Author Topic: Mk677 and HGH Frag 176-191 log  (Read 8673 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Mk677 and HGH Frag 176-191 log
« on: May 13, 2016, 06:50:10 PM »
Got my order today.

When I mix the contents around in the bottle of MK677 I can see floaters around in there. Is that normal? Looks like powder that has solidified or didn't dissolve fully. Stuff came from a well reviewed source. Hopefully its not a bad sign.

Took a full dose of 25mg 8:30 pm.

Stuff burned my mouth for a minute before swallowing.

Will mix up the frag tomorrow and dose before bed.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Mk677 and HGH Frag 176-191 log
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 01:09:50 AM »
mk677 is pretty unstable, the powder oxidizes quickly and if you mix it then you could have floaters in there... there should not develop any floaters though once its mixed... if you get hungry as hell, kind of nervous and hypo feeling the first few times after you take it then its legit

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 03:25:38 AM »
I still woke up several times last night. Sheets soaked thanks to tren. Can't say the first night was a success with any kind of deep sleep but I didn't wake up tired. Had a couple of nice sexual dreams and I don't dream often. Not going to say it means anything at this point but what I did enjoy was the control I had in this dream. All my actions were very deliberate whereas normally I'm just kinda watching myself go through the motions .

Going to take a morning dose of 25mg and see if there is any hunger effects, etc...

Thanks for.your input Jizmo.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 03:54:14 AM »
the first 1-2 weeks on MK677 my sleep is terrible, takes much longer to fall asleep, wake up all the time, very unstable and shallow sleep and tired all the time during the day
after the first couple days this complete reverses though and i feel much more rested and sleep much better, very vivid dreams and fully rested in the morning

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 05:53:27 PM »
Been following the same routine since my last post but nothing really new to report other than my weight loss completly stopped since I started taking mk677. Until then it was steadily heading down . I increased cardio but it hasn't budged. Perhaps I'm holding some water? Cant really tell. Lowering cals and will see how it goes.

Other then that still no side effects to mention. Sleep still sucks. Wake up so many times, its ridiculous.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 01:34:38 AM »
HGH Frag 176-191: how you use it?

Atm i'm on 4iu HGH, would be nice to have some more FATBURNER for cutting phases... did you add also CJC? DAC? NODAC?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 10:16:16 AM »
I'm about to run that frag with cjc1295 w dac. Im on tb500 currently..it's making me lethargic.

Name Fat Loss Muscle Gain Injury Repair Anti-Aging Cost Effective Side Effects

GHRP-6 *** *** *** **** ***** **
GHRP-2 *** *** *** **** ***** **
IPAMORELIN *** *** *** **** *** *****
IGF-1 LR3 **** **** **** ** **** ***
PEG-MGF *** **** ** * *** ****
MOD. GRF 1-29 *** *** *** **** *** ***
CJC-1295 (DAC) **** ***** **** ***** *** **
HGH FRAG 176-191 ***** - - - *** *****

For Beginners

Persons who don't normally diet/exercise and who are interested in anti-aging or cosmetic improvements in their body shape, or those who wish to only use a single product and for a short amount of time (3 months).

Best Muscle Building Product: CJC-1295 DAC
Best Fat Loss Product: HGH Fragment 176-191
Best Anti-Aging Product: GHRP-6

For Intermediates

Persons who train (strength training and/or cardiovascular) a few times a week and are interested a "cycle" of significant length (3-6 months) involving a combination of two products to increase their effectiveness and results.

Best Muscle Building Combination: GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 DAC
Best Fat Loss Combination: HGH Fragment 176-191 + CJC-1295 DAC

For Advanced Athletes

Persons who follow a very strict training (strength and/or cardiovascular) and diet regime who wish to utilize as many products as possible, and for a significant amount of time (6 months or more), in order to gain maximal results:

Best Muscle Building Combination: GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 DAC + IGF-1 LR3
Best Fat Loss Combination: HGH Fragment 176-191 + CJC-1295 DAC + IGF-1 LR3
Safest* Overall (for long term usage) Combination: GHRP-6 + Modified GRF 1-29 + IGF-1 LR3

*While CJC-1295 DAC is by far the most potent, effective and convenient peptide for muscle gain, fat loss and anti-aging, it causes a continual GH release in the body. Although this has not been proven unsafe, even in very high dosages, it is not known what continuous ye*****ound use could do to the pituitary gland. This is why it is always recommended to cycle CJC-1295 DAC every 3-6 months with its shorter-acting brother Modified GRF 1-29 which only causes pulses of GH and not a continual "GH bleed". It should be noted however that for maximal benefit in the quickest possible time, CJC-1295 DAC should definitely be used and not completely avoided as some have suggested.

