Author Topic: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.  (Read 26819 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Trump celebrates Nomination Clinch with one of my favorite meals.
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2016, 11:08:48 PM »
You and "mr turbo" sound like desperate dems.

But let your statement be, 'Yes, yes' or 'No, no'; anything beyond these is of evil.

Matthew 5:37
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #251 on: June 08, 2016, 11:39:27 PM »
Oh god this is going to be sweet watching you go silent or meltdown as it plays out.  After trailing for so long he pulls even or passes in the polls.  Not exactly a collapse.  The judge thing only helps him.  La Raza being explained to the masses outside SoCal and the border states.  Google searches way up.

i never go silent.  i own it when i'm wrong about something.  the party WAS rallying around him.   It's turning around.  It takes 10-12 days for actions to be reflected in polls, always... so let's see how this affects him.

Bigger picture, he doesn't want to win this race, that's my belief.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2016, 01:17:56 AM »
i never go silent.  i own it when i'm wrong about something.  the party WAS rallying around him.   It's turning around.  It takes 10-12 days for actions to be reflected in polls, always... so let's see how this affects him.

Bigger picture, he doesn't want to win this race, that's my belief.

He will lose, and the disclosures will kill him. It will be ugly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2016, 10:35:12 AM »
99.99% of the time you're both full of shit, combine that with the lack of integrity very few will believe you let alone take you for your word that "you remember". We went through this. (Waiting for spin)

Never voted. You just assumed. Going back to 1993 (23 years) doesn't help your hipocracy today.

okay, you want to accuse me of "lack of integrity" because I said you voted Clinton?

Why did you just tell us you didn't vote in 1992.... when here is a screenshot of a post from March 2008 where you said you voted Clinton in 92?   These are your words.    

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=204220.msg2813354#msg2813354

You exact words "I voted Clinton in '92" are written here.   When I said it, you DENIED it and said I had no integrity.   So I did a 10 second search and voila, there it is, your own words, admitting.  

This year, you went from "I can't remember" to "I never voted".   Why did you do this, Coach?  Why accuse me of things when I was telling the truth?  

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2016, 11:44:06 AM »
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Revelation 21:8
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2016, 12:06:20 PM »
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Coach answers for his lies by pointing out what he believes to be the lies of others.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2016, 02:09:54 PM »
Coach answers for his lies by pointing out what he believes to be the lies of others.

Tell us why you have to carry a concealed weapon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2016, 02:26:46 PM »
Tell us why you have to carry a concealed weapon.

Cause we live in a dangerous world, my friend.  I've shown restraint over the years, even being hit once in the mall, and I never drew my weapon.  It's a serious responsibility that the Zimmermans of the world, and other hotheads, often do not understand.

I don't "have" to carry one.  I choose to.  And I've carried for, wow, I guess 19 years now.  I support the 2nd amendment and I'm a law abiding citzen.  This "good guy card" shows I've had zero arrests, zero mental adjuct, zero restraining orders... all that hothead shit that makes people lose their weapons.

What point are you making?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2016, 06:00:41 PM »

Obscurantism (/ɒbˈskjʊərənˌtɪzəm, əb-/ or /ˌɒbskjʊˈræntɪzəm/[1][2]) is the practice of deliberately preventing the facts or the full details of some matter from becoming known. There are two common historical and intellectual denotations to Obscurantism: (1) deliberately restricting knowledge — opposition to the dissemination of knowledge, a policy of withholding knowledge from the state schools for the public; and, (2) deliberate obscurity — an abstruse style (as in literature and art) characterized by deliberate vagueness.[3][4] An obscurantist is someone who actively opposes social reform and enlightenment, a type of anti-intellectual.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obscurantism

"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »
Obscurantism (/ɒbˈskjʊərənˌtɪzəm, əb-/ or /ˌɒbskjʊˈræntɪzəm/[1][2]) is the practice of deliberately preventing the facts or the full details of some matter from becoming known. There are two common historical and intellectual denotations to Obscurantism: (1) deliberately restricting knowledge — opposition to the dissemination of knowledge, a policy of withholding knowledge from the state schools for the public; and, (2) deliberate obscurity — an abstruse style (as in literature and art) characterized by deliberate vagueness.[3][4] An obscurantist is someone who actively opposes social reform and enlightenment, a type of anti-intellectual.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obscurantism

You try too hard little man. Let's face it, you probably still believe that Bengahzi was caused by a YouTube video.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2016, 06:20:29 PM »
You try too hard little man. Let's face it, you probably still believe that Bengahzi was caused by a YouTube video.

"

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2016, 09:25:40 PM »
Cause we live in a dangerous world, my friend.  I've shown restraint over the years, even being hit once in the mall, and I never drew my weapon.  It's a serious responsibility that the Zimmermans of the world, and other hotheads, often do not understand.

