Author Topic: TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments  (Read 14026 times)

10pints

• Getbig IV
Re: TBOMBZ & The Ten Commandments
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2016, 11:54:11 AM »
Believers should live it and share it!

Feel free to do it somewhere else.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2016, 12:06:04 PM »
Feel free to do it somewhere else.

If it makes you feel better I already know that you're just toooooo smart for God!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 12:42:53 PM »
Jesus Christ is your hope and strength too Necrosis!   Your heart is hard now, but another day may bring a thawing...a softening and hopefully conviction!   You can be made a new man in Christ and understand what you criticize today.   That's my hope for everyone.

Lol,

First off, that's personal and confidential,  he said he was of age and consented. It will never go soft, and I won't get convicted of anything, the only thing I made in him was a holy mess.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 01:41:30 PM »
Nice glasses Taylor's wearing. That's about all I can say for this video.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2016, 05:52:45 AM »
If it makes you feel better I already know that you're just toooooo smart for God!

Unfortunately, you are too gullible for reason!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2016, 06:35:48 AM »
Unfortunately, you are too gullible for reason!

Sounds great!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2016, 10:06:18 AM »
how tbombz the christian fundamentalist really feels and thinks:

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I basically "chose" to be bisexual.

Sure sometimes I think of sucking a cock or fucking some dude's ass

I second this motion. and in addition i vote galeniko just keep his mouth shut from this point on and instead only post various photographs of his ripped body and cock.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2016, 10:37:57 AM »
how tbombz the christian fundamentalist really feels and thinks:

These are the words of the old man.  That old man is gone and a new man is alive today that is reborn in Christ!!!  

The God haters cling to the old man who was once steeped in sin because it acts as consolation (and entertainment) given their similar, current and regrettable state of sin.

For the God haters, the old man can't die because he was even worse off than the majority of them both then and now.  It brings comfort to them knowing someone else is worse off.....makes them feel better by comparison about their own stain of sin.  It acts as justification or a metaphorical bar of soap somehow cleansing their own wrongdoings.

Yet, the old man is gone so the God hater clings to whatever they can to bring him back.  In this case the idea of "preachiness" is what is clung to.

"He was a preachy, know-it-all before and now he just preaches about God.  It's the same guy  ::) just a different story is preached!"  

No, it really isn't....it isn't at all.  :)  Praise God!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 10:52:51 AM »
why are you so obsessively interested in another mans sex habits and practices ?

I am just pointing out that I think it is bullshit that God and Jesus have saved tbombz from his lust for men. That is my point.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 11:20:08 AM »
I am just pointing out that I think it is bullshit that God and Jesus have saved tbombz from his lust for men. That is my point.

Do you not want it to be true?  Or do you simply deny his claim?  Do you deny it simply because you don't understand it?  Or do you deny it because it doesn't suit your opinions?

You would think if a person wasn't actually changed by God they wouldn't devote their lives to the pursuit of God.  

What would motivate a person to change so radically?  Mentally ill?  And if not mentally ill then what?  Fear of death?   Clearly not considering the previous lifestyle.  What could it be?  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2016, 11:24:59 AM »

Do you prefer the Taylor that enjoyed the bunny suit or the Taylor repulsed by the bunny suit?

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 11:59:09 AM »
Sounds great!

It is clearly working for you. Keep up the good delusion! Wish I had your ability to abstain from reason.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2016, 12:00:48 PM »
Do you prefer the Taylor that enjoyed the bunny suit or the Taylor repulsed by the bunny suit?

I'd prefer a dead Taylor.... bury his decrepit rectum in the bunny suit if you like.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2016, 12:02:01 PM »
These are the words of the old man.  That old man is gone and a new man is alive today that is reborn in Christ!!!  

Would you say the same thing about a person who violated your children, killed your wife, took a shit on your beloved bible, and then, a few months later, told you he was now a Christian?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2016, 12:04:09 PM »

Hi, MOS,

I very much respect your integrity and Christian charity.

Who's Taylor? In response to FF, I wrote about the Assbunny, sometimes I make posts about Tbombz. Is Taylor the Assbunny or Tbombz?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2016, 12:08:43 PM »
Hi, MOS,

I very much respect your integrity and Christian charity.

Who's Taylor? In response to FF, I wrote about the Assbunny, sometimes I make posts about Tbombz. Is Taylor the Assbunny or Tbombz?

