Author Topic: Bostin update - is this evidence..?  (Read 5225 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Bostin update - is this evidence..?
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2016, 12:45:29 PM »
We're in a new age and like it or not Bostin is one of the pioneers demystifying steroid abuse.

It took marijuana how many decades until "Reefer Madness" was dispelled? Well, it looks like anti aging drugs and steroids is heading that way too. Keep in mind, the FDA still considers clomid off-label for helping men raise testosterone and improve sperm parameters.
Demystifying? What is the mystery. Now, had this been like Flex, Kev, Shawn, Dorian, Milos, or any of the competitors that actually were good, and accomplished something, I could see. This dude is just wreckless. He's like the guy who has burned down his own house with his own car build, and tries to show people "how the pros do it."

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2016, 12:52:24 PM »
Anyone see Blahino's latest video response to Bostin?  He low key outed a way to buy an illegal, fully automatic AK 47.   ;D

hi jason

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2016, 01:03:21 PM »
Demystifying? What is the mystery. Now, had this been like Flex, Kev, Shawn, Dorian, Milos, or any of the competitors that actually were good, and accomplished something, I could see. This dude is just wreckless. He's like the guy who has burned down his own house with his own car build, and tries to show people "how the pros do it."
Are you saying the typical IFBB pro is not reckless?

What was Jay's famous quote about competing again when he was 32?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2016, 02:57:08 PM »
Anyone see Blahino's latest video response to Bostin?  He low key outed a way to buy an illegal, fully automatic AK 47.   ;D

Link? This I gotta see.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2016, 04:25:44 PM »
Link? This I gotta see.

About half way through, where he mentions 'the Chinese'...

T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 04:31:30 PM »
His blood probably doesnt look as bad as the average obese welfare recipient.

Those folks are a lot more common than some steroid abuser and they probably take more drugs.

x2

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 04:38:25 PM »
His blood probably doesnt look as bad as the average obese welfare recipient.

Those folks are a lot more common than some steroid abuser and they probably take more drugs.

x2

That is of course absolutely true, but I couldnt give a hoot about those fat pigs as they are irrelevant to the 'lifestyle'.  I am specifically interested in those who are trying to 'positively' manipulate their hormonal systems, as I suspect a lot of us might be - if it's just fat shaming we're after we can just go to lookism.net, no?
T