Author Topic: Lebron hits up young 18 year old Instagram model via DM and she outed him.  (Read 29556 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

Were you planning on making a slave out of me with this body?  If so you may want to get alot more help.
I would absolutely destroy your pasty ass.
Keep dreaming fish lips. You're pathetic.

Yeah, except that five years passed by and I was completely clean for a long time in these pics. Now imagine these genetics on some juice. You'd call me a daddy in no time u black piece of shitstain.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
while his jump shot fades away, his bank account will grow, while her looks fade way so will her bank account

Don't be silly... it's called DIVORCE.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Although she is technically legal, there is something a little creepy about hitting on an 18 year old.

And save the whole, "But she is legal," or "Back 800 years ago, it was okay," or "Well, girls could give birth at 13 years old." Yes, on a pure biological and primitive level, I get all of this. However, for me, its just a little weird. Even at 34, I cannot see myself hitting on an 18 year old. 25 or older is pretty much my cut-off age for dating/being with a women.

I mean, I just think to myself, if I had an 18 year old daughter, would I want a 30+ year old guy hitting on her? No.

You seem to think way too much into this. Dude just wanted to fuck a hot young slut, and she's supposed to be fucked by a strong alpha that Lebrone is. I got tired of 18yos, but this one - I'd liek to fuck, oh yes and I couldn't race less how "creepy" it would be (I'm 30).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Every guy I've known of that's done this cradle robbing shit couldn't handle women their own age or older because of some insecurity issue. It's pathetic.  Young women are incredibly naive and easy to manipulate. These predator's like Da Vinci pray on young naive women because they don't have the social skills, confidence, intelligence, or wherewithal to deal with women in their age group.    

Hey Da Vinci, you're 31 now, are you still fucking 17 and 18 year olds? Or did you grow a set balls and start acting like a man yet?

I hear you on that one. I do not understand why a 30+ would date an 18 year old?

Did you know that the prefrontal cortex (part of the brain that deals with higher order functioning--logic, reason, executive functioning), is not fully formed until 25 years of age. So, you're dating someone who can legally by cigarettes, but still literally has the brain of a child.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You seem to think way too much into this. Dude just wanted to fuck a hot young slut, and she's supposed to be fucked by a strong alpha that Lebrone is. I got tired of 18yos, but this one - I'd liek to fuck, oh yes and I couldn't race less how "creepy" it would be (I'm 30).

I am not thinking way too much into it. I would not have sexual relations with an 18 year old. I've had the chance to have relations with women in their early 20's and I turned it down. Why does this bother you so much? Why does my morality related to sex and women, have to align with your morality about sex and women?
X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Agree 100% I'm 36 and I don't care how fine she is she's 18 and I'm now old enough to be her daddy.  :-X

Da vinci is a scummy cradle robber.  He was with a 17 year old at 26. Couldn't handle women his age. Typical insecure pussy.

Oh I see I've got into your head already. Good, I'll be a happy camper. I may be an insecure pussy, but you've failed with females on so many levels, so many times, no wonder on "jesus" can help you now.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Yeah, except that five years passed by and I was completely clean for a long time in these pics. Now imagine these genetics on some juice. You'd call me a daddy in no time u black piece of shitstain.

What genetics?  Am I supposed to be impressed? Dime a dozen. So should I wait for you to get on a cycle first and then you'll make me call you daddy?

LOLOL...You're so simple and shallow and it's fucking hilarious. You have the thought process and mind of an 18 year old that just found bodybuilding.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Every guy I've known of that's done this cradle robbing shit couldn't handle women their own age or older because of some insecurity issue. It's pathetic.  Young women are incredibly naive and easy to manipulate. These predator's like Da Vinci pray on young naive women because they don't have the social skills, confidence, intelligence, or wherewithal to deal with women in their age group.    

Hey Da Vinci, you're 31 now, are you still fucking 17 and 18 year olds? Or did you grow a set balls and start acting like a man yet?

I don't, but I still could. While only thing you can fuck is either an obese black whale or an old white desperate for cock ugly hag.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Da Vinci's prefrontal cortex is still in the cue waiting to be developed.  Hopefully by the time he's 40 it'll be ready.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Where is her father at?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Where is her father at?

Good Question.  She's dating an NFLer on the Cleveland Browns.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Da Vinci's prefrontal cortex is still in the cue waiting to be developed.  Hopefully by the time he's 40 it'll be ready.

