Author Topic: To All Getbiggers: Caliber Fitness Solutions Is Back Online  (Read 31476 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: To All Getbiggers: Caliber Fitness Solutions Is Currently Down
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2016, 02:09:36 AM »
True. Other of Goodrum's life coach clients:

- Richard Branson
- Elon Musk
- Barack Obama
- Kim Jong Eun

Also:

-Tony Robbins
-Tim Cook
-Alan Mulally
-Jonathan Ive

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #101 on: June 08, 2016, 03:11:17 AM »
I've had a lot of people PM and email me from here.  I'm currently rebuilding the website under a new platform along with getting rid of products that are no longer available.  It will be back up and running next week for all of your shopping needs.  In the meantime, visit www.gxfitnesscenter.com if you wish to make any purchases.  Thanks

Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT HHP
CEO & Founder Of CFS/GX International

GX Fitness Center is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist"

Vince what makes this site the most innovative company ln the business ever?

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: June 08, 2016, 06:12:48 AM »
Vince, what kind of Life Coaching are you providing? Job, health, financial, educational, etc?

Have you noticed that Melvin Goodrum, never replies to these kinds of questions?

He either runs & hides, is asked to 'stand down' or asks us to 'wait there's more to come' & of course more never comes.

You'd think years of running & hiding when confronted would embarrass his enough to just stop the BS, but nope, he keeps doing it virtually daily on multiple boards.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #103 on: June 08, 2016, 12:48:44 PM »
Have you noticed that Melvin Goodrum, never replies to these kinds of questions?

He either runs & hides, is asked to 'stand down' or asks us to 'wait there's more to come' & of course more never comes.

You'd think years of running & hiding when confronted would embarrass his enough to just stop the BS, but nope, he keeps doing it virtually daily on multiple boards.

Business moguls never reveal their secrets.
X

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #104 on: June 08, 2016, 04:19:15 PM »

He'll stop once he gets the AIDS
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2016, 09:19:45 PM »
GX Fitness Center is the most innovative health and fitness company to ever exist"

Nothing.  Going to rebuild that site as well
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2016, 09:23:46 PM »

Vince, what will be your new motto for getting the customers to come to your site? Will you invent an innovative way to draw in customers? Or, are you going to rely on good ol' brass tacks?
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2016, 09:26:45 PM »

You mean buy another generic cookie cutter site for $29.99 & list a bunch of products you don't stock & no one orders?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2016, 09:35:11 PM »
Vince, what will be your new motto for getting the customers to come to your site? Will you invent an innovative way to draw in customers? Or, are you going to rely on good ol' brass tacks?

Nope, everyone should know that titles next to my names are more to do with advertising and marketing.  That's the truth about "certifications" and "diploma".....its just one big fucking marketing scheme.

The latest craze right now is "Holistic Health Practitioner".  So I found the bare minimal certification to satisfy using the title.   Rich folks now tell their friends that they are "seeing their Holistic Guru" rather than their "Life Coach" who they saw 5 years ago before "Their Personal Trainer" 10 years ago.......you see what I'm getting at, Getbigger???

Point being that its all about people being "keeping up with the Joneses" and doing what they see their "celebrities" do on TV.  They can't afford Kim Kardashian's 1000 dollar an hour Holistic Guru but they can afford a 50 dollar an hour "Holistic Guru" such as myself....and I can actually do a much much job than the 1000 dollar one because I actually know what the fuck I'm doing.  It also helps that I'm from Asheville which gives me more credibility

Any questions???

A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2016, 09:40:39 PM »

Nope, everyone should know that titles next to my names are more to do with advertising and marketing.  That's the truth about "certifications" and "diploma".....its just one big fucking marketing scheme.

The latest craze right now is "Holistic Health Practitioner".  So I found the bare minimal certification to satisfy using the title.   Rich folks now tell their friends that they are "seeing their Holistic Guru" rather than their "Life Coach" who they saw 5 years ago before "Their Personal Trainer" 10 years ago.......you see what I'm getting at, Getbigger???

Point being that its all about people being "keeping up with the Joneses" and doing what they see their "celebrities" do on TV.  They can't afford Kim Kardashian's 1000 dollar an hour Holistic Guru but they can afford a 50 dollar an hour "Holistic Guru" such as myself....and I can actually do a much much job than the 1000 dollar one.  

Any questions???

Melvin Goodrum, no one gave you any business when you pretended to be a PT & none when you pretended to be a Life Coach & no one will when you pretend to be a HHP.

You're obese, poor & dumb. No amount of fake titles will change that.