I hate to break this to you, Neo, but tbombz is in the ass-trix and thus, he is just like all the other assbunnies that came before him.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 12:21:39 PM »
Would you say the same thing about a person who violated your children, killed your wife, took a shit on your beloved bible, and then, a few months later, told you he was now a Christian?

I haven't had anyone violate my chidren or kill my wife, but my desire is to live for Christ and respond as he would. 

Now I regularly deal with folks that metaphorically do that to the bible.  I don't prefer they do that, but it isn't my problem either.  If someone literally did that I wouldn't be happy about it, but I can easily get another bible.

I met a missionary at my church who was beaten up severely by a group of men on a mission trip.  After his beating they gang raped his wife and then forced him to watch her execution.   He ended up forgiving those men and having the divine opportunity to lead some of those men to Christ. 

I would hope I could be as strong as that missionary and trust in Christ like he did!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 12:29:47 PM »
Oh man my life changed almost INSTANTLY because the Lord rescued me....powerful stuff!  Jesus Christ is Lord and very much alive!

I'm beginning to think you're actually a master trollster.

Otherwise, you have very serious mental health issues and are potentially dangerous.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 12:33:58 PM »
I haven't had anyone violate my chidren or kill my wife, but my desire is to live for Christ and respond as he would. 

How do you think he would respond?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2016, 12:37:17 PM »
I'm beginning to think you're actually a master trollster.

Otherwise, you have very serious mental health issues and are potentially dangerous.

Fortress I'm sorry the Lord didn't respond to you in the manner in which you hoped, but I can't help think that something inside yourself held you back from God (and that isn't a criticism of you either).   I know personally that I didn't come to know the Lord until I FULLY surrendered all of myself.  Further, the Catholic church is not the church that Christ intended.  The Christian church may have begun around Rome, but it evolved into something entirely anti-Christ and was forced into reform.

I would encourage you, if you still have longing within you, to surrender all of yourself to God humbly....all your sin, all your reservations, all of yourself.   If there is a genuine draw upon your life then engage God in prayer.  I don't know all the ins and outs of your previous circumstance, but if you genuinely repent and humble yourself and desire to be saved you will be.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2016, 01:07:20 PM »
How do you think he would respond?

Like I noted, I would hope I could be as strong as that missionary and trust in Christ like he did....with grace and forgiveness!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2016, 01:14:28 PM »
Fortress I'm sorry the Lord didn't respond to you in the manner in which you hoped, but I can't help think that something inside yourself held you back from God (and that isn't a criticism of you either).   I know personally that I didn't come to know the Lord until I FULLY surrendered all of myself.  Further, the Catholic church is not the church that Christ intended.  The Christian church may have begun around Rome, but it evolved into something entirely anti-Christ and was forced into reform.

I would encourage you, if you still have longing within you, to surrender all of yourself to God humbly....all your sin, all your reservations, all of yourself.   If there is a genuine draw upon your life then engage God in prayer.  I don't know all the ins and outs of your previous circumstance, but if you genuinely repent and humble yourself and desire to be saved you will be.  

You're ill.

People like you either become ever-more sick with your delusion, or forced reality shatters your fantasy and you resort to the issues that likely had a hand in your illness to begin with.

Guilt, drugs, alcohol, sex, depression, etc.

It's real to you. You require it. Your mind cannot cope and has retreated into fantasy and make-believe.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2016, 01:32:58 PM »
You're ill.

People like you either become ever-more sick with your delusion, or forced reality shatters your fantasy and you resort to the issues that likely had a hand in your illness to begin with.

It's real to you. You require it. Your mind cannot cope and has retreated into fantasy and make-believe.

Have to agree to a certain extent.
Given the supernatural exists - its nature is, and will be, unknown to us. It is, like many things, a concept.
How anybody can fervently resort to a book as absolute truth is beyond me especially when the figure of Jebus has been researched and its status ranks from good willed "hellraiser"/rebel to "ascended master".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2016, 01:40:28 PM »
You're ill.

It's real because I've encountered God repeatedly.   You don't have to believe me.  You just have to trust in Christ like I noted.

fyi ~ I'm immune to the mental illness and insult stuff

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2016, 01:53:30 PM »
It's real because I've encountered God repeatedly.   You don't have to believe me.  You just have to trust in Christ like I noted.

fyi ~ I'm immune to the mental illness and insult stuff

A mad person never thinks they are mad.