Okay, that was funny!  ;D ;D
X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
I am not thinking way too much into it. I would not have sexual relations with an 18 year old. I've had the chance to have relations with women in their early 20's and I turned it down. Why does this bother you so much? Why does my morality related to sex and women, have to align with your morality about sex and women?

It doesn't bother me at all. I've just always couldn't understand when people make such a big deal out of it, like there are no other issues on this shitball called earth.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Where is her father at?

brazil probably snatching chains banging bitches his daughter's age

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
What genetics?  Am I supposed to be impressed? Dime a dozen. So should I wait for you to get on a cycle first and then you'll make me call you daddy?

LOLOL...You're so simple and shallow and it's fucking hilarious. You have the thought process and mind of an 18 year old that just found bodybuilding.

You should be impressed, keeping in mind you are a black overweight worthless junk who couldn't look like that even while using drugs.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Where is her father at?

Not keeping her off the stripper pole. :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It doesn't bother me at all. I've just always couldn't understand when people make such a big deal out of it, like there are no other issues on this shitball called earth.

Its a logical fallacy to assume that just because X action is not as bad as action Y, that action X is therefore not immoral. Just because there are other bad things on earth, it doesn't mean that sleeping with an 18 year old is always the moral thing to do. Each moral decision has to be evaluated in its own right (for the most part).

As previously stated, I explicitly used the term "SUBJECTIVE morality," as I recognize that some people will have no problem sleeping with an 18 year old (especially in America, since 18 is considered legal).

X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You should be impressed, keeping in mind you are a black overweight worthless junk who couldn't look like that even while using drugs.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot,  I'm fat, jobless, junkie, ugly, (I'll let you fill in the rest with whatever that undeveloped mind of yours can conjure up). What else am I, I need to know for the record, I always forget, you know with all the pot and drugs you say I do. :-*

If we were in a room together, you'd be singing a totally different tune....Fuckboy

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Its a logical fallacy to assume that just because X action is not as bad as action Y, that action X is therefore not immoral. Just because there are other bad things on earth, it doesn't mean that sleeping with an 18 year old is always the moral thing to do. Each moral decision has to be evaluated in its own right (for the most part).

As previously stated, I explicitly used the term "SUBJECTIVE morality," as I recognize that some people will have no problem sleeping with an 18 year old (especially in America, since 18 is considered legal).

I'm too much of a nihilist to discuss "morality", but I get where are you commin from. We all have our own point of view, all is good.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

You may want to dumb this post down...alot, considering who it's directed to and also use words with no more than 2 syllables. Oh yeah and nothing that requires critical thinking.  You may want to also enlarge the font to about 24 and use colorful simple pictures.  Otherwise, I'm afraid your message will not be relayed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I'm too much of a nihilist to discuss "morality", but I get where are you commin from. We all have our own point of view, all is good.

Well, I am a moral nihilist in the sense that I don't think there is such a thing as an objective morality. Well, objective morality is established when there are enough subjective minds to agree that an objective morality needs to be in place (e.g., murder is against the law).

Anyway, as I said, 18 is the legal age in America, so if some guy wants to sleep with an 18 year old, that's his business. Anything below 18, which may break the law, I have an issue with.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You may want to dumb this post down...alot, considering who it's directed to and also use words with no more than 2 syllables. Oh yeah and nothing that requires critical thinking.  You may want to also enlarge the font to about 24 and use colorful simple pictures.  Otherwise, I'm afraid your message will not be relayed.

X

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Oh yeah, I almost forgot,  I'm fat, jobless, junkie, ugly, (I'll let you fill in the rest with whatever that undeveloped mind of yours can conjure up). What else am I, I need to know for the record, I always forget, you know with all the pot and drugs you say I do. :-*

If we were in a room together, you'd be singing a totally different tune....Fuckboy

You forgot the countless hours you spend on conspiracy theories websites just because you are too lazy/incapable to read some real science. Dont thank me.

Yeah Id be singing "Oh run black run well the pattyroller will get you Run black run well you better get away" while you'd be blowing my flute.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You forgot the countless hours you spend on conspiracy theories websites just because you are too lazy/incapable to read some real science. Dont thank me.

Yeah Id be singing "Oh run black run well the pattyroller will get you Run black run well you better get away" while you'd be blowing my flute.

Real science...LOLOLOL

That's quite the fantasy you have.  Have you always thought about me in a sexual manner? You seem very frustrated.  Sorry I can't help. I'm not gay.  I like women.  Good luck in your search for a black man to blow your "skin flute" while you're singing your jingle.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Nice ass for such a young girl.