Author Topic: TWENTY MILLION BUCKS for 2 hours work? No thanks! Trump bails on Bernie  (Read 8511 times)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: Ten million bucks for 2 hours work? No thanks! Trump bails on Bernie
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2016, 08:28:32 PM »
Bernie is a douche. Could give a rat's a..s if trump thought of debating him then bailed. Trump makes sense, why would he debate the guy who is going to lose to Hillary. Like Arnold competing against a non Mr universe winner. It's mute.
h

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2016, 08:44:34 PM »
Bernie is a douche. Could give a rat's a..s if trump thought of debating him then bailed. Trump makes sense, why would he debate the guy who is going to lose to Hillary. Like Arnold competing against a non Mr universe winner. It's mute.

Trump supporters love to make excuses.  I saw it happen again in my local paper's website comments section about Trump refusing to release his tax returns because "the America people (idiots) are too stupid to understand it."  Source:  http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/26/politics/paul-manafort-donald-trump-tax-returns/

Apparently, he's their harbinger of hate.  And, their bond of hatred for minorities, Democrats, etc (anything but addressing the REAL problems in their own lives) is so strong, they'll overlook the obvious for their leader.

Which is patently dangerous.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2016, 11:32:08 PM »

Moat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2016, 12:10:26 AM »
The point here is who gives a shit.

the man who wants to be leader of the free world is continually duped into things he doesn't really believe in, by shithead tv pundits.

imagine how he'll fold like a house of cards when confronted by mean world leaders with nukes?

He can't control a table when his opponent is freakin' joe scarborough or jon stewart.  You expect him to magically own putin after he couldn't even manage collecting delegates (Cruz out-dealt the shit out of him there).

What kind of leader makes public offers then just rescinds when the other side agrees and comes up with the ten million?   ???   

Inconsistent, irrational, impulsive.   WIll he agree to treaties "on the fly" then back out?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2016, 12:12:09 AM »

trump publicly agreed.   he set a price and terms.  When that price and terms were met, Trump backed out.

he didn't "think" about debating it.  He told the world he'd do it for ten million.   Then he punked out. 

I don't think anyone here wants that kind of leader.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2016, 12:29:10 AM »
The CEOs have offered TWENTY MILLION for Trump to do the Bernie debate.

These CEOs Just Called Trump’s Bluff by Offering $20 Million for Sanders Debate

Source: USuncut.com

Tech industry investment firm Traction and Scale (T&S) wants to host the Sanders / Trump debate, and is willing to donate Donald Trump’s ransom of $10 million to charity in return. T&S CEO Richie Hecker told BuzzFeed News that he aims to host the debate in California on Monday, June 6, one day before California voters cast their ballots in the state’s primary, which is seen as Bernie Sanders’ last stand to remain competitive with Hillary Clinton.

Hecker laid out his vision for such a debate in a public statement to BuzzFeed News:

We would host the debate as a physical event and live stream it to the world. As a technology incubator and investment company, Traction and Scale builds transformative user experiences and will host the debate on our cutting-edge mobile technology. We have distribution to 250MM Americans on social media through this channel.

Read more: http://usuncut.com/politics/sanders-trump-debate-ceos/

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2016, 01:44:14 AM »
It was never agreed upon but facts don't matter right?

Whatever buddy.you are giving him a free pass. I wanted to see Trump win but he fucked this debate thing royally. He said he would do it if certain conditions were met, those conditions were able to be matched and he backpeddled and pulled a bitch move. There's no way to defend this.

He could have destroyed that old man but he looks weak now. I was actually forward to seeing this debate just to shut those fucking Sanders supporters up once and for all but he failed big time and just gave them more ammo.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2016, 01:53:43 AM »

To silence his detractors once and for all and the charity money would have been the cherry on top against all the misogyny claims.

Sounds pretty simple.  It was a win win and he fucked it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2016, 03:29:55 AM »
It was never agreed upon but facts don't matter right?

Is your position that Trump never said he would debate Sanders, or are you hinging everything on the specific event never being agreed upon?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Let me repeat myself for those that can't read, he never agreed to actually debate Bernie, he set his terms. It deal was 10-15 million dollars for charity and for a real debate. No networks could give him that, one private production offered the 10 million but would not give him an actual debate, it was going to be a open forum where they would just trash Trump. None of the major networks gave him any offers. This was simply another PR stunt that got you talking about him.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Bad move on Trumps part. I'll still vote for him, but he's making it more cringeworthy to do the more this election season drags on.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Let me repeat myself for those that can't read, he never agreed to actually debate Bernie, he set his terms. It deal was 10-15 million dollars for charity and for a real debate. No networks could give him that, one private production offered the 10 million but would not give him an actual debate, it was going to be a open forum where they would just trash Trump. None of the major networks gave him any offers. This was simply another PR stunt that got you talking about him.

That makes sense.

