Author Topic: One of the best flat earth videos you'll ever see.  (Read 11703 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: One of the best flat earth videos you'll ever see.
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2016, 03:12:06 PM »
This lies of Edom are falling apart with his empire.

If someone really wants to believe the earth is flat...good luck.

It's like trying to convince some guy his wife his cheating on him when he doesn't want to believe it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2016, 03:53:48 PM »
If someone really wants to believe the earth is flat...good luck.

It's like trying to convince some guy his wife his cheating on him when he doesn't want to believe it.
Some m  f. Ers are always trying to ice skate uphill.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2016, 05:08:04 PM »
The fact these "flat earthers" go out and vote terrifies me.

LMAO thinking votes matter

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2016, 05:11:22 PM »
It's unlikely Wiggs is our only flat-earther.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 23, 2016, 05:35:08 PM »
Wiggs

If you want to test your flat earth hypothesis you can do this:

1. Attach a GoPro cam in a ballon and see the curvature of Earth.

2. Look at the International Space Station up there, with your own eyes (and a telescope).

3. Look at the shadows at noon

There are many things you can do to test the flat earth thing. Surely, watching Youtube videos made by some wackos is not a realible method of proving anything.

I'm not saying I believe in Flat Earth but I've read that all GoPro's have built in fish eye lens. So every GoPro video will show a curve to it. This video below is interesting if it isn't fake...I'm amazed that it isn't illegal to send shit up in the air like this. Or is it?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »
I'm not saying I believe in Flat Earth but I've read that all GoPro's have built in fish eye lens. So every GoPro video will show a curve to it. This video below is interesting if it isn't fake...I'm amazed that it isn't illegal to send shit up in the air like this. Or is it?

Shouldn't you see the edges if the earth was flat?  ::) Also, I'm seeing the fvcking curvature! What are you looking at?

You're another well-known wacko. You guys will cling to whatever crappy flat earth video you can find.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2016, 06:29:21 PM »
Can someone explain why there would be lies regarding the earth being flat or round? How does it affect us either way? How does this tie into NWO or whoever else "keeping us down"?  I'm seriously asking.

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2016, 06:47:30 PM »
Can someone explain why there would be lies regarding the earth being flat or round? How does it affect us either way? How does this tie into NWO or whoever else "keeping us down"?  I'm seriously asking.

The people who believe the world is flat usually get this idea by seriously miss reading certain verses in the bible. Believing in a flat earth has never been a tenet of Christianity but these guys take it as some sort of token of orthodoxy..So in their minds the 'lie' that the world is a sphere and not in the geographic center of the universe gives way to the notion that we are 'insignificant' and 'worthless' and not part of a creators divine plan...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2016, 08:34:46 PM »
Can someone explain why there would be lies regarding the earth being flat or round? How does it affect us either way? How does this tie into NWO or whoever else "keeping us down"?  I'm seriously asking.
exactly, no point in this.
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2016, 09:15:55 PM »
Shouldn't you see the edges if the earth was flat?  ::) Also, I'm seeing the fvcking curvature! What are you looking at?

You're another well-known wacko. You guys will cling to whatever crappy flat earth video you can find.

Yes I agree I'm a well-know wacko but don't believe the world is flat. You're right, the video I posted should have edges if Earth was flat. Also in that video the guy seems to be selling camera's. lol. And you're right, there looks to be a tiny bit of curvature in that video.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2016, 08:03:17 AM »

Believing something different feeds people's egos.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2016, 11:15:12 AM »
Believing something different feeds people's egos.
Like the 30-somethings that think they are rebels because they dont drink or smoke weed.
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2016, 11:40:14 AM »
Like the 30-somethings that think they are rebels because they dont drink or smoke weed.

Or 50-somethings thinking they're intellectuals because they don't watch television.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2016, 11:56:59 AM »

Because if the world is flat (It is) and there is no outerspace, gravity, planets (as you know them). It means 100% we were put here.  It effectively destroys the Big Bang Theory, Evolution and the Heliocentric Theory.  All three need each other to survive. This is why it's so important.

All these theories cause people to doubt there is a God, minimize your existence and make people easier to control with these ideas. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2016, 11:59:58 AM »
The earth's shape being verified like a question mark wouldn't make me doubt the existence of God.

It's religion that's the scam.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2016, 12:08:49 PM »
Because if the world is flat (It is) and there is no outerspace, gravity, planets (as you know them). It means 100% we were put here.  It effectively destroys the Big Bang Theory, Evolution and the Heliocentric Theory.  All three need each other to survive. This is why it's so important.

All these theories cause people to doubt there is a God, minimize your existence and make people easier to control with these ideas. 
This is concentrated crazy. 

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2016, 12:37:48 PM »
Or 50-somethings thinking they're intellectuals because they don't watch television.
most intellectuals don't watch tv...you gotta be a fucking moron to still watch it in 2016

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2016, 01:11:12 PM »
most intellectuals don't watch tv...you gotta be a fucking moron to still watch it in 2016

Cavepeople didn't have televisions. Does that mean they were geniuses?

Karpaasi

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2016, 03:50:23 PM »
Conspiracy people are seriously lacking in critical thinking skills. They want to believe in certain things and will find the ways to support their chosen believe system. It is really hard to reason with someone who thinks these theories are true because they just want to support their own worldview. Truth and scientific evidence is much more boring than Illuminati, ufos, 9/11, chemtrails, pyramids, reptilians and flat earth. It's fun to live in make-believe land.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2016, 04:40:46 PM »
^^^ true

It amazes me how they think they find hidden messages in movies, videos, etc. That's the thought process of a 6 years old kid.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2016, 04:52:10 PM »
Lol this. Everyone knows that asshat that brags about not owning a TV. Then when everyone at work is talking about games of thrones, he bitches that the books are better.
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2016, 06:18:09 PM »
Lol this. Everyone knows that asshat that brags about not owning a TV. Then went everyone at work is talking about games of thrones, he bitches that the books are better.

I also love how they tend to be chronic underachievers, too smart for formal education.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2016, 06:30:00 PM »
lol is this for real??!! man people just need to be "different" so badly. definitly some mentla health issues at play here.

what really amuses me is the tin foil hat crowd of delusional basement dwellers who think all the same shit and never question the stuff like "holocaust was a hoax, bush brought down the towers, gay shrimp, new world order, illuminati, etc etc" but then believe in the bible and fake sky man....i mean, how fuck does that happen? wow glad these people are stuck in the basements of their grandparents. can you imagine some dude at your job talking to you about how the earth is flat? lol the dude would be fired in 1.5 seconds. now consider this dude was in biotech or pharma or some other industry, he would likely never get a job again.

"thats cuz i know the truth, and no one wants to hear it" ...right, good luck with that bro,

so sad, wasted minds from too much tv and internet. mental health issues galore.mits no different than guys who join gangs, its just wanting something of your own and to belong.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2016, 06:43:49 PM »
I also love how they tend to be chronic underachievers, too smart for formal education.
Lol you know that guy too? Claims to have a genius IQ and be the smartest guy in the room but didn't go to college because he doesn't believe in the system.  ::)
Btw, not saying genuine geniuses have to go to college, I.e, bill gates, Steve jobs. But They don't feel the need to brag about it and make excuses.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2016, 07:07:18 PM »
Reads as though Wiggs feels God is a black kid with an ant farm (flat earth no outer space) where he keeps all of us.  White ants are inferior. Black ants are superior and other ants of color are just closer to superior than white ants.   And black Jayzus (think Ronnie Coleman saying it)?  He is going to return and put whitey in their place with a really big magnifying glass.

Again, no wonder his wife left.