Author Topic: Can somebody say POTENTIAL?  (Read 24711 times)

MrHat

• Getbig II
Re: Can somebody say POTENTIAL?
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2006, 12:40:35 AM »
Alex how long have you been training?

CT, alex is a natural, is it possible that when he starts ASS, slin and GH that he becomes a super responder? and manages to build a pro build given enough time dedication and large amounts of drugs? 

Just wondering  :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2006, 07:09:12 AM »

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2006, 07:11:14 AM »
Alexxx's receptors are like a new born baby ready to see the world. My guess is that he will gain about 30-40 pounds on his first cycle. Which will put him in the 300 range. He will be a spitting image of Gunter at this point. At age 30 he will get his pro card, then win the O when he's around 35. He will have 3 children two of which are girls.

MrHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2006, 07:17:00 AM »
Alexxx's receptors are like a new born baby ready to see the world. My guess is that he will gain about 30-40 pounds on his first cycle. Which will put him in the 300 range. He will be a spitting image of Gunter at this point. At age 30 he will get his pro card, then win the O when he's around 35. He will have 3 children two of which are girls.

Lol! can you pick my lottery numbers as well please  ;)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006, 07:20:06 AM »
No

MrHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2006, 08:58:28 AM »

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2006, 11:39:59 AM »
Those pics don't do me justice. I was sick and lost alot of muscle fullness. You should of seen me the first week I got sick... My chest looked unreal. I was benching 285 for 5 reps by myself. But now I am getting back and soon will outgrow anyone. :)

PS: Armz I would be multiple mr. Olympia winner if I wait that long. Naturally.  ;D

well you've got the excuses down of a pro ala shari kamali..now you just need to get some muscle....
nasser=piece of shit

MrHat

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2006, 12:58:25 PM »
Those pics don't do me justice. I was sick and lost alot of muscle fullness. You should of seen me the first week I got sick... My chest looked unreal. I was benching 285 for 5 reps by myself. But now I am getting back and soon will outgrow anyone. :)

PS: Armz I would be multiple mr. Olympia winner if I wait that long. Naturally.  ;D

Thats great, But I think you missed my question, how long have you been working out?

rckpytn

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2006, 01:21:11 PM »
6 years.

6 wasted years of your life and that is all you have to show for yourself, you should be embarassed

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2006, 12:28:22 PM »
Dude, Alex...are you serious with this?  Do you really believe all of this stuff you are saying?  Or are you just being facetious?

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2006, 06:32:13 AM »
Ct u look awesome. Alexx i think u should sart taking bets,by what year will u have won ur 1st olympia by??

davie
It isn't the mountains ah