Author Topic: Obama official should be subpoenaed after 'leaking' admission  (Read 846 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Obama official should be subpoenaed after 'leaking' admission
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 08:25:37 AM »
Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

The BBC has learned that US officials "verified" a key claim in a report about Kremlin involvement in Donald Trump's election - that a Russian diplomat in Washington was in fact a spy.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39435786

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 09:03:07 AM »

The BBC has learned that US officials "verified" a key claim in a report about Kremlin involvement in Donald Trump's election - that a Russian diplomat in Washington was in fact a spy.

Not quite sure why you posted this since it already said nothing has been found nor do they have any proof. But, whatever. As of now since the left have a history of lying, deception and flat out creating scandals out of thin air, i'm not surprised here. BUT, if you reverse that and look at the true Russian connection, you would see that Podesta and Clinton were in deep, hook line and sinker with Podesta taking $35 million from the Kremlin while advising Obama AND Clinton and failed to disclose it. That's a smoking gun, sir.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 09:20:22 AM »
Why did you post some biased dude's  opinion from Fox News?

My post shows that the "dossier" has at least some credibility.

...and if the Podesta story is found to be credible, I'm sure it will be looked into. That doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump and his administration are under FBI investigation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 10:00:26 AM »
Why did you post some biased dude's  opinion from Fox News?

My post shows that the "dossier" has at least some credibility.

...and if the Podesta story is found to be credible, I'm sure it will be looked into. That doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump and his administration are under FBI investigation.

If they already admit they have no evidence and nothing has been proven how could this have any credibility? These are all "what if's" as far as I'm concerned. You know and I know it this is the make believe world of the left to get rid of Trump. As are as Obama and surveillance thing, too many people are coming forward and even somewhat of an admission by Farkus that Trump was indeed under surveillance. This a distraction by the left because thy're finding out Trump wasn't full of shit when the original tweet was posted.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »
If they already admit they have no evidence and nothing has been proven how could this have any credibility? These are all "what if's" as far as I'm concerned. You know and I know it this is the make believe world of the left to get rid of Trump. As are as Obama and surveillance thing, too many people are coming forward and even somewhat of an admission by Farkus that Trump was indeed under surveillance. This a distraction by the left because thy're finding out Trump wasn't full of shit when the original tweet was posted.

So everyone working on the investigation says no Obama surveillance but there is enough question about Trump's administration to hold 3 separate investigations including one by the FBI.

Are you saying the FBI has been investigating for months because they wanted to create a distraction for the loony claims Trump was going make 7 months later?

COOL STORY BRO!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 12:22:27 PM »

Damn Russians!
Always selecting the most unnoticeable and low profile persons as their spies. Like their ambassador to most powerful country in the world.
Only Stalin's body double in military uniform would be harder to catch.

No wonder Russia is so good in spying  8)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2017, 02:10:53 PM »
So everyone working on the investigation says no Obama surveillance but there is enough question about Trump's administration to hold 3 separate investigations including one by the FBI.

Are you saying the FBI has been investigating for months because they wanted to create a distraction for the loony claims Trump was going make 7 months later?

COOL STORY BRO!

Are you Primemuscle?

Because two people in the world can't be this stupid, it's impossible.

MAGA!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »
Are you Primemuscle?

Because two people in the world can't be this stupid, it's impossible.

MAGA!!!!

Have you met Howard?
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2017, 03:14:15 PM »
This broad should stay off TV. She keeps digging herself into a deeper hole

Today she said she was going off publicly available sources, but that original interview was 2 days before the Trump "wiretap" tweet and any news sources reported on it.

She needs a better lawyer I believe. Unless she was chosen to take the fall....
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2017, 08:20:15 PM »
Have you met Howard?

No, that's a whole other level of retard.