Author Topic: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MR O AFTER PHIL HEATH??  (Read 11665 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: WHO WILL BE THE NEXT MR O AFTER PHIL HEATH??
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 06:19:59 AM »
This guy. He's young, great genetics, and he is a true natural! Someone that the IFBB can truly promote. And he is another "negro", much to the op's chagrin.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=607300.0

IFBB can't promote anything.  Nobody cares about bodybuilding, and this dude is just another flavor of that.
Y

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2016, 06:29:25 AM »
MAYBE TIME FOR A WHITE SOLID DUDE?

IM TIRED OF NEGROS. TOP 3 NEGROS AT STAGE IS TO MUCH. WE NEED LESS NEGROS. MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN GET INTO CONTESTSHAPE. MAYBE THEY DOSENT GET THE RIGHT MUMBOJAMBO.

Time to start checking the physique guys contest .

Wooshhhhhhhh

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2016, 08:23:55 AM »
The next Mr. O - the Ambassador of this great sport in the 21st century and beyond. Looking boldy to the future, while reclaiming the glory and the aesthetic of a bygone era.

A work of art.  :o

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2016, 08:57:51 AM »
Ramy will never be mr. Olympia I remember years ago when I was on the Board like 2013 I use to argue with the ramy shit stain supporters, I said he will never place higher than 6th at any mr. Olympia he does, and that's been true! Also with the Muslim backlash in the United States American bodybuilding would never have him as a mr. Olympia, you all fail to realize the problems with ramy. His first mr. Olympia the ramy supporters were talking mad trash saying he will be 2nd or 3rd and I gave an actual answer based on facts and said he will place 6th or 8th and that's exactly where he placed!

Now we know you are not even american.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2016, 11:44:22 AM »
IFBB can't promote anything.  Nobody cares about bodybuilding, and this dude is just another flavor of that.
I was being facetious.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2016, 11:50:54 AM »
I was being facetious.

Facetiousness noted.

I apologize, and will be more try to be more cognizant of your tone in the future.
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2016, 11:53:07 AM »
The next Mr. O - the Ambassador of this great sport in the 21st century and beyond. Looking boldy to the future, while reclaiming the glory and the aesthetic of a bygone era.

Hahaha!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2016, 12:04:03 PM »
Maybe the all Natural Michael Lockett.  Give it to 49 year old Dexter Jackson.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2016, 12:08:53 PM »
Phil Heath will win for 3-4 more years then retire. Kai will retire in 2 years. Justin Compton if he gets it together. if he fades off, it will either be Shawn Rhoden or Dexter Jackson again (srs). Dexter will keep competing until he is about 52, mark my words.

exactly

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2016, 12:12:58 PM »
Sport is so fucking dead.

Same clan of deteriorated 'tards forming the front-running group. Coming up behind them are drug monstrosities with the physical appeal of a water balloon. And health issues hot on their heels.

Truthfully, Dex should take it. This only highlights the corpse that is pro bodybuilding.

A guy many years removed from his title, and 50, is a solid bet, only because there's no one else.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2016, 12:16:46 PM »
I reckon it might be someone who hasn't really made an impact on the scene yet. Reason being is that Phil can realistically go for another four maybe even five years and keep winning as long as he keeps bringing the same size, shape, and conditioning. Remember - Ronnie was a nobody at the '92 Olympia, most didn't even notice he was there. Six years later he was Mr Olympia. No-one would have predicted it.

Kai is too old to win the Olympia and beat Phil and Dexter is even older - even with the best will in the world he'll lose size and shape very soon.

Ramy will never win due to politics, the same way as Nasser was never going to win.

Compton is a gear junkie and will go the same way as Branch and get Palumboism ruling him out.

My choice from the current crop - possibly Dallas McCarver but it's a long shot. Then again, someone's got to win.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2016, 01:46:43 PM »
Sport is so fucking dead.

Same clan of deteriorated 'tards forming the front-running group. Coming up behind them are drug monstrosities with the physical appeal of a water balloon. And health issues hot on their heels.

Truthfully, Dex should take it. This only highlights the corpse that is pro bodybuilding.

A guy many years removed from his title, and 50, is a solid bet, only because there's no one else.

Bodybuilding is dead in the USA, but it is alive and well in the Middle East.

Dave Palumbo & Chris Aceto refer to Bader as the "new Joe Weider". Oxygen Gym is where aspiring bodybuilders want to train.

