Author Topic: Trump tells NRA Clinton will abolish 2nd Amendment  (Read 1515 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump tells NRA Clinton will abolish 2nd Amendment
« on: May 21, 2016, 12:53:11 AM »
Source: CNN

Louisville, Kentucky (CNN)Donald Trump on Friday told the National Rifle Association that Hillary Clinton would take away the right to bear arms, moments after the gun group endorsed the presumptive GOP nominee at its annual meeting here.

Calling the endorsement a "fantastic honor," Trump dove right into attacking Clinton, saying the Democratic presidential front-runner "wants to abolish the Second Amendment."

"We're not going to let that happen," Trump said. "We're going to preserve it, we're going to cherish it."

Trump's claim reiterated a statement he made earlier in the month, though on Friday, he suggested that Clinton would take away gun rights via the Supreme Court.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/20/politics/donald-trump-national-rifle-association/

Trump releases secret insight into super powers of the Executive and Judicial branches of government to overturn Constitutional Amendments (using the best, the very best people to do it).

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump tells NRA Clinton will abolish 2nd Amendment
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 08:39:56 AM »
Once again Trump reminds us that he has no clue how the government works

How exactly can the POTUS abolish the 2nd ammendment

Oh well, I doubt that his moronic supporters worry about little details like that.

They just need something to get them riled up on a daily basis

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 11:58:10 AM »
Once again Trump reminds us that he has no clue how the government works

How exactly can the POTUS abolish the 2nd ammendment

Oh well, I doubt that his moronic supporters worry about little details like that.

They just need something to get them riled up on a daily basis

Chip away at the little things like Osamas administration has done.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 12:35:51 PM »

The number of states letting their people carry has grown a lot in the Obama years.   He lets the governors and those states decide, he hasn't really acted federally to do much.  More people carry guns daily today than 8 years ago.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 01:59:08 PM »
The number of states letting their people carry has grown a lot in the Obama years.   He lets the governors and those states decide, he hasn't really acted federally to do much.  More people carry guns daily today than 8 years ago.

That doesn't mean he hasn't tried, it simply means that states are fighting for their rights.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 02:08:23 PM »
That doesn't mean he hasn't tried, it simply means that states are fighting for their rights.

How did he "try"?   

Background checks.  More ATF officers.  Invest money in smart trigger research.  Better mental health defect reporting. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/01/04/fact-sheet-new-executive-actions-reduce-gun-violence-and-make-our

Which of these rights were chipped away?   Because mentally ill people with restraining orders are less likely to get a gun?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 04:08:12 PM »
How did he "try"?   

Background checks.  More ATF officers.  Invest money in smart trigger research.  Better mental health defect reporting. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/01/04/fact-sheet-new-executive-actions-reduce-gun-violence-and-make-our

Which of these rights were chipped away?   Because mentally ill people with restraining orders are less likely to get a gun?  ???
Only if they follow the law. How naïve are you really?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 04:14:44 PM »
I don't know if Obama really "tried" to take away guns.

Seems the only thing that happened was my ammo prices shot up.

Of course maybe he would have if he thought he could, but really I just don't have any proof of that. I just know what is.

Sure, the more liberal states have stopped guns when they can and I hate that shit, but to specifically point at Obama? Can't do it.

Now Pelosi sure would if she could.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 04:19:33 PM »

such as?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 04:58:50 PM »
Overview | January 2013 Gun Proposal From President Obama

President Obama has unveiled a plan to address gun violence in the nation. The initiative consists of 23 executive actions and three presidential memoranda, most of which will require congressional approval. Many parts of the plan may have significant effects on states.

The plan:
Requires background checks for all gun sales and strengthens the background check system.  This would include removing barriers under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act so that states may more freely share information about mental health issues involving potential gun purchasers.
Provides states with monetary incentives—$20 million in fiscal year FY 2013 and a proposed $50 million in FY 2014—to share information so that records on criminal history and people prohibited from gun ownership due to mental health reasons are more available.
Bans military-style assault weapons and limits magazines to a capacity of 10 rounds.

I just bolded the part that applies.
Ask Tu what it's like to buy a gun in CA. They're slowly chipping away our rights out here as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 05:14:41 PM »
I just bolded the part that applies.
Ask Tu what it's like to buy a gun in CA. They're slowly chipping away our rights out here as well.

Yeah. It's total shit.

I buy everything out of state. It's a bitch, but it's the best way to do it. I will buy a hand gun here, but that's it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 05:15:15 PM »
He uses the pulpit, and that is extremely powerful.  How many stupid shits take his word for it, when he pretends that the shootings of innocent people are the full story behind guns?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 06:34:28 PM »
Yeah. It's total shit.

I buy everything out of state. It's a bitch, but it's the best way to do it. I will buy a hand gun here, but that's it.
Handguns are just as bad, now there is a list of "approved" handguns. It's bullshit, the conditions for a handgun to be approved for sale in CA were quite vague last time I looked.

On topic here, didn't Killary recently say in a speech that the NRA was her #1 enemy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 07:44:44 PM »
Handguns are just as bad, now there is a list of "approved" handguns. It's bullshit, the conditions for a handgun to be approved for sale in CA were quite vague last time I looked.

On topic here, didn't Killary recently say in a speech that the NRA was her #1 enemy?

That's something I hadn't heard. Must go research this.

If so, that's a problem. Although most Gun owners wouldn't vote for her anyway. I wouldn't.

I haven't bought a handgun here in more than a few years though. Probably 2008 maybe?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 08:42:17 PM »
That's something I hadn't heard. Must go research this.

If so, that's a problem. Although most Gun owners wouldn't vote for her anyway. I wouldn't.

I haven't bought a handgun here in more than a few years though. Probably 2008 maybe?
Gotten ridiculous. And they wonder why people break the law to buy and sell guns.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2016, 10:13:35 PM »
Only if they follow the law. How naïve are you really?

you were the one that said obama was chipping away at the law.

Then, when shown he didn't really chip away at anything...

you intro a scenario where the law doesn't matter "As if anyone follows the law anyway..."

I'm no obama fan, but he hasn't come after guns in any meaningful way.  At all.   That bullshit california law IS chipping away at rights... but that's not obama, that's the govt that the liberals of california elected in a major way.   Brown won 60% of the vote in Cali... the majority of people there DO want shitty gun laws.   

Repubs are always supporting states rights... until they disagree with what the lib states decide.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2016, 09:36:08 AM »
I don't know of many of them who have stood in front of the American people and faked "overwhelming" emotions and tears in such an Oscar-worthy performance, claiming that he's so torn-up about others' guns.

Isn't this the guy who had a 16-yr-old American citizen killed with a drone?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 09:40:22 AM »
Asked about the strike that killed him, a senior adviser to the president's campaign suggests he should've "had a more responsible father."

Obama can shove it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2016, 11:03:11 AM »
Obama: “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”

Anyone deny this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 11:05:57 AM »
Obama: “I don’t believe people should be able to own guns.”

Anyone deny this?

To be clear - Obama's =1996 quotes about gun control still matter.... But Trump's 2000 quotes about gun control are too old to matter.

That's how it works now, right?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2016, 11:17:36 AM »
To be clear - Obama's =1996 quotes about gun control still matter.... But Trump's 2000 quotes about gun control are too old to matter.

That's how it works now, right?

I'm not fully 'there' with Trump, so...

Not exactly sure what I'm doing, but no way am I going to try to defend Trump against much of anything right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 11:24:55 AM »
I'm not fully 'there' with Trump, so...

Not exactly sure what I'm doing, but no way am I going to try to defend Trump against much of anything right now.

I know obama was a kenyan-born, ayers-molded, anti-gun prick as a chicago d-bag.   Completely agree.

As president, he didn't touch guns, outside of mental health, better backgrounds, etc. 

Trump's taken major issues shifts in the past 2 weeks.   Erratic