Author Topic: Hillary vs Donald - 6 months out  (Read 3564 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Hillary vs Donald - 6 months out
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2016, 02:26:37 PM »
He compared him to Hitler for fuck sakes.

Do we have a framework for determining which opinions should be vehemently attacked and express intolerance toward? Or, is it the subjective opinion of the person? I mean, Funk may attack a republican position because in his mind, it's nonsensical and crazy (just like in your mind its dumb to compare Trump to Hitler). Thus, how do we determine which opinions should be attacked and which one's should be openly expressed without acts of intolerance expressed toward them?
X

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2016, 02:26:54 PM »
unfortunately for Hillary, now she'll be the one backed by the Bushes, McCains, Romneys et al.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2016, 02:43:53 PM »
But that's his opinion. He's allowed to have any opinion he wants, without the expectation that he will be attacked. You can't say X group is intolerant, but then display the same exact behavior. It makes you a hypocrite. Personally, I wouldn't compare Trump to Hitler (I think its an embellishment), but that is Funk's right, I guess.

I mean, if you want to get technical, we can probably rip apart just about ever political opinion that is not backed up by evidence. Most political opinions (on either side) are a far cry from actual reality.

As for visiting this place less and less, well, don't worry, you aren't missed.  ;D ;D Visit this board when you want to for fun, but obviously no one is going to cry if you're gone. Don't turn into a Howard (who announces why he's going to post less).  ;D ;D ;D
Sorry but I won't sit idly by and read this verbal diarrhea and not respond. It's not in my nature and that is also my right to free speech. Also, by not speaking up I'm letting them win it would be a total cuck move and I'm not a cuckold so I guess I'm the dog that bites (to paraphrase the great Mike Katz). As for leaving I should totally have a huge front page post on gossip and opinions like Howard, only to come back and shitpost a month later. Shitposting is the life Mr.
SF1900...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2016, 04:49:55 PM »
Israel is backing Hillary and not trump. Who do you think will win when they use voting machines created by an Israeli tech company?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 04:53:40 PM »
Israel is backing Hillary and not trump. Who do you think will win when they use voting machines created by an Israeli tech company?

not to mention, Scalia ain't around anymore.