Author Topic: The things I run across on the internet...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  (Read 5135 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Army of One

• Getbig V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
God forgive me but not too many things want to make me want to get more violent than a woman usurping the authority of a man.  You white people (Japhites) really fucked this one up for everyone.  Thanks. It's a fucking mess now. We're all out of order. Now we have these guys like this ginger and all these dried vagina numb skulls opening their traps with mostly drivel being expelled.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
God forgive me but not too many things want to make me want to get more violent than a woman usurping the authority of a man.  You white people (Japhites) really fucked this one up for everyone.  Thanks. It's a fucking mess now.

says the guy from the race of people infamous for for their males leaving their women and children high and dry
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
says the guy from the race of people infamous for for their males leaving their women and children high and dry

My peoples problems were caused by your people oppressing my people. Locking us up, emasculating us, empowering our women and trying to make us obsolete in the household. Making it difficult for us in our homes and the work place. BTW, you're referencing an old stereotype....http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/20/opinions/arnold-black-fathers/

Anyway, like I said, you people fucked it up for everyone with your stupid "progressive" ideas. Now it's backfired and you're tasting it and getting hit hard.  I find it hilarious.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
My peoples problems were caused by your people oppressing my people. Locking us up, emasculating us, empowering our women and trying to make us obsolete in the household. Making it difficult for us in our homes and the work place. BTW, you're referencing an old stereotype....http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/20/opinions/arnold-black-fathers/

Anyway, like I said, you people fucked it up for everyone with your stupid "progressive" ideas.

stop making excuses, millions of opressed immigrants that were treated 100 times worse than your "people" have come to America and thrived despite all the torture rape and genocide they went through.

You have had your Black president for almost 8 years, the excuses ended the day he took office
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

It's whatever you want it to be... :D
Q

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
stop making excuses, millions of opressed immigrants that were treated 100 times worse than your "people" have come to America and thrived despite all the torture rape and genocide they went through.

You have had your Black president for almost 8 years, the excuses ended the day he took office

No one was treated worse than my people. You're full of shit and singing that same ol' white narrative. We haven't had a moment of peace as a people since we got here. We had the worst holocaust in history of this planet. Nothing comes close in numbers or violence so take that bullshit elsewhere.  Obama is an African, he's not a Hebrew. He's not one of us. So take that shit elsewhere as well.

You should be worrying about your fellow whites killing themselves at a ridiculous rate, hooked on drugs at a ridiculous rate, obese, drugged up, gay, tranny, broke, falling from grace, hated by everyone now including your own women.  And you're women are fucking all these other races at an alarming rate. The chickens came home to roost and you can't handle it.  How do you like them apples?  

Stay in your line you have plenty to worry about.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Anyway, like I said, you people fucked it up for everyone with your stupid "progressive" ideas. Now it's backfired and you're tasting it and getting hit hard.  I find it hilarious.
Your people are killing each other at an alarmimg rate and we're "getting hit hard"? LOL
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The things I run across on the internet...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 06:11:49 PM »
Your people are killing each other at an alarmimg rate and we're "getting hit hard"? LOL

Yes, you may want to reread and this time critically think if that's possible. Nothing is new with us.  This has been happening with my people a long time. All this stuff with your people is new and you people can't handle it. Now that calls for an "LOL".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 06:12:49 PM »
Yes, you may want to reread and this time critically think if that's possible. Nothing is new with us.  This has been happening with my people a long time. All this stuff with your people is new and you people can't handle it. Now that calls for an "LOL".
The only thing new to us is that you people are killing each other instead of us killing you ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 06:14:02 PM »
The only thing new to us is that you people are killing each other instead of us killing you ???

You may want to put the meth pipe down and look at statistics because black on black crime has been happening since the 80s. And you're still killing us. Just more covertly.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 06:16:47 PM »
You may want to put the meth pipe down and look at statistics because black on black crime has been happening since the 80s. And you're still killing us. Just more covertly.
Since the 80's? You guys have a few centuries to go to catch up to us crackers. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 06:18:14 PM »
millions of opressed immigrants that were treated 100 times worse than your "people" have come to America
Really?  ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 06:19:41 PM »
Since the 80's? You guys have a few centuries to go to catch up to us crackers. 8)

We would never catch up.  You wicked beasts are the champions of murder, rape and injustice.  The wicked of you will definitely get yours.  It should be clear to any of you with brains that your time is short.  You're getting desperate and all you have are your guns and the internet.  And they're coming after those as well.   

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 06:22:48 PM »
We would never catch up.  You wicked beasts are the champions of murder, rape and injustice.  The wicked of you will definitely get yours.  It should be clear to any of you with brains that your time is short.  You're getting desperate and all you have are your guns and the internet.  And they're coming after those as well.   
"They" have been coming after your guns and drugs for decades, how has that worked out for them?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 06:51:39 PM »
Wiggs. None of your bullshit black power stories matter. Even if it is all the white man's fault, like you say, for the black race being viewed upon as the current stereotype (a race consisting of sub-human criminals), it still does not matter. God is not saving your people, and they are not taking over the world, or whatever other crazy shit that comes out of your fat mouth. And you are still a stupid piece of shit, the same as 99.9 percent of the rest of your brothers and sisters. Nothing is ever going to change that. Nothing.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 07:19:56 PM »

Back on the marijuana?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 07:23:27 PM »
Back on the marijuana?

Nope! But thanks for asking.  :-*

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 07:36:09 PM »
OK. One step closer to dealing with reality, then.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 07:36:53 PM »
Wiggs, this has gone beyond a mere hobby.  At this point, you are now Professionally Black.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »
No one was treated worse than my people. You're full of shit and singing that same ol' white narrative. We haven't had a moment of peace as a people since we got here. We had the worst holocaust in history of this planet. Nothing comes close in numbers or violence so take that bullshit elsewhere.  Obama is an African, he's not a Hebrew. He's not one of us. So take that shit elsewhere as well.

You should be worrying about your fellow whites killing themselves at a ridiculous rate, hooked on drugs at a ridiculous rate, obese, drugged up, gay, tranny, broke, falling from grace, hated by everyone now including your own women.  And you're women are fucking all these other races at an alarming rate. The chickens came home to roost and you can't handle it.  How do you like them apples?  

Why do you keep coming back here you miserable douche? Fuck off already.  Thanks

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2016, 08:33:02 PM »
Wiggs, this has gone beyond a mere hobby.  At this point, you are now Professionally Black.

Thank you sir.That's Mr. Professional Black.  8)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2016, 08:41:36 PM »

I think the jews who survived world war 2, the natives of North America, South America, Austrailia, The Armenians and several other groups throughout history and in the present would beg to differ.

Wiggs, why don't you and the rest of the "brews" move back to the promised land and reclaim it or state your case?

Oh yeah thats right, its easier to sit on your fat ass and bitch and moan about it and blame whitey.

And just for the record, I treat every friend I have the same whether, black, white, jew, muslim, christian, atheist etc etc etc, unlike your people who shoot each other over the space the size of a park bench.
"