You don't seem like a liar.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Let me repeat myself for those that can't read, he never agreed to actually debate Bernie, he set his terms. It deal was 10-15 million dollars for charity and for a real debate. No networks could give him that,

yes he did. He said "yes, I am, how much is he going to pay me?"  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzO-JYjEcHE

Any network could give him that easily, the ratings would be so high the 10-15 mill would be covered in 2 commercial breaks. I don't remember the figure exactly but I know the super bowl was charging over 2 million a commercial, the super packs would pay way more than 2 mil. 4 commercial per break, that's easily $16 million in 2 breaks. In 1hr, you have approximately 12-15 minutes of commercial, 48-60 commercials.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I was way off with my numbers. It was 4.5 million per commercial at the super bowl. A debate btw Sanders & Trump would generated similar figures ESP with the superpacks having unlimited money at their disposal. That's  $18 per break. The 10-15 million to charity would be covered very easily by any network.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
He pulled out after he received 1237. If crazy Bernie gets the nomiation then he can debate him. Wouldn't make sense now.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He pulled out after he received 1237. If crazy Bernie gets the nomiation then he can debate him. Wouldn't make sense now.
come on man, try to be a little objective. 1237 had nothing to do with him backing out. He knew he was getting that wks ago, he knew he was gonna be the nominee, he knew Bernie wasn't gonna win when he agreed to debate on the fly.  He or his ppl thought about it, realized it'd have been a horrible idea & changed their mind. I agree it was a no win for Trump, made no sense to debate Bernie but has nothing to do with 1237

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
come on man, try to be a little objective. 1237 had nothing to do with him backing out. He knew he was getting that wks ago, he knew he was gonna be the nominee, he knew Bernie wasn't gonna win when he agreed to debate on the fly.  He or his ppl thought about it, realized it'd have been a horrible idea & changed their mind. I agree it was a no win for Trump, made no sense to debate Bernie but has nothing to do with 1237

I'm just going by what he said. My feeling on it is he's counting on Killary to get indicted and drop out. Sanders is too close to not drop out and he probably feels he has a chance to step in. If that's the case then there's the debate.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I'm just going by what he said. My feeling on it is he's counting on Killary to get indicted and drop out. Sanders is too close to not drop out and he probably feels he has a chance to step in. If that's the case then there's the debate.
do you think he really believes there's a chance she'll get indicted or do you think he's purely doing it to damage his credibility even further? Either way, I can't wait for him & Hillary to debate. Most interesting presidential debate in my lifetime.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2016, 10:36:19 AM »
The CEOs have offered TWENTY MILLION for Trump to do the Bernie debate.

These CEOs Just Called Trump’s Bluff by Offering $20 Million for Sanders Debate

Source: USuncut.com

Tech industry investment firm Traction and Scale (T&S) wants to host the Sanders / Trump debate, and is willing to donate Donald Trump’s ransom of $10 million to charity in return. T&S CEO Richie Hecker told BuzzFeed News that he aims to host the debate in California on Monday, June 6, one day before California voters cast their ballots in the state’s primary, which is seen as Bernie Sanders’ last stand to remain competitive with Hillary Clinton.

Hecker laid out his vision for such a debate in a public statement to BuzzFeed News:

We would host the debate as a physical event and live stream it to the world. As a technology incubator and investment company, Traction and Scale builds transformative user experiences and will host the debate on our cutting-edge mobile technology. We have distribution to 250MM Americans on social media through this channel.

Read more: http://usuncut.com/politics/sanders-trump-debate-ceos/
I see you conveniently didn't copy/paste the part where the boxing promoter has claim he could possibly bring in up to 20 million. ;) Very Clintonish move on your part to change the thread title and make the claim using only half the article.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Bernie is an old fag, fuck Bernie and fuck Hillary ..................and... ........fuck trump. Fuck everybody now that I think of it. Non of these elections mean shit, when will you people realize this country was bought and sold before any of us where born. All this talk of one guy going to do great things for the better, be it Bernie trump or that biotch Hillary.........what a joke. It's all a joke!!
h

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Very Clintonish move on your part

Well, in that case, at least we know Coach will support me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

he knew he had the 1237, he has many more coming in cali.  

He backed out because really, he has nothing to gain from a debate with the commie bernie.  The bigger issue is trump agreeing, being the bold hero who will win 10 million for womens rights charity...

Trump says Yes to things under pressure - then later backs out.   TERRIBLE form for a leader.  Donald, just stand up to the host and decline.  If you're prez, anything you say is national news.  Stop agreeing to positions and debates on the fly - then backing out later.   It makes trump looks like he lacks integrity and maybe has a terrible memory.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Well, in that case, at least we know Coach will support me.

So you're admitting Chaos was right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
FRESNO, Calif. –  Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump told California voters Friday that he can solve their water crisis, declaring, "There is no drought."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So you're admitting Chaos was right?

I was referring to your 1992 Clinton vote. 

you may have forgotten already, I know that even with a decade of reminders, sometimes people forget.