Author Topic: Cruising and aviation class 1 medical  (Read 955 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Cruising and aviation class 1 medical
« on: May 10, 2016, 12:27:10 AM »
Hey guys, need some help with cruising. I decided to start cruising with Test e @200mg per week split 100mg Monday/Friday. I responded really well to 150testE/700npp/600eq and to 1050Test/750EQ. Anadrol was magic, I ran it when I transitioned from one cycle to another. So when I dropped npp and upped my test and eq dosages, I had Anadrol in. Ran it for 6 weeks, 50/50/75/100/125/150. Anyways, it's time to cruise, been 184 days since i did so, so slightly over 6 months. I was running asin 12.5 everyday all blast, 5 units generic growth and 25mcg t3.

Any recommendations? My friend recommends me to do clmid/nolva/hcg during my cruise which supposedly helps.
I have entered aviation, and was g2g when i did my class one medical, so I don't know if aas will interfere and put me in a risky position in the future if i decide to join an airline company. I'm planning to use test only from now on if possible. If not might simply just do a pct and cycle on and off but i rather b&c.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
Re: Cruising and aviation class 1 medical
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 01:49:49 PM »
Are you in the US? The FAA is pretty straightforward about TRT and the associated ancillaries. Pm me for details.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 09:47:53 PM »
Are you in the US? The FAA is pretty straightforward about TRT and the associated ancillaries. Pm me for details.

I live in Canada, and what are the regulations for TRT and ancillieries?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 10:05:19 AM »
I live in Canada, and what are the regulations for TRT and ancillieries?

Instead of asking this important question on a BB msg board, why not send them an e-mail from a fake account & ask them this yourself, so you have the 100% true, current facts.

Don't come to a BB msg board for these kinds, or most other kinds of advices unless you have a thing for 1/2 truths & broscience.