Author Topic: SWOLACE ^ CSWOL video TSNWGS  (Read 10549 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: SWOLACE ^ CSWOL video TSNWGS
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2016, 05:00:22 AM »
The real C-Swole never desperately tried to convince Getbig that he was REALLY here...

This is the kicker. The real CSWOL wouldn't give a fuck. This /\/igga is whining in every thread how he's "the real CSWOL". Too much, Joon.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2016, 06:16:07 AM »
The real C-Swole never desperately tried to convince Getbig that he was REALLY here...

The real Cswol never got accused of being a gimmick either

Joon is so far in some of your heads he oughta be collecting rent

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2016, 06:28:30 AM »
The real Cswol never got accused of being a gimmick either

Joon is so far in some of your heads he oughta be collecting rent

Okay Mr. Trustworthy.  Let's do a simple experiment, and you tell us if it the TSNWGS is the same person as the original cswol. 

Here is a quote from the original cswol:

galeniko, obviously youve never weighed 280 nor will you ever weigh 280 in your life, when you weight that much your not going to be ripped and cut unless your on about 20 drugs, you are delusional thinking someone is going to look like they are ripped to the bone at 5% at 280, i think only one or two people have ever pulled that off, ronnie coleman and a few others, the picture with my shirt off at 278 cold, i had only been training for 4 months, after not training for 1 year, so actually 278 in 4 months of training after not lifting for one year, 4 months son.

Here is a recent quote by TSNWGS:

TuHolmes just put the whole board into a reality check! I guess you all believe I would be a gimmick but call CSWOL to make a video spelling out his handle, put it on YouTube just so I can post it here, I i know I have illuminati powers but pulling strings on the entire board, your giving me too much credit, I even said.... A welcome back would have been enough!

Now, you tell me, is it the same person?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »
Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2016, 08:28:57 AM »

THIS.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2016, 08:46:08 AM »
Q

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2016, 10:30:04 AM »
I had a great talk with chaos he called around 8 pm! 🏋🏼

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2016, 10:56:31 AM »
I had a great talk with chaos he called around 8 pm! 🏋🏼

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2016, 11:40:37 AM »
Okay Mr. Trustworthy.  Let's do a simple experiment, and you tell us if it the TSNWGS is the same person as the original cswol. 

Ya never know, maybe all the crack and fried chicken and black hoes and Ebonics actually made him smarter. It certainly improved his punctuation.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2016, 11:54:29 AM »
Ya never know, maybe all the crack and fried chicken and black hoes and Ebonics actually made him smarter. It certainly improved his punctuation.

Ebonics has never made anyone smarter, _al_.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2016, 11:56:09 AM »

You're right.  That's incontrovertible evidence.  Another case closed :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2016, 12:11:37 PM »
I think it's Cswol, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some account sharing going on like what happened with Arce. Some of the new writing's inconsistent even compared to the older more polished writing he posted under the Big Noli persona. And some of the tangents are interesting, like the Mcfarland stuff, etc....

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2016, 04:43:14 PM »
I actually saw McFarland, I told chaos the story, but it's impossible to even be cool with McFarland as the drugs have ruined his mind, he's ok for 1 month then does his lame shit, I call him on it everytime this time he knows I don't play that bullshit! He's all suckered up kissing ass Over in LA at his job at the Larry flynt building, he lost his PR license over a dui, now he's a medical insurance biller!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2016, 04:45:36 PM »
CSWOL is either:

1) On Joons payroll. Paying Cswol to make that youtube video and tell mods over the phone its him

OR

2) CSWOL is sharing the account with Joon for X amount of dollars
X

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2016, 04:49:01 PM »
SF....chaos and I talked about things only CSWOL would know, people at gyms we both know and where he trains, it's impossible for joon to know any of that stuff, like the guy Justin and his wife who ran the juice bar at milos's old gym and I actually worked at The gym when it changed over, the guy who ran juice bar drives a jeep, little stuff like that, joon would never know that stuff!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2016, 05:23:01 PM »
SF....chaos and I talked about things only CSWOL would know, people at gyms we both know and where he trains, it's impossible for joon to know any of that stuff, like the guy Justin and his wife who ran the juice bar at milos's old gym and I actually worked at The gym when it changed over, the guy who ran juice bar drives a jeep, little stuff like that, joon would never know that stuff!

Did you even read his post? The fuck...

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2016, 05:27:41 PM »
Yeah it's none of that

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2016, 06:32:12 PM »
Funny shit. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2016, 08:01:55 PM »
Funny shit. ;D

Speaking of shit, does he talk like he types or is he ghetto gone wild over the phone?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2016, 08:05:00 PM »

I am not doubting that you talked to Chaos on the phone. But that doesn't mean its you typing now. Joon could have paid you to talk to chaos on the phone and say its you on this account.

Youre so big into conspiracy theories, right? Well, this is my conspiracy theory.  :D :D
X

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2016, 09:31:07 PM »
I am Illuminati but wouldn't do that to the board!

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2016, 10:06:22 PM »

That should read "chaos and I talked about things only I would know, people at gyms we both know and where I train"

fuck me Joon, basic schoolboy error.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2016, 12:01:17 AM »
Speaking of shit, does he talk like he types or is he ghetto gone wild over the phone?
All good, completely understandable.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2016, 12:04:46 AM »
I am Illuminati but wouldn't do that to the board!

This is contrary to the real cswol' beliefs. The true cswol knows of the illuminati and what they are about and he hates them. He would never say he is illuminati.