Author Topic: Gun attack on Florida gay club.  (Read 45630 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Gun attack on Florida gay club.
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2016, 06:25:20 AM »
oh dear. wasn't a famous singer also randomly shot dead in florida a couple days ago?

how many more of these events are needed for the penny to drop? guns and society DO NOT MIX

Worked well in fully gun controlled Paris, huh? Go back to Reddit and peddle your liberal talking points. Not happening here, shitlicker.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2016, 06:25:56 AM »
But your not similarly vexed about the the hate in Islam? Because Christian "hate" leads to tearful prayer. Islamic "hate" leads to bullets and bodybags.

I view all fundamentalists with the same jaundiced eye and feel they are the greatest threat to our individual freedoms.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2016, 06:27:51 AM »
I view all fundamentalists with the same jaundiced eye and feel they are the greatest threat to our individual freedoms.

But I hope that you don't view them equally, because that would be an act of incredible cowardice of moral equivalence.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2016, 06:35:43 AM »
Worked well in fully gun controlled Paris, huh? Go back to Reddit and peddle your liberal talking points. Not happening here, shitlicker.

yeh because mass shootings happen all the time in france don't they (?) you yanks love to bury your heads in the sand and live in denial.

and you, typical pencil neck fag are the problem. surrounding yourself with guns just to try and make your b@tchass feel safe.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2016, 06:36:22 AM »
yeh because mass shootings happen all the time in france don't they (?) you yanks love to bury your heads in the sand and live in denial.

and you, typical pencil neck fag are the problem. surrounding yourself with guns just to try an make your b@tchass feel safe.

Haha! The little euro barks too. So cute.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2016, 07:10:43 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2016, 07:13:47 AM »

LMAO, exactly. As I said in the previous page, if there are no guns people would just knife or machete or thump fuck people to death and that guy there is one of those people.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2016, 07:16:24 AM »
Probably felt deep shame over his secret desire to go to this club and penis puff and took his rage out on the subjects of his masturbation. RIP Handsome young men.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2016, 07:23:40 AM »
50+ dead

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2016, 07:28:44 AM »

As a friend once said, a fundamentalist Christian will die for their beliefs while a fundamentalist Muslim will kill for theirs.

Islam is to submit, Christianity is to choose.   I will never force you to wear the same shoes as I nor any shoes for that matter. What I think upsets most people is that I refuse to call that which I  hold wrong somehow made right because someone tells me to.  How different is that from the views of say, an atheist?

A prime example of an artificial christian is Wiggs and his DEF2YT approach.  I have read the Word and its not my job to convince you of anything nor do I relish the thought that someone may well spend eternity in damnation but as I have always maintained the only people that know what awaits us are the dead and they're not talking.

Wiggs and his ilk sure are.  Same with smellivangelists, nation of I-slime (aka: Friends of Wiggs), fundie moozies and the like.  If Jesus did and said what the profit mohammed clearly did and said, there is no way I would make even a faint effort to follow him.  Same with Wiggs' fundeMENTAL belief in the color of skin being what matters.  Evil BS.

You choose.  I have and all I ask is that as I  will not force my faith upon you, neither should you force yours or the lack thereof upon me.  If that makes you not want to be friends, fine.  If you do, fine.  I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.  

As to this incident in Florida, I suspect the libtard media will do all they can to downplay their moozie masters and their pedo-profit and look to lay the blame elsewhere and by that I mean upon Trump. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2016, 07:29:16 AM »
This guy stopped the shooter

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2016, 07:35:18 AM »
What's it going to take to wake people up? 50 people are dead today, we don't have a gun problem, we have a Muslim problem.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »
I believe Shizzo lives in that part of the state. Undoubtedly, he'd be there, looking for dick.

PIP Shizzo.
Shizzo lives in S. FL. BMC lives near Orlando.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2016, 07:56:41 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/36510272

Thoughts and prayers going out to any getbiggers that "just happened to be in there". Probably looking for somewhere to buy cigarettes or asking for directions.

A gun attack?  So a gun just got up, got dressed, put it's boots on, took a cab over to the gay club and started shooting people?  All by itself?

Why is AJ so angry all the time?

Here goes that liberal "why are you so angry" tactic.  Again and again and again.  Someone please explain to me why they feel like this is a winning arguement.  What does this tactic do for you?  They must think it does something because of how often it gets repeated.

What's it going to take to wake people up? 50 people are dead today, we don't have a gun problem, we have a Muslim problem.

Exactly.  They have declared war on Americans and liberals are still more interested in demonizing Christians and white males.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2016, 07:59:06 AM »
terrorism is not something to be politicized

hope this helps
"

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2016, 08:01:17 AM »
50 dead so far.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2016, 08:03:49 AM »

hope this helps

Terrorism should be politicized more than stuff like abortion.  It is a specifically political act you moron.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2016, 08:04:41 AM »

hope this helps

Identifying the root cause of a problem isn't politicizing it.  It's simply trying to solve the problem.

This is especially important right now because a large group of people are seeing the world as they would like it to be rather than how it is.

hope this helps.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2016, 08:08:50 AM »

hope this helps

How these scum are dealt with most definitely is worth being brought up by candidates.  Terrorists need to be taken down.  Supporters too because by their action or inaction (e.g.,  monetary support or not turning the scum in when they know their plans) need to be dealt with too.  

In your estimation, what is "worthy" of being politicized?  Allow men to the women's restroom?   I doubt that but I could be wrong.  If only the libtards would see terrorists as "bullies" they might do something other than wring their hands.  

If ever they could stop giving said terrorists a reach-around.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2016, 08:10:56 AM »
A gun attack?  So a gun just got up, got dressed, put it's boots on, took a cab over to the gay club and started shooting people?  All by itself?

Here goes that liberal "why are you so angry" tactic.  Again and again and again.  Someone please explain to me why they feel like this is a winning arguement.  What does this tactic do for you?  They must think it does something because of how often it gets repeated.

Exactly.  They have declared war on Americans and liberals are still more interested in demonizing Christians and white males.

Hi AJ.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2016, 08:13:45 AM »
Identifying the root cause of a problem isn't politicizing it.  It's simply trying to solve the problem.

This is especially important right now because a large group of people are seeing the world as they would like it to be rather than how it is.

hope this helps.

oh wow hard hitting analysis
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2016, 08:16:15 AM »
oh wow hard hitting analysis

How's that mohammedian reach-around working out for you, ace?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2016, 08:18:32 AM »
How these scum are dealt with most definitely is worth being brought up by candidates.  Terrorists need to be taken down.  Supporters too because by their action or inaction (e.g.,  monetary support or not turning the scum in when they know their plans) need to be dealt with too.  

In your estimation, what is "worthy" of being politicized?  Allow men to the women's restroom?   I doubt that but I could be wrong.  If only the libtards would see terrorists as "bullies" they might do something other than wring their hands.  

If ever they could stop giving said terrorists a reach-around.  

This is not the best moment to advance your agenda like a teenage boy cumming for the first time.
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2016, 08:20:36 AM »
This is not the best moment to advance your agenda like a teenage boy cumming for the first time.

So you gots nuffin', eh?  Thought so.  It's like when a Hillary supporter shouts out about how much Hillary has done for the country and when asked to name something they too, gots nuffin'.

The mohammedian reach-around must be your drug of choice, kid.

Typist.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2016, 08:22:04 AM »
So you gots nuffin', eh?  Thought so.  It's like when a Hillary supporter shouts out about how much Hillary has done for the country and when asked to name something they too, gots nuffin'.

The mohammedian reach-around must be your drug of choice, kid.

Typist.

highly disgusted with the trump crew response to these events

"