Author Topic: Orlando Gay Nightclub Terrorist Attack  (Read 15383 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Orlando Gay Nightclub Terrorist Attack
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2016, 07:33:56 PM »
Killing phags is "terrorism" yet the mass murder of soldiers on an army base by a muzzie lunatic is "workplace violence" according to the muzzie ape in the White House. 
K

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2016, 07:35:08 PM »
who cares about how many people are killed by hands, feet, and hand guns.  We are talking about mass shootings.  A crazy person is not going to be able to kill dozens with his hands, feet, knifes or even hand guns.  Other countries have done things to prevent mass shootings, and they've been successful.  We can do something too.

The shootings in Orlando were tragic. My Condolences to the dead and my sympathy to those who were injured.

But 50 dead and 53 wounded is not even a month's worth of shootings in Chicago.

Yes, one is radical Islam and a retarded religious ideology, the other is Nigs with zero respect for human life.

I like Having a gun to protect myself from the everyday threat, not the one or twice a year crazy person who goes off on these mass shootings. These mass killings are less risk to me probability wise than getting hit by lightning. But liberals want to disarm me against the everyday risk of violent crime because they are stupid enough to believe that humanity is filled with good, honest, moral people who will do no wrong if you just give them more social benefits

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2016, 07:38:14 PM »
The shootings in Orlando were tragic. My Condolences to the dead and my sympathy to those who were injured.

But 50 dead and 53 wounded is not even a month's worth of shootings in Chicago.

Yes, one is radical Islam and a retarded religious ideology, the other is Nigs with zero respect for human life.

I like Having a gun to protect myself from the everyday threat, not the one or twice a year crazy person who goes off on these mass shootings. These mass killings are less risk to me probability wise than getting hit by lightning. But liberals want to disarm me against the everyday risk of violent crime because they are stupid enough to believe that humanity is filled with good, honest, moral people who will do no wrong if you just give them more social benefits

It's their way of encouraging wealth redistribution.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2016, 07:50:40 PM »
Something you must remember, is that a potentially violent act prevented by the presence of a gun, isn't going to generate much of a story, is it?  That's because the gun has done its job, and no one can say what terrible things might have become, otherwise.  

Nevermind that the media (certainly national media and its affiliates) wouldn't be inclined to publish/broadcast it in the first place, the fact is that the situation wasn't allowed to get out of control -- just as it should be when things work correctly -- and the absence of newsworthiness is in fact a sign of great success.

And none of this mentions a word about the peace afforded to good people everywhere, every single day, who know they are equipped to protect their loved ones from harm.  That is priceless to them, rest assured.

Those are the facts about guns.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »
who cares about how many people are killed by hands, feet, and hand guns.  We are talking about mass shootings.  A crazy person is not going to be able to kill dozens with his hands, feet, knifes or even hand guns.  Other countries have done things to prevent mass shootings, and they've been successful.  We can do something too.

An islamist kills a bunch of innocent people with a gun ----- solution = ban guns
A mentally disturbed individual kills people with a gun ------solution = ban guns
a disgruntled employee kills co workers with a gun     ------ solution  = ban guns

stupid, just plain stupid and lazy.

How about trying to treat the problem at the root and figure what caused these people to  pick up arms in the first place . Oh no that would take actual thought and effort and it is not quite so easy. But banning guns, never mind that it is completely useless as a deterrent.. look how successful the war on drugs has been?

You think there would be 50 dead helpless innocents if every other person in that bar had a gun?

Problem with progressives/regressives is that they are authoritarian by nature and they always look to government/authority to enforce their authoritarian ideals, with coercion and/or violence. Sickening.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2016, 07:52:24 PM »
I want something like the Assault Weapon Ban of 2013 to be passed and signed into law.

As a compromise, I'd settle for no new assault weapons sold.

You don't know that Islam in its fundamental teachings commands homosexuals to be