Author Topic: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks  (Read 19606 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Three Separate Pitbull Attacks
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2016, 11:52:00 AM »
so many scumbags have pitbulls, golden retrievers and dogs like that aren't "cool" enough for them and they treat them like shit

it's no coincidence most shelter dogs are pit bulls, that breed goes through hell

E

Great dogs to have. Golden and lab.

X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2016, 11:54:38 AM »
so many scumbags have pitbulls, golden retrievers and dogs like that aren't "cool" enough for them and they treat them like shit

it's no coincidence most shelter dogs are pit bulls, that breed goes through hell

E
x2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2016, 11:54:47 AM »
natural?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2016, 12:25:04 PM »

Agreed.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2016, 12:53:27 PM »
Grew up with an Alsatian.. was mostly black with a bit off tan. My Father was a Butcher so he always got good meat and Bones.. loved the marrow in the bone. I litrally grew up with "Prince".. could play rugby with him and he just played with you. Lightly touched you with his teeth. We got him from a kennel in Perth Scotland and i was maybe 4/5 at the time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2016, 03:03:25 PM »

not "cool" enough for trailer trash and hoodrats

E
E

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 03:22:31 PM »
I heard wolves were coming back into Germany but are closer than i thought.. Hamburg is not far away. Hope i don´t meet any in the woods when running :D..  don´t know much about Pitbulls but wolves are wild...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/113849e12/Wild-wolves-westward-spread-continues-across-Europe-as-pack-spotted-in-Germany.html

Don't worry Donny, they're probably heading towards 'another' Hamburg 74km.  ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2016, 04:53:35 PM »
Don't worry Donny, they're probably heading towards 'another' Hamburg 74km.  ::)
"another" ?

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2016, 01:49:28 AM »
"another" ?

It's easy toconfuse one place for another, such as airports  :-*

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2016, 02:33:25 AM »
It's easy toconfuse one place for another, such as airports  :-*
confused? "toconfuse"? Gimmicks are not what they used to be around here.. not even intelligent  ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2016, 02:40:24 AM »
Grew up with an Alsatian.. was mostly black with a bit off tan. My Father was a Butcher so he always got good meat and Bones.. loved the marrow in the bone. I litrally grew up with "Prince".. could play rugby with him and he just played with you. Lightly touched you with his teeth. We got him from a kennel in Perth Scotland and i was maybe 4/5 at the time.
had to look alsatian up,  so its a german sheperd.  Never heard them be called that before.  Are they normally called that in the uk or is german sheperd  more used?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2016, 02:45:44 AM »
had to look alsatian up,  so its a german sheperd.  Never heard them be called that before.  Are they normally called that in the uk or is german sheperd  more used?
we always called it an Alsatian.. but proper term is German sheperd. In Germany a schäferhund.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2016, 11:08:02 AM »
Another pitbull attack:

Another pit bull attack in NJ town where infant was mauled in stroller

NUTLEY — Less than two weeks after a dog bolted out of its owner’s home and mauled a baby in her stroller, township police say another pit pull went on a rampage in this community, attacking a smaller dog and its owner.

As a result of the two recent attacks, local officials have stepped up enforcement for all dog owners in Nutley, who are asked to notify the township when they get a new pet, especially a large dog.

The latest incident took place on April 15 at the intersection of Centre Street and Ravine Avenue. A woman was walking her pit bull “Toby” when it got loose and charged at a smaller dog nearby, Det. Sgt. Anthony Montanari. The woman was knocked to the ground as the pit bull attacked the other dog, biting its neck, police said.

Montanari said the responding officer “had to get the dog in a headlock” in order to restrain it and get it away from the smaller dog until another officer arrives with equipment to restrain the pit bull.

Police say the dog was taken to an animal hospital for puncture wounds to his throat as well as wounds to his ear. The owner of the smaller dog suffered bites to her hand and leg while trying to get the get her dog away from the pit bull, according to Montanari.

X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2016, 11:58:43 AM »
 ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2016, 12:26:30 PM »
If a dog attacks someone for hitting you then the dog sees itself as the alpha in the pack, a beta male dog does not defend an alpha dog, the alpha does the fighting for the pack.

Having a dog see itself as the alpha is a very dangerous situation indeed.

Okay let me refrase that one. Youre walking your stafford at night. A  crack junky approaches you and hits you in the neck with a bottle. You go out. How does the properly raised dog react?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2016, 01:00:13 PM »
we always called it an Alsatian.. but proper term is German sheperd. In Germany a schäferhund.
cool didnt know that

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2016, 03:52:01 AM »
Just this morning i was talking to the cleanning lady about a couple of pitbulls who killed and eaten a mutt who entered some factory. The owner, shocked, killed them both, fearing they could harm some kid that could enter there.