Copy and pasted from elswhere....^^^

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 10:24:24 AM »
HGH Frag 176-191: how you use it?

Atm i'm on 4iu HGH, would be nice to have some more FATBURNER for cutting phases... did you add also CJC? DAC? NODAC?

I use Frag dosed at 500mcg a day split in the am and pm. I take it while on an empty stomach and do fasted cardio within 3 hours of dosing.  I did not add cjc1295 because I'm trying to avoid the hunger that is associate with that while dieting.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2016, 06:43:38 AM »
agree with most of the ratings on that list, however MK677 is even better than CJC DAC and much cheaper

ghrp6 is also weaker than hexarelin or even GHRP2, it just feels strong cuz it makes you hungry as fuck.
ipamorelin is nice for wicked dreams pre bed... id prefer ghrp2 over the other GHRPs though. (apart from Mk677, if you got mk677 theres no reason to use anything else really. not sure if mk677 and cjc dac would be worth stacking though).

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2016, 03:50:50 PM »
I'll save you a lot of time and money....Take whatever money you're spending on peptides and put it toward GH.  That simple.... Pharm grade preferably, but if you don't have the funds, get the one decent generic out there right now. Melanotan 2 is a peptide that works, so don't discard that one.  The rest....to the trash.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2016, 05:06:40 AM »
Greytops.com have been tested by some friend and It Is legit without vasopressins....
Their customer service sucks....

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2016, 06:57:09 AM »
I'll save you a lot of time and money....Take whatever money you're spending on peptides and put it toward GH.  That simple.... Pharm grade preferably, but if you don't have the funds, get the one decent generic out there right now. Melanotan 2 is a peptide that works, so don't discard that one.  The rest....to the trash.
What all peptides have u experimented with?
 I was of the same opinion because I've never seen any body bigger than me who uses them. Watch you tube instructional videos of experts showing how to reconstitute the peptides and it's a skinny pussy dude that is lucky to be 200lbs most of the time.

Im Gonna give cjc1295w dac (300mcgs 2x week) and gh frag 176191(havnt quite settled on dosage here) a try out of curiosity...
 Will say that I'm running tb500 to help an injured muscle and noticing positive benefits at 4mgs week 2mgsx2 weekly. On cruising dose of T and I am full and lean vascular but tired as fuck after the dosage.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2016, 12:58:00 PM »
What all peptides have u experimented with?
 I was of the same opinion because I've never seen any body bigger than me who uses them. Watch you tube instructional videos of experts showing how to reconstitute the peptides and it's a skinny pussy dude that is lucky to be 200lbs most of the time.

Im Gonna give cjc1295w dac (300mcgs 2x week) and gh frag 176191(havnt quite settled on dosage here) a try out of curiosity...
 Will say that I'm running tb500 to help an injured muscle and noticing positive benefits at 4mgs week 2mgsx2 weekly. On cruising dose of T and I am full and lean vascular but tired as fuck after the dosage.

pesto, 600mcg a week of CJC dac is a complete utter waste of time...
believe me, ive ran it and i rate CJC DAC highly, BUT... only in high dosages...
it can give very good visual effects (its like the cutting version of MK677, makes you tighter overall, basically it visually pulls skin towards the muscle and gives a popping polished look... BUT only in high dosages.)
you wont even notice any less than 2mg AT ALL, like not at all.
2mg is the absolute minimum dosage... you start to see visual changes at 3-4mg a week. it starts to shine at 5+mg, but for the price of that you could get a decent dose of china GH aswell, unless you got a good bulk supplier of CJC DAC.
trust me and save your money and time unless you can run 4mg+ a week...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2016, 02:02:59 PM »
Ok I will run 5mgs then... recently got a way to get the peptides cheaper. Thanks. Don't really trust any GH nor can i afford what I know is legit.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2016, 09:24:05 AM »
I def can say that even the generic hgh is worth more you while then any of the cjc/dac hgh frag. If you are doing those properly and you add up the cost you are better off getting the generics.

