Author Topic: Tim Duncan's girlfriend  (Read 9611 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tim Duncan's girlfriend
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 08:39:11 PM »
Crazy what money can buy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 09:40:59 PM »
Crazy what money can buy.
Hater.
Money, hung, and star NBA player. He is going to retired in a couple of years and spend the rest of his days fucking the shit out of her.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2016, 10:54:34 PM »
Lotta haters in this thread.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2016, 11:18:40 PM »
I'm sure she will look great in 20 years  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2016, 11:22:13 PM »
Lotta haters in this thread.

I agree

White guys always talking or fantasizing about black cock ;D funny when a black guy is brought up there's always talk about his cock,

are there things..... :D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2016, 11:24:15 PM »
mmmmmmm delicious, god damn what i wouldnt give for her anus to strangle my sky rocket

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 10:17:09 AM »
I agree

White guys always talking or fantasizing about black cock ;D funny when a black guy is brought up there's always talk about his cock,

are there things..... :D
stop being a hater. It was posted years ago on the some sports new website that some bitch said he was hung.
You must have a mircopenis. you hating ass beta bitch   :-X
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »
Hater.
Money, hung, and star NBA player. He is going to retired in a couple of years and spend the rest of his days fucking the shit out of her.

Call him a hater if you want but is Jude2 wrong?   I don't think he is.  This is just reality.

Regardless, Tim Duncan loves cock.  He has great taste in beards though.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
Call him a hater if you want but is Jude2 wrong?   I don't think he is.  This is just reality.

you mean if she is a gold digger? idk. That is the price of being wealthy, maybe. Is there ways to test a gold digger? Yes there is. regardless, tim is winning in life. She is hot as fuck.
A

Ron Jeremy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2016, 05:46:11 PM »
People don't realize how good Duncan is. He is arguably one of the top 15 players of all time.  Great post moves, big time rebounder and a quality person. You don't have to worry about him beating some chic up, being caught with drugs etc. I feel he is much better than Bryant, Carmello and the like. Playing in a smaller market and being basically a nerdy type of guy has kept him out of the national spotlight.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2016, 06:24:56 PM »
People don't realize how good Duncan is. He is arguably one of the top 15 players of all time.  Great post moves, big time rebounder and a quality person. You don't have to worry about him beating some chic up, being caught with drugs etc. I feel he is much better than Bryant, Carmello and the like. Playing in a smaller market and being basically a nerdy type of guy has kept him out of the national spotlight.
He is a great player. He got the best of both worlds. Great NBA player status, and not on tmz everyday.
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2016, 07:42:21 PM »
stop being a hater. It was posted years ago on the some sports new website that some bitch said he was hung.
You must have a mircopenis. you hating ass beta bitch   :-X

U seem to envy the black cock

And Houston Texans haha sorry ass team  :D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2016, 07:46:29 PM »
you mean if she is a gold digger? idk. That is the price of being wealthy, maybe. Is there ways to test a gold digger? Yes there is. regardless, tim is winning in life. She is hot as fuck.
Agreed, but how do you know he is well hung?

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2016, 07:54:57 PM »
The man has got 5 rings should of had six except for some late game heroics by Jesus shuttlesworth in Miami.....he has got the nasty bank shot to boot.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2016, 08:16:02 PM »
He's the best PF of all time. Of course he's top 15. If I'm starting a team, A prime Duncan is my PF over Malone and everyone else.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2016, 10:10:51 PM »
Duncan is a great great player but his legacy is a little overrated because he has played in San Antonio with Popovich for his entire career.  He has a great organization, a great GM, a great coach, Great supporting talent and a great system.  He has been essentially a part time player for quite a while and they experience almost no drop off when he isn't on the floor.  He's averaging 8.5 points per game right now and he's only scored over 15 per game one time since 2009-10 season.

He could end up with 6 rings or more and he's won an ungodly shit-ton of games in his career but no way in hell is he better than Wilt, MJ (pre Wizards), Kobe(pre achilles tear) or Shaq (pre getting fat).  He just doesn't have that kind of dominant impact on games by himself.  His statistical averages are about the same as Pau Gasol.  He's a system player, very skilled, very smart, very efficient, very consistent, very good in the locker room.  He's a guy anyone wants on their team but people are chiseling his name on Mount Rushmore and it's a little absurd.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2016, 10:17:26 AM »
So he's some NBA guy. Gotcha.