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2016, 04:09:25 AM »
Okay let me refrase that one. Youre walking your stafford at night. A  crack junky approaches you and hits you in the neck with a bottle. You go out. How does the properly raised dog react?

Who the fuck gets randomly attacked by crackheads - apart from Charles Bronson's immediate family members in the Death Wish films?

Is the assailant a member of an 80s multi ethnic street gang perchance:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2016, 09:33:37 AM »
Other than boar hunting, i see no use for those painless dogs.

x2
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2016, 09:37:44 AM »
Another pitbull attack

http://myfox8.com/2016/04/21/boy-attacked-at-nc-park-says-pit-bulls-ate-him-up-like-chicken/

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A 9-year-old who was attacked by two pit bulls at Archdale Park in Charlotte still has a long road to recovery, according to WBTV.

Jonathan Robero told WBTV that he and his friends were playing soccer when the dogs started chasing them.

“The dogs started chasing after us. We knew they were gonna try to eat us so we got sticks and attacked,” Johnathan explained.

One of the dogs then latched on to Jonathan and started tearing at his flesh.

“I got ate up by two bulldogs like chicken,” Robero told WBTV from the hospital.

Neighbors who were nearby rushed over when they saw what was happening and scared the dogs away. Jonathan was rushed to the hospital for treatment.

Jonathan now has ligament damage and fractures to his legs. He also lost skin from both arms and parts of his head.

The 9-year-old has already been through numerous surgeries and is scheduled to undergo another this Friday so doctors can clean our his wounds.

Jonathan could be in the hospital for another 3-4 weeks, according to WBTV.

The dogs who attack Jonathan and his friend were euthanized.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2016, 09:40:58 AM »
Pitbull kills owner

http://www.dailycommercial.com/news/article_e4e175f0-54b0-5508-bede-35ef7529cefe.html

Leesburg woman mauled to death by pit bull, police say

LEESBURG — A 66-year-old woman found dead in her home Thursday night was mauled by her pit bull, and police had to kill the dog to get to her body.

A relative called 911 just before 6 p.m. to say Sondra Tyson needed medical help. Tyson's daughter-in law, Amber Fletcher, told a dispatcher she believed Tyson had fallen.

She’s bleeding everywhere … her bones are showing … it looks like she fell over a chair,” Fletcher told the dispatcher over the barking of small dogs in the background.

When paramedics arrived, they found Tyson covered in blood on the back porch of the home at 1215 South Street.

Police Lt. Joe Iozzi said Tyson had significant flesh tears. Preliminary autopsy results revealed the woman died from blood loss and that the dog caused her injuries.

“A reason for the attack has not been established at this time,” he said.

Tyson raised the dog since it was a puppy. Necropsy tests will be conducted to determine what went wrong with the animal and its exact breed, Iozzi said.

“It was a gruesome scene,” Iozzi said of Thursday's attack. Residents of the home refused to talk with reporters Thursday night.

Paramedics found Tyson on her rear porch. They began to evaluate her but when the bloody, aggressive dog showed up and tried to get onto the porch with them, they first tried to block its path with a refrigerator but then retreated and called police. Officers arrived minutes later and shot the dog with a rifle from atop a fire truck.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2016, 09:43:21 AM »
Lady killed by family pitbull

Relatives mourn 86-year-old woman killed by family pit bulls

CHARLOTTE, N.C. —

An 86-year-old woman died after a dog attack in a south Charlotte home Monday afternoon, according to police.

The call came in around 12:56 p.m. on Luke Crossing Drive in the Springs Village Town Homes community.

What led up to the attack remains unclear. Officials said it is the first deadly dog attack in Mecklenburg County since 2004.

Officials said Bessie Flowers was found suffering from fatal dog bite injuries and that she had been bitten several times and died at the scene. Her nephew described her as a wonderful woman.

Chopper 9 Sky Zoom captured video of her two dogs quarantined on the back deck after the attack.
X

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2016, 10:58:05 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2016, 11:25:27 AM »
X

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2016, 11:40:50 AM »
owners of these dogs should be arrested and face trial with custodial sentences being possible punishments.
i had a rottweiler that I took in when he needed a home, he grew up to be quite aggressive to anyone who wasn't a family member and he didn't recognise, but was ok once he spent time with them.
I would always have him on a short lead when taking him out and would always stop at a distance to let people pass whilst holding him close to me so he couldn't possibly lash out at anyone (he never did that but you never know).

Owner's need to be held more responsible for dog attacks. If the dog is aggressive, the owner needs to take preventive measures at all times to make sure an attack doesn't occur. They could always put a muzzle on the dog if they can't take any other action to prevent it from attacking.

Most owners of these dogs unfortunately use them as status symbols so its a recipe for disaster. And other owners are just lazy.