built on a foundation of lies so...the only difference between him and say someone like Lobiliner is that Lobiliner has a much better physique and he doesn't have autism

I just tried some Noosa Lemon. Very good.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2016, 05:41:51 AM »
Blaha couldn't be deeper in your head if he'd blow a load on your amygdala.

Lmao

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2016, 12:45:01 AM »
LOL !!! :D
MORE ABOUT JASON BLAHA !!!

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2016, 04:01:04 AM »

lol. jason genova's progress is like palpatine in star wars. went from being an unsuspecting retard to destroying people's lives with his order 66. true sith lord.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2016, 04:02:48 AM »
Now it turns out his girlfriend was a stripper who got caught trying to sell cocaine to an undercover cop lol

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2016, 04:07:09 AM »
Now it turns out his girlfriend was a stripper who got caught trying to sell cocaine to an undercover cop lol

So he had a stripper girlfriend and plenty of coke. Where's the downside?  :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2016, 04:14:12 AM »

she looks like a wilderbeast, lied to him that she didn't have kids and wasn't a breeder (didn't want to have kids with him), was a prostitute and was stretched out by 7ft tall hebrew pro basketball playing elite BBCs (serious)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2016, 04:14:36 AM »

Blaha said in his video to jerry ward he doesnt associate with criminals!!Image is his gfs arrest

http://m.imgur.com/ikDyRpy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2016, 04:15:31 AM »
she looks like a wilderbeast, lied to him that she didn't have kids and wasn't a breeder (didn't want to have kids with him), was a prostitute and was stretched out by 7ft tall hebrew pro basketball playing elite BBCs (serious)

Yeah im hearing she was a pro too lol also had her 2 kids taken away from her.her stripper blog

http://tallulah-sue.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2016, 04:18:58 AM »

Wouldn't worry about the hebrews having poked her, but the kids are a problem. No amount of coke in the world would make me forget those.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2016, 04:22:36 AM »
Lol that blog is the nail in the coffin

"My best achievement, with any one customer, was when I managed twenty-four dances over a period of three hours before finally letting him cum in his pants ……… and boy did he cum! Tonight, I was gonna make sure that Jim was on the point of burstin’ his balls and then I was gonna’ let him fly."

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2016, 05:04:59 AM »

That father/family call was a masterful piece of social engineering. Blaha's stuck between a rock and a hard place. All his money is tied into youtube business, so he can't just delete the channel. And he can't just reinvent himself, and claim it's a goof because his ex-wife and father contradict that.

That being said, I am a little sad/uneasy for him. He strikes me as someone who might go suicidal based on some of the stuff presented on Fitmisc and on those videos.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2016, 06:07:58 AM »
I like this thread because I don't have to wad through that HUGE fitmisc thread to find new "ments"

btw- i've said it forever but is it really a shock that the fat pale nerd who sells fitness advice is full of shit

I'll say this to blaha's credit--he is one of the better fitness "carnies" on YT because he makes money and yet he's not in shape or has never been in shape

that's impressive...then again---18 year olds are REALLY fucking gullible