Author Topic: Drop a few lbs of water?  (Read 1230 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Drop a few lbs of water?
« on: April 26, 2016, 09:57:53 AM »
Scale sais 226 today(tuesday) I'm eating less than 200 gram carbs day. Not training with weights this week as I am doing a small powerlifting comp saturday, in 4 days.
375 sust week
225 straight T prop
225 tren ace
225 mast prop
30mg var for about 4 weeks now last Friday I added
50mgs drol
 i had a few left so I run it for 8 days for extra strength boost. Ide like to hit 220 or 219 possibly for the comp. Any advices on dropping water when taking it easy I originally planned not to do shit all week, but I may need to do some sweating other than at night to get it off.

Any advises would be appreciated. As far as the dropping water I am sure with a few rounds of BS cardio and drinking lots water no carbs and limit my salty sauces on meats

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Drop a few lbs of water?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 10:33:35 AM »
Asparagus with your meals, natural diuretics/water balance tablets and high dose vit c...

Or use actual diuretics, I've no idea how they would effect your strength tho

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 10:44:16 AM »
Im gonna steer clear of the real diuretics. Im just gonna do an Epson salt bath the night before and plenty of water each day and normal diet minus all the seasonings and salty shit. I normally will drop below 220 easily if I was training regular and eat liwer carbs so by Fridays I get depleted enough then eat higher carbs and cheat on weekends back up to whatever usually can fluctuate between 5-8lbs of weight.

Added the anadrol 50mgs though u think that will stop the weight from dropping as it does on a regular basis, without training?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 11:05:04 AM »
Uva Ursi

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2016, 04:24:55 AM »
Dropped 7 lbs over night 40 mins light cardio only drank a shit ton of water and had very light last meal at night. Stomache extremely tight this morning I need to remeasure m u body fat havnt checked in 2 months last measure  was 9.6%. And now I am probly leaner than I have ever been and strongest.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 07:16:39 AM »
1. Dandelion root
2. Uva ursi
3. Parsley