You're forever a trailer dwelling minimum wager. Make peace with it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2016, 09:42:55 PM »

Point being that its all about people being "keeping up with the Joneses" and doing what they see their "celebrities" do on TV.  They can't afford Kim Kardashian's 1000 dollar an hour Holistic Guru but they can afford a 50 dollar an hour "Holistic Guru" such as myself....and I can actually do a much much job than the 1000 dollar one because I actually know what the fuck I'm doing.  It also helps that I'm from Asheville which gives me more credibility

Any questions???

Vincenzo, in all seriousness, you have to be careful about the ethical issues that come along with this. Yes, you may have a certification in HHP, however, if one of your clients get sick or dies, a lawyer would take you to task very quickly. One certificate does not make one highly qualified and you'd be called out on this. Just sayin'.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2016, 09:50:29 PM »

Any questions???

vince, honestly you have brought me many years of enjoyment on these boards with your contributions but frankly it's time for an intervention.

I would shake my head but I shook it so much reading the above that I need medical help.
"

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2016, 09:51:13 PM »
Vince could easily silence these haters if he chose to show his bank account balance.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2016, 09:53:05 PM »
Vincenzo, in all seriousness, you have to be careful about the ethical issues that come along with this. Yes, you may have a certification in HHP, however, if one of your clients get sick or dies, a lawyer would take you to task very quickly. One certificate does not make one highly qualified and you'd be called out on this. Just sayin'.

And that's why I do a much better job.  A holistic guru or life coach is not a doctor whatsoever and a lot of these guys actually fall for their own bullshit and actually pull stuff like this.  

What I do is give advice and "sell" not prescribe vitamins and supplements.  I used to do "hair analysis" and hook people up to a Ryodoraku Health Monitor (sold them as well) but I ceased that practice a very long time ago for the reasons you mentioned...not because it didn't work but because it made me appear as a medical physician.

A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2016, 09:59:32 PM »

And that's why I do a much better job.  A holistic guru or life coach is not a doctor whatsoever and a lot of these guys actually fall for their own bullshit and actually pull stuff like this.  

What I do is give advice and "sell" not prescribe vitamins and supplements.  I used to do "hair analysis" and hook people up to a Ryodoraku Health Monitor (sold them as well) but I ceased that practice a very long time ago for the reasons you mentioned...not because it didn't work but because it made me appear as a medical physician.

Dr Goodrum now?

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2016, 10:10:07 PM »
Vince could easily silence these haters if he chose to show his bank account balance.

Nah...people would get pissed.  But I just took some snapshots of my Stripe and Paypal totals so far this year.  Not going to show my Western Union stuff....that's a bit different ;D
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2016, 10:16:48 PM »
Nah...people would get pissed.  But I just took some snapshots of my Stripe and Paypal totals so far this year.  Not going to show my Western Union stuff....that's a bit different ;D

what are your gross margins approx?
"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2016, 10:18:36 PM »

For every service he is offering , he always adds a Kielbasa.
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2016, 10:22:18 PM »

They would. That pic really tells us nothing because that is gross revenue. Without knowing expenses that total is useless.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2016, 10:27:58 PM »
They would. That pic really tells us nothing because that is gross revenue. Without knowing expenses that total is useless.

That's because knowing that would affect my business strategy....and I definitely will not include my Western Union, Bitcoin, or Green Dot sales or any revenue from my company in China, Kǒujėng Jiānshēn
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2016, 10:29:58 PM »
Nah...people would get pissed.  But I just took some snapshots of my Stripe and Paypal totals so far this year.  Not going to show my Western Union stuff....that's a bit different ;D

Vincenzo, I am not very well versed in this online stuff and making money off of websites. So, out of that 77k, how much was profit?
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2016, 10:30:42 PM »
Nah...people would get pissed.  But I just took some snapshots of my Stripe and Paypal totals so far this year.  Not going to show my Western Union stuff....that's a bit different ;D

Moron, only NET profit counts.

Gross sales mean nothing & you already said you made only $5000 last year a few days ago.

So many lies Melvin Goodrum, so many fatty fat fat lies.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2016, 10:52:31 PM »
Moron, only NET profit counts.

Gross sales mean nothing & you already said you made only $5000 last year a few days ago.

So many lies Melvin Goodrum, so many fatty fat fat lies.

+1. $1 million in revenue - $999,999 in expenses = a poor, stupid businessman.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2016, 02:09:51 AM »

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2016, 03:48:54 AM »
Vince - when are you bringing back the radio show. I actually liked it.