The next Mr O might be from Kuwait.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2016, 09:45:57 PM »
I think it will go the way of female bodybuilding

I think classic physique will be the next big thing

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2016, 10:49:51 PM »

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2016, 03:10:48 AM »
What about McMillan?  Or Sergio Jr?  A Sergio Jr win would make a heck of a bodybuilding story.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2016, 05:19:48 AM »
What about McMillan?  Or Sergio Jr?  A Sergio Jr win would make a heck of a bodybuilding story.
People forget about them, conveniently. McMillian made the mistake of doing that pic for a schmoe.
He may have to pay for it, just like Kai. Sergio Jr is an unknown, but he seems hungry.
Agree
Odd you choose to show a gym pic and don't a pic from the Olympia. It's like Kamali's kitchen pics or Melvin Anthony's gym pics versus their onstage pics.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2016, 05:38:43 AM »
I think it will go the way of female bodybuilding

I think classic physique will be the next big thing

Man I hope that is not true , if this is the class where the dudes are standing on stage with the boardshorts I pray that doesnt happen.  theres tons and tons of duche bags  i see at the shore that look identical. does not take much of anything to achieve a physique like that. moderate drug program/moderate diet/ prob could get away with hitting the gym 3 times a wk and still spend the wknd partying if needed. think i looked similar to most, off of my first old school pro hormone on a monday after a hard drug and alchohol wknd, just du to being dehydrated and flat from not eating with a set of abs

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2016, 06:01:24 AM »

Man I hope that is not true , if this is the class where the dudes are standing on stage with the boardshorts I pray that doesnt happen.  theres tons and tons of duche bags  i see at the shore that look identical. does not take much of anything to achieve a physique like that. moderate drug program/moderate diet/ prob could get away with hitting the gym 3 times a wk and still spend the wknd partying if needed. think i looked similar to most, off of my first old school pro hormone on a monday after a hard drug and alchohol wknd, just du to being dehydrated and flat from not eating with a set of abs
No, this the class where that dude that was posted before, who DJ is bringing up. Where the dude looked like a modern day Serge Nubret

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2016, 06:10:28 AM »
MAYBE TIME FOR A WHITE SOLID DUDE?

IM TIRED OF NEGROS. TOP 3 NEGROS AT STAGE IS TO MUCH. WE NEED LESS NEGROS. MOST OF THEM CANT EVEN GET INTO CONTESTSHAPE. MAYBE THEY DOSENT GET THE RIGHT MUMBOJAMBO.

Jason Genova waits in the wings for Phil to falter.
This Caucasian God of muscle lurks in south Florida.

Right now, I heard he's busy with doctoral dissertation in high energy particle physics.
True?

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2016, 10:06:21 AM »

No that's mens physique. Like bikini it isn't going anywhere because it's too profitable at the amateur level but people still won't care. i think Cedric should be what bodybuilding is about.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2016, 10:44:47 AM »
Beyeke!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2016, 08:47:43 PM »
No that's mens physique. Like bikini it isn't going anywhere because it's too profitable at the amateur level but people still won't care. i think Cedric should be what bodybuilding is about.

Air humping his children's toys in a schmoe-home-video and taking self portraits of his weiner for schmoes = automatic disqualification.  He's a fooktard.  Nice physique, but a fooktard all the same.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2016, 09:22:28 PM »
Air humping his children's toys in a schmoe-home-video and taking self portraits of his weiner for schmoes = automatic disqualification.  He's a fooktard.  Nice physique, but a fooktard all the same.
I didn't like the air humping video and I didn't know about him sending dick picks to schmoes. Frankly I don't think Phil is winning mr congeniality contests either. He just hasn't been caught doing the schmoe stuff

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2016, 11:05:57 PM »
People forget about them, conveniently. McMillian made the mistake of doing that pic for a schmoe.
He may have to pay for it, just like Kai. Sergio Jr is an unknown, but he seems hungry.Odd you choose to show a gym pic and don't a pic from the Olympia. It's like Kamali's kitchen pics or Melvin Anthony's gym pics versus their onstage pics.

Cedric is old, late 30's almost 40, they are not going to give it to him

He's not Dexter in the conditioning department and is up and down

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2016, 11:07:51 PM »
I didn't like the air humping video and I didn't know about him sending dick picks to schmoes. Frankly I don't think Phil is winning mr congeniality contests either. He just hasn't been caught doing the schmoe stuff

Phil doesn't need to do the schmoe stuff

He's a black version of Jay in terms of bbing as a business and he learned everything from him