Author Topic: Trump will not release tax records after all  (Read 2382 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump will not release tax records after all
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2016, 11:56:50 PM »
New Trump campaign manager called on him to release tax returns in April

Donald Trump

DONALD TRUMP
Judge recommends criminal contempt charges for Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Trump supporter says he was kicked out of rally 'because I'm brown'
EXCLUSIVE Bardella: On Steve Bannon and why I'm voting for Hillary
MORE
's new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, called for Trump to release his tax returns in April, according to CNN video highlighted by Media Matters.

Then head of a super-PAC supporting Trump rival Ted Cruz, Conway was asked in an April 25 CNN interview if the "alliance" between John Kasich and Ted Cruz was fair. "Of course it's fair game," she said. "Oh absolutely. It's completely transparent. Donald Trump's tax returns aren't, and I would like to see those be transparent."

Conway, a veteran GOP pollster who was hired by Trump on July 1 and became his campaign manager this week, has also criticized the GOP presidential nominee on a number of other important issues.

On Feb. 10, Conway blasted Trump's claim that he is "for the little guy," questioning his business ethics.

Trump "actually built a lot of his business on the backs of the little guy” she said on CNN, adding that Trump is known for “not paying contractors after [they have helped him] build something."

She also sharply critiqued the businessman in the past over Trump University, his use of personal insults, and simply "saying things that aren't true," the left-leaning group said.

A number of other top Republicans have also blasted Trump for not releasing his tax returns.

"Either he's not anywhere near as wealthy as he says he is [or] there's a bombshell in Donald Trump's taxes," said the former Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292035-guy-called-on-him-to-release-tax