Another woman soon to be burned and who will then proceed with legal action that will ruin Tim's peaceful existence. Or he'll beat her. Or ...

What's the point.

Can you imagine being one of these girls' fathers? Some big, greasy, gangsta ball player with a firehose for a cock is plowing your precious little girl into oblivion, nightly.

Brutal.
Sexually insecure and racist as hell. Typical DEVIL.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2016, 10:26:18 AM »
Duncan is a great great player but his legacy is a little overrated because he has played in San Antonio with Popovich for his entire career.  He has a great organization, a great GM, a great coach, Great supporting talent and a great system.  He has been essentially a part time player for quite a while and they experience almost no drop off when he isn't on the floor.  He's averaging 8.5 points per game right now and he's only scored over 15 per game one time since 2009-10 season.

He could end up with 6 rings or more and he's won an ungodly shit-ton of games in his career but no way in hell is he better than Wilt, MJ (pre Wizards), Kobe(pre achilles tear) or Shaq (pre getting fat).  He just doesn't have that kind of dominant impact on games by himself.  His statistical averages are about the same as Pau Gasol.  He's a system player, very skilled, very smart, very efficient, very consistent, very good in the locker room.  He's a guy anyone wants on their team but people are chiseling his name on Mount Rushmore and it's a little absurd.
Agree pretty much with this. Was never the type of player that could win a game for you all by himself.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2016, 11:13:55 AM »
tim duncan is top 10 all time and better than kobe bryant

E
E

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2016, 11:23:46 AM »
He's the best PF of all time. Of course he's top 15. If I'm starting a team, A prime Duncan is my PF over Malone and everyone else.

1. Magic
2. Jordan
3. Larry Legend
4. Tim Duncan
5. Wilt

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2016, 11:31:22 AM »
Good lord

She was on Amazing Race.

But consider this, can you imagine being one of these girls' fathers?

Some big, greasy, gangsta ball player with a firehose for a cock is plowing your precious little girl into oblivion, nightly.

What's the point.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2016, 03:11:26 PM »

You're insane. LOL @ faulting Duncan because he played on the same team, with the same Coach his entire career.  That's how it should be. Duncan is a system player because Popp was his coach. Duncan is better than Shaq.  Duncan is better than Wilt.  Maybe you should stop talking about basketball. 

"He doesn't have that kind of dominant impact on games by himself." ::) ::) ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2016, 04:07:36 PM »

If I'm starting a team Olajuwon is playing the 4 like he did early Houston years, Shaq plays the 5, Jordan at the 2, then either magic, curry, Larry or Lebron fill the final 2 spots, can't decide.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2016, 05:05:32 PM »
You're insane. LOL @ faulting Duncan because he played on the same team, with the same Coach his entire career.  That's how it should be. Duncan is a system player because Popp was his coach. Duncan is better than Shaq.  Duncan is better than Wilt.  Maybe you should stop talking about basketball. 

"He doesn't have that kind of dominant impact on games by himself." ::) ::) ::)

That's how it should be?  Who else has done that over a 19 year career?????  By the Grace of God he landed in San Antonio with Pop.

He's had some nice games over his career like this one from Youtube but he is in no way as dominant as the guys I mentioned.

Let him play for Del Harris, Doug Collins or Mike D'Antoni for half his career and then see how many rings he ends up with.

Look at Shaq.  He took a young Orlando team to the Finals against Houston, then he goes to LA and goes to the Finals 4 times with just Kobe and a bunch or role players.  Then he goes to Miami and gets them a ring with an aging veteran team. Shit even Lebron (who I hate) could get to the NBA Finals with Larry, Moe and Curly as his teammates.  Every single one of the guys I mentioned is better than Duncan...yes, including Kobe.

Put Kobe on a team coached by Phil Jackson for 20 years.  How many rings does he end up with?  lol.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2016, 05:07:46 PM »
U seem to envy the black cock

And Houston Texans haha sorry ass team  :D
Yes most Texas pro teams suck beside the Spurs. You're point? You're still a shorty with a micro penis,  hating ass beta Bitch that loves cock.
A