Author Topic: CSWOL looking huge at 280 pounds  (Read 16502 times)

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
Re: CSWOL looking huge at 280 pounds
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2016, 05:19:25 PM »
We control your mind even while you sleep, have you even left California, get your passport up, you will actually have to apply for a Fatport! Waving my pyramids in her face and passport! It's me!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2016, 06:54:28 PM »
We control your mind even while you sleep, have you even left California, get your passport up, you will actually have to apply for a Fatport! Waving my pyramids in her face and passport! It's me!

You should make some spelling and punctuation errors to make this account more believable. Cswol did not spell everything correctly and remember you are not typing on a PC, all you have is an iPhone so there should be more errors. Hope this helps.  :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2016, 07:04:09 PM »
You should make some spelling and punctuation errors to make this account more believable. Cswol did not spell everything correctly and remember you are not typing on a PC, all you have is an iPhone so there should be more errors. Hope this helps.  :)

x2

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2016, 07:06:26 PM »
I make sure to correct the typos now so the getbiggers who moonlight as English professors on here won't have anything to poke at, I'm more polished and serious now! I don't understand why it's so hard to believe!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2016, 07:07:09 PM »
I make sure to correct the typos now so the getbiggers who moonlight as English professors on here won't have anything to poke at, I'm more polished and serious now! I don't understand why it's so hard to believe!

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2016, 07:07:32 PM »
Looks like a bleached whale.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:11 PM »
You mean, bitch I'm the man, hoe I'm the man, SWOL I'm the man!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2016, 07:27:21 PM »
You mean, bitch I'm the man, hoe I'm the man, SWOL I'm the man!

Easy there .

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2016, 07:32:21 PM »

This post does everything wrong if you are to convince us (or at least me). So obviously not him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2016, 07:34:48 PM »
This post does everything wrong if you are to convince us (or at least me). So obviously not him.

I agree. It cannot be the White Whale.  Too caucasional sounding for one.  I am surprised no one has yet captioned that picture with "Nig Dude...All the way, Nig Dude."

Dammit.  Now I am going to hades.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2016, 07:42:06 PM »
I just posted my tiger eye pyramid on Facebook and Instagram what more proof do you need! As i sit here in the bath tub of hot water after my chest workout! Let's see how about I go way back! One day soul crusher 333368 posted something like what size of pants do I wear and I said my pants are a 54, who would even have that post info! It's me!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2016, 07:46:38 PM »
I just posted my tiger eye pyramid on Facebook and Instagram what more proof do you need! As insist here in the bath tub of hot water after my chest workout! Let's see how about I go way back! One day soul crusher 333368 posted something like what size of pants do I wear and I said my pants are a 54, who would even have that post info! It's me!

Hmmmm....I just ran this through the Bat-Translator and it came out just the same.  No "cup-cakin", no "I be He be We be She be"...No "Ima rapper!  Ima producer!" either.  Nothing to indicate anything more than a standard IQ and as we all know anything standard is way above the Swollen One.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2016, 07:47:32 PM »
Here is my last song I recorded, I even used beyonces illuminati picture, I recorded this song in 1 hour n half up at ajgotslaps old studio back in January I believe, they had moved to a temporary studio on Beverly and Vermont, now they are on Hollywood and highland! I even posted pics while recording of randy savage cream of the crop with a coffee creamer as the end of the song says, Eye am the cream of the crop, Randy savage saying it!
https://m.soundcloud.com/ric-hardjrrecords/swolace-ferrari-produced-by-ajgotslaps

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2016, 07:50:54 PM »
Here is my last song I recorded, I even used beyonces illuminati picture, I recorded this song in 1 hour n half up at ajgotslaps old studio back in January I believe, they had moved to a temporary studio on Beverly and Vermont, now they are on Hollywood and highland! I even posted pics while recording of randy savage cream of the crop with a coffee creamer as the end of the song says, Eye am the cream of the crop, Randy savage saying it!
https://m.soundcloud.com/ric-hardjrrecords/swolace-ferrari-produced-by-ajgotslaps

Sorry.  Ran it through the BT and it came out with something about Nancy Sinatra and a VW Microbus with Safari windows is totally gear and tits-up bitchin'.  Face it oh faceless one,  you are caucasional.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2016, 07:54:05 PM »
Ok here's one you can verify I basically spoke to McFarland again and had a falling out after only like 1 month of speaking to him, he was working in Beverly Hills and living in Venice! He can confirm this for sure! Who else would have this information! McFarland is a pussy bitch, just as I stated to him directly!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2016, 07:55:17 PM »
Ok here's one you can verify I basically spoke to McFarland again and had a falling out after only like 1 month of speaking to him, he was working in Beverly Hills and living in Venice! He can confirm this for sure! Who else would have this information! McFarland is a pussy bitch, just as I stated to him directly!

Spanky McFarland has been dead for years.  Fail.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2016, 08:00:00 PM »
Funny you ask because I just messaged fitnessfrenzy on Facebook and told them to screenshot my message and post it on this thread! Yes it's me! Also McFarland isn't dead he was juiced to the gills like almost a year ago and living in Venice at a location I won't disclose! Facts!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2016, 08:05:53 PM »
Funny you ask because I just messaged fitnessfrenzy on Facebook and told them to screenshot my message and post it on this thread! Yes it's me! Also McFarland isn't dead he was juiced to the gills like almost a year ago and living in Venice at a location I won't disclose! Facts!

"Funny you ask"?  Not "ax"?  What do you take  us for, Democrats willing to register anyone for a vote? 

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2016, 08:08:19 PM »
This is becoming comical like you think I'm going to pull some huge prank on you guys! How about This one! I took 33cc in one setting in Tijuana at Los alazanes back in 2003, everyone knows that story!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2016, 08:12:39 PM »
Cswol, just take a pic, hashtag it #getbig, and post it to instagram.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2016, 08:13:42 PM »
Noli is texting me and claims this is the real deal cswol back on getbig. You lollipoppers need to step your passport game up and stop hating

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2016, 08:14:14 PM »
I did that I hash tagged #getbig on Facebook a few days ago, someone I've been texting is going to post it's me I've been texting them!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2016, 08:17:21 PM »
Noli is texting me and claims this is the real deal cswol back on getbig. You lollipoppers need to step your passport game up and stop hating

Lol first post in almost 3 months.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2016, 08:17:43 PM »

Hi Joon!  :D