Author Topic: REPUBLICANS ABANDON TRUMP: The Official Thread  (Read 6582 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: REPUBLICANS ABANDON TRUMP: The Official Thread
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2016, 04:12:25 PM »
They thought it was racist!  He did it on purpose because he knows he would just get more free airtime. Chess vs. Checkers!

And I believe he was quoted as saying "I love Hispanics"

What a horrible, racist thing to say.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2016, 05:33:01 PM »
And I believe he was quoted as saying "I love Hispanics"

What a horrible, racist thing to say.
He should really check his privilege after that micro aggression.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2016, 05:35:27 PM »
He should really check his privilege after that micro aggression.

Haha yeah :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2016, 09:24:43 AM »
Trump ias actually the logical choice for Republican voters....the republicans and conservatives spent 8 years basically dumbiung down their party with baseless accusations and mind-numbing logic..at this point, Republican voters will believe anything trump has to offer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2016, 09:44:34 AM »
Trump ias actually the logical choice for Republican voters....the republicans and conservatives spent 8 years basically dumbiung down their party with baseless accusations and mind-numbing logic..at this point, Republican voters will believe anything trump has to offer

yeah, they let the tea party fester instead of really shutting down the ignorant and immature bottom 20%.  Spend enough time telling us that Palin, Paladino, and Christine Angle are brilliant and awesome, and you have no bullshit filter when a Trump comes along.

Repubs really picked him, predictably, because their anger blinds common sense.  He's an embarrassment, classless and unpredictable - which is DANGEROUS in a world full of nations that WE REALLY NEED.  Trump supporters don't understand the many roles our allies play.  We can't just bully our way to greatness.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2016, 09:05:01 PM »
yeah, they let the tea party fester instead of really shutting down the ignorant and immature bottom 20%.  Spend enough time telling us that Palin, Paladino, and Christine Angle are brilliant and awesome, and you have no bullshit filter when a Trump comes along.

Repubs really picked him, predictably, because their anger blinds common sense.  He's an embarrassment, classless and unpredictable - which is DANGEROUS in a world full of nations that WE REALLY NEED.  Trump supporters don't understand the many roles our allies play.  We can't just bully our way to greatness.

This kind of thinking is why we are so weak and falling behind to other countries. We should be angry because we have every right to be, politicians don't do jack shot for the common man, all they do is give our hard earned money to other nations that would like to see us all slaughtered. It's time to put America first. We must not listen to the false song of globalism, I used to think the New world order was something of a conspiracy fairy tale however they are pushing that agenda very hard these days, and I am not for it. We do not need another all talk no action politician making trade deals that fuck over the hard working men and women of this country, they're public servants, they work for us! So this whole problem with Trump they are having, he's not the one with the power, we are because we're putting him there.