Author Topic: Erik Fankhouser Comes Out of Retirement  (Read 6485 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Erik Fankhouser Comes Out of Retirement
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2016, 07:48:05 AM »
Some minor things from his stack he forgot to mention (by accident), Test, HGH, hCG, insulin, Arim, Dbol, Deca, etc...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2016, 07:57:47 AM »
Liar filt.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2016, 09:42:26 AM »
Erik loves to be big and nothing wrong with that. If he competes again I'm sure he will get another contract and have some fun for a while with the hype of his return but as much as I like him he will spend a ton of money and end up lucky to place in the top 10 at a pro show. His best showing was when he turned pro weighing 202.

If I remember correctly he took time off and worked as a miner with a lot of overtime. So he might have saved a bit of money. It's a shame a lot of these guys just don't learn to just leave it alone already.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2016, 07:41:43 PM »
You have a dying man in your avatar bro.

We are all dying only at different rates.

Craie is a Good Friend - May he live long.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2016, 07:15:37 AM »
If I remember correctly he took time off and worked as a miner with a lot of overtime. So he might have saved a bit of money. It's a shame a lot of these guys just don't learn to just leave it alone already.

They need something to push themselves in. They need to find something else. Bodybuilding is all about genetics and after a certain point you will stop growing regardless of being natural, or then just using gear, or upping it and using GH etc. But it's something where you can see results happen. Really though they need to move on and find something else to push themselves in that's just as fulfilling.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2016, 07:30:07 AM »
Does "retiring" imply people made money in the primary job?