this is coming from my own experience/ i liked cjc / didnt notice any change with the frag and i ran these properly

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »
Well there so much shit i guess I'll try these and then if that's Bullshit I'll run some generics with a good rep.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 04:08:57 PM »
I'm.still taking this stuff. The only difference I have noticed  is a slight improvement in my sleep and more dreams. Don't notice any performance improvements.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2016, 06:02:13 AM »
pesto, 600mcg a week of CJC dac is a complete utter waste of time...
believe me, ive ran it and i rate CJC DAC highly, BUT... only in high dosages...
it can give very good visual effects (its like the cutting version of MK677, makes you tighter overall, basically it visually pulls skin towards the muscle and gives a popping polished look... BUT only in high dosages.)
you wont even notice any less than 2mg AT ALL, like not at all.
2mg is the absolute minimum dosage... you start to see visual changes at 3-4mg a week. it starts to shine at 5+mg, but for the price of that you could get a decent dose of china GH aswell, unless you got a good bulk supplier of CJC DAC.
trust me and save your money and time unless you can run 4mg+ a week...

10mg CJC DAC from where i buy Melanotan II costs 199$ it will be 100$ month for 5mg ew...
Genlei Jintropins are at 4$/iu it will be 3,5iu HGH ew, if you buy Greytops you can run even more hgh weekly..

I think that will be much better to take 3,5iu HGH ew instead of 5mg CJC DAC :)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 09:23:07 AM »
Well I already have a shit ton peptides so gonna experiment with these. Then most likely use generics just trying new shit

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2016, 03:45:55 AM »
10mg CJC DAC from where i buy Melanotan II costs 199$ it will be 100$ month for 5mg ew...
Genlei Jintropins are at 4$/iu it will be 3,5iu HGH ew, if you buy Greytops you can run even more hgh weekly..

I think that will be much better to take 3,5iu HGH ew instead of 5mg CJC DAC :)
if 10mg CJC dac cost 199$ then its 400$ a month if you use 5mg a week ;)
and yeah für 400 bucks a month you can easily run pharm GH lol

most people in the US can get CJC DAC in 5 or 10mg vials for around 50$... and most US pep companies have buy one get one free offers all the time, that way you can get 10mg for 50$, so 5mg a week would cost ya 100$ a month.
if prices would be anywhere close to that in EU id run that shit anytime im cutting (and MK677 anytime im bulking)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2016, 03:30:48 PM »
I have found that price on superpeptides.com
Don't know if there are better alternatives..

Cjc Dac can be used with HGH?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2016, 01:48:41 AM »
GH shuts down endogenous GH output while its active in your system (6-8 hours for synthetic GH), so you'll lose a great part of CJC DACs effectivity (or any other GHRH/GHRP unless you combine them smartly, theres a protocol on that where you inject GHRP/GHRH combo and a couple minutes later while your endogenous GH is pulsing you inject exogenous, dunno how that pans out in reality though).

Moosse

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2016, 09:13:04 PM »
mk677 is pretty unstable, the powder oxidizes quickly and if you mix it then you could have floaters in there... there should not develop any floaters though once its mixed... if you get hungry as hell, kind of nervous and hypo feeling the first few times after you take it then its legit

On the HGH why would you have to swallow it would you not inject it , I got some and haven't used it yet but this will be my first time so I am a little confused I was under the impression that you have to inject this at least what my distributor led me to believe.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2016, 02:36:58 AM »
On the HGH why would you have to swallow it would you not inject it , I got some and haven't used it yet but this will be my first time so I am a little confused I was under the impression that you have to inject this at least what my distributor led me to believe.
HGH needs to be injected.
mk677 is orally active... youre not gonna have a fun time injecting something thats diluted in pure ethanol or some carrier like PEG  :D :D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »
Stopped taking mk677 a while ago. My stuff was shit and u got a refund. Just finishing the Frag. Didn't notice any difference from my usual dieting .

I won't spend another dime on peptides, instead I will opt to save my money for some good old pharma grade GH.