Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
Getbigger - "Radical Plato", formerly known as "Ekul" has passed away.
(1/36) > >>
Twaddle:
Please, let's not turn this into an "outing" thread, and please give his family privacy.  Let's make this a remembrance thread for the kooky son of a bitch we loved and knew as Ekul (Radical Plato).

On April 14, 2016, he lost his battle with depression, and is no longer with us.  

We used to love kicking him in the nuts whenever we had the chance, and he loved giving it right back.  He rolled with the punches and dished them out equally as well.  Sadly, we will no longer have the opportunity to play these childish games with him.  I used to love antagonizing him about American's and their firearms.  I routinely offered him an open invitation to the US, so that I could take him target shooting and show him that guns aren't so bad.  I also loved his threads about refurbishing exercise machines (he was truly gifted in this aspect).  He would buy shitty machines online and make them look new again.  He loved computers, gaming, MMA, guitars, bike rides, cats (fucking weirdo); but most of all, he loved Getbig.  He will be missed like a brother.

RIP Ekul, Twaddle

"RUSSELL Luke My Dearly Beloved Son, Luke My world as I knew it has ended. My unconditional and never-ending love could not heal your tortured soul and broken heart. I tried so hard to get you to stay but your grief was so all consuming and overpowering and your pain beyond measure. My shattered heart will never repair. May you now have the peace you yearned for as we who loved you continue on, in deep sorrow, without you. I will carry your memory in my heart forever, and remember you with love all the days of my life. Your loving Mum, Kath."

"RUSSELL. Luke. Apr. 15, 2016 aged 43 Much loved brother of Andrew and brother-in-law of Catherine. Loved and loving uncle to Rose and Brock. We remember a brother with a cheeky smile who loved to play cricket but mostly only to bat. We remember the boy who loved to bang the goal through the two telephone poles and destroy the neighbour's fence. The boy who clung to his 'anklet' and came home covered in mud wearing his Sunday best. We remember the smiling uncle sitting with us, teaching us how to play guitar. We remember him just enjoying being with us and feel a deep sorrow that those days have gone and are not to come back. You were loved and still will be. May you find peace now, my beloved brother. I will miss you more than I can say. Love Andrew, Catherine, Rose and Brock."

Army of One:
Remember the name, be interesting to read his last posts now..suicide is no joke, PIP
Army of One:
Just checked, this was the same guy who used to film his bike rides right?his last post was about "killing his enemies" as something he wanted to do.
Raymondo:
He was posting until a couple of months ago, did not sound suicidal at all.

Are you sure you have the right guy?
ProudVirgin69:
The dude obviously had major issues.  I'm glad he didn't take anyone out with him
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version