Author Topic: gym phone wankers  (Read 5906 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: gym phone wankers
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2016, 10:18:03 PM »
x2
Just the other day this saggy old bastard set up a gay circuit of 3 excercises around the pulldown machine then sat on on the pulldown playing with his phone for 15 minutes.

It's not just in the gym I hate phones in general and wish they had never become commonplace, liked it far better before we all had them

The worst thing about them (smart phones) is what they have done to the work day. Everyone is connected 24/7 now.  When I first got a Blackberry I knew it would change everything and it did.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2016, 10:47:28 PM »
Usually a "fall out" means that there was some sort of disagreement that led to 2 people not talking or separating or being estranged from each other.

So, you stopped talking to your brother because you had to wait 5 minutes between sets? haha lol  ;D ;D

I fall out with him daily, are U an only child?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2016, 07:36:03 AM »
The worst thing about them (smart phones) is what they have done to the work day. Everyone is connected 24/7 now.  When I first got a Blackberry I knew it would change everything and it did.

This.

Eventually (I hope) there will be a backlash in this context, as I believe we'll see more and more people burning out in the workforce at a young age.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2016, 07:54:06 AM »

Nope.
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2016, 08:28:45 AM »

I understand this... I don't think my brother and I can have a conversation during any holiday without it breaking down into an argument.

You might be blood, but sometimes, you just don't understand them.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2016, 10:24:32 AM »
With your friends you bite your tongue a bit upto an extent, no reason to hold back with blood

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2016, 12:02:08 PM »
that is why you get a work phone from the company and set it to don't not disturb after work. Never give them a home phone number.
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2016, 12:31:08 PM »
I just showed you an example of the opposite.

I don't need to think about my next set for the full 60 or 90 seconds.

I sent a text, put the phone down, got over the bar, focused, and killed the set.  Beat the reps by so much, I now have to use a different max to work the weight scheme off in week four.

If I sat there an "concentrated" would I have gotten two more reps?    Am i supposed to walk back and forth real fast, wriggling my fingers, and breathing heavy out of my nose to pysche up instead?  lol, of course not

I'm not texting when I'm sprinting, pushing the prowler, squatting, or deadlifting.   Who gives a fuck what happens in between?

Cell phone addicts, like other addicts are generally in denial.  Arnold.wouldn't be happy.  :P

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2016, 01:37:16 PM »
I just showed you an example of the opposite.

I don't need to think about my next set for the full 60 or 90 seconds.

I sent a text, put the phone down, got over the bar, focused, and killed the set.  Beat the reps by so much, I now have to use a different max to work the weight scheme off in week four.

If I sat there an "concentrated" would I have gotten two more reps?    Am i supposed to walk back and forth real fast, wriggling my fingers, and breathing heavy out of my nose to pysche up instead?  lol, of course not

I'm not texting when I'm sprinting, pushing the prowler, squatting, or deadlifting.   Who gives a fuck what happens in between?

In all seriousness, did you just actually type the term "and killed the set" (emphasis mine)?  You might...No...you should consider deleting that portion of your post.  Either that or self-castration.  Choose wisely... ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2016, 03:30:23 PM »

In all seriousness, did you just actually type the term "and killed the set" (emphasis mine)?  You might...No...you should consider deleting that portion of your post.  Either that or self-castration.  Choose wisely... ;D

Funny you mention that because I actually did recognize that when I posted it, and largely agree.

But I did double my anticipated rep count, and didn't feel like typing it out.

But yeah, awful wording.

Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2016, 06:51:50 PM »
Local Hero: "Hey, bro, what are you doing?

Brother: "Just checking my cell phone."

Local Hero: "What the hell are you doing that for?"

Brother: "Well, I just wanted to send someone a quick text between sets. I mean, we were resting."

Local Hero: "Dude, the iron is no joke. You have to be 100% serious when around the iron!"

Brother: "Well, I like to lift weight and work out hard, but I don't think there is anything wrong with texting between sets."

Local Hero: "I can't believe you just said that. You're disrespecting the iron!"

Brother: "Well, I don't feel like its a problem, you know. No biggie. We can still get in our workout."

Local Hero: "Brother, I am so going to have a falling out with you if you don't put that phone down. We will be estranged."

Brother: "Okay, you're taking this a little too seriously."

Local Hero: "UGH, that is it. We are done! I am telling mom and dad about this. I am calling them right now!!"

Brother: "Man, calm down you."

Local Hero: "Don't tell me to calm down. I am pissed. I am going to post this on getbig and tell everyone I had a falling out with you. UGH!!! Generation Nothingness."
X

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2016, 04:41:27 AM »
Local Hero: "Hey, bro, what are you doing?

Brother: "Just checking my cell phone."

Local Hero: "What the hell are you doing that for?"

Brother: "Well, I just wanted to send someone a quick text between sets. I mean, we were resting."

Local Hero: "Dude, the iron is no joke. You have to be 100% serious when around the iron!"

Brother: "Well, I like to lift weight and work out hard, but I don't think there is anything wrong with texting between sets."

Local Hero: "I can't believe you just said that. You're disrespecting the iron!"

Brother: "Well, I don't feel like its a problem, you know. No biggie. We can still get in our workout."

Local Hero: "Brother, I am so going to have a falling out with you if you don't put that phone down. We will be estranged."

Brother: "Okay, you're taking this a little too seriously."

Local Hero: "UGH, that is it. We are done! I am telling mom and dad about this. I am calling them right now!!"

Brother: "Man, calm down you."

Local Hero: "Don't tell me to calm down. I am pissed. I am going to post this on getbig and tell everyone I had a falling out with you. UGH!!! Generation Nothingness."

Is that how 'men' interact in the US, no wonder Caitlin is a hero

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2016, 11:31:50 AM »

Is that how 'men' interact in the US, no wonder Caitlin is a hero

seriously, this convo is so beta :-\
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2016, 01:34:54 PM »

People need to set limits.  If someone from work wants to contact me during my personal time, they're going to pay me for being "on call".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2016, 02:58:12 PM »
seriously, this convo is so beta :-\

Well, Local Hero did say he had a falling out with his brother over him texting between sets. I mean, that in and of itself, is beta!
X

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2016, 03:01:28 PM »
This kind of scum should be raped then killed, or killed then raped.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2016, 03:02:22 PM »
Well, Local Hero did say he had a falling out with his brother over him texting between sets. I mean, that in and of itself, is beta!
true.
A

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2016, 03:17:15 PM »
Insecurity