I don't "have" to carry one.  I choose to.  And I've carried for, wow, I guess 19 years now.  I support the 2nd amendment and I'm a law abiding citzen.  This "good guy card" shows I've had zero arrests, zero mental adjuct, zero restraining orders... all that hothead shit that makes people lose their weapons.

What point are you making?
Not gonna lie, if this is true, I have more respect for you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2016, 12:33:42 AM »
Not gonna lie, if this is true, I have more respect for you.

thanks man.  it's absolutely true.  I caught some heat on getbig recently for letting another man put hands on me, without resorting to fistfighting strangers while armed or blasting him.  IN my head, there's no other play.  I'm a HUGE duty-to-retreat guy, and I hate the stand-your-ground idiocy that has rednecks capping each other because neither has the sense to step back.

outside of getbig, I think most of us are pretty much the same.   we love the USA, we protect us and ours, we hate lazy fcks, we really hate thieves and criminals, and we work harder than most, so we resent their asses when they act entitled and whiny.

I'm not sure what Coach was going at here... he lives in an anti-gun state and doesn't carry a gun... but I'm sure he has some really great way to diss me for my concealed weapons permit, which I took on about 2 days after I turned 21 lol.   Coach, why did you ask?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2016, 07:51:33 AM »
what's the verdict here?

???
"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2016, 08:48:39 AM »
thanks man.  it's absolutely true.  I caught some heat on getbig recently for letting another man put hands on me, without resorting to fistfighting strangers while armed or blasting him.  IN my head, there's no other play.  I'm a HUGE duty-to-retreat guy, and I hate the stand-your-ground idiocy that has rednecks capping each other because neither has the sense to step back.

outside of getbig, I think most of us are pretty much the same.   we love the USA, we protect us and ours, we hate lazy fcks, we really hate thieves and criminals, and we work harder than most, so we resent their asses when they act entitled and whiny.

I'm not sure what Coach was going at here... he lives in an anti-gun state and doesn't carry a gun... but I'm sure he has some really great way to diss me for my concealed weapons permit, which I took on about 2 days after I turned 21 lol.   Coach, why did you ask?

How do you know I don't? How do you know I don't keep several in my home and business?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2016, 08:51:17 AM »
what's the verdict here?

???

The verdict is that 240 is a super troll (no one will deny that) and you're his little lap dog which is why you keep posting and few respond.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2016, 10:44:49 AM »
The verdict is that 240 is a super troll (no one will deny that) and you're his little lap dog which is why you keep posting and few respond.

just hoping to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible

maybe you need another chance to clarify the point you're trying to articulate vis a vis carrying a gun.

???
"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #267 on: June 13, 2016, 11:10:27 AM »
it's absolutely true.  I caught some heat on getbig recently for letting another man put hands on me

outed
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 13, 2016, 11:40:01 AM »
How do you know I don't? How do you know I don't keep several in my home and business?

because you posted on getbig that you do not carry a gun. 

Why do you keep denying these obvious quotes that we all remember, that you pretend to forget.  You've said many times what part of the country you live in, and you've told getbig that police response time is great in your area, blah blah blah.

So yeah, we know you have guns in your house.   Nobody here really believes you coach a bunch of high school kids and you keep firearms at your work.   You've said you don't keep them in your vehicle and we already know your admission and your governor's stance on carry permits.

Anything else?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #269 on: June 13, 2016, 02:51:34 PM »
I hope this thread reaches similar status as the Ronnie vs. Dorian thread.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: June 13, 2016, 03:58:10 PM »
I hope this thread reaches similar status as the Ronnie vs. Dorian thread.

when trump essentially concedes to Hilary in October, it will.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #271 on: June 13, 2016, 04:19:55 PM »
when trump essentially concedes to Hilary in October, it will.   

Are you sure about that?
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 13, 2016, 08:19:03 PM »
Are you sure about that?

He's doing everything now to ensure his own campaign is doing so poorly, that it's not his fault.

Not raising money, not filling key roles, and contradicting his staff (who are very much professionals) on a daily basis.

He dropped 6 points in the last 10 days.   And he's risen to the top so artfully, I cannot believe he suddenly got stupid about this whole politics/mass media thing, in the last 2 weeks.   

In lieu of him suddenly getting dumb... I have to think this was intentional, for whatever reason.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #273 on: June 13, 2016, 08:25:14 PM »
He's doing everything now to ensure his own campaign is doing so poorly, that it's not his fault.

Not raising money, not filling key roles, and contradicting his staff (who are very much professionals) on a daily basis.

He dropped 6 points in the last 10 days.   And he's risen to the top so artfully, I cannot believe he suddenly got stupid about this whole politics/mass media thing, in the last 2 weeks.   

In lieu of him suddenly getting dumb... I have to think this was intentional, for whatever reason.

Are you implying he is a dem plant?  :o :o
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #274 on: June 13, 2016, 08:31:03 PM »
Are you implying he is a dem plant?  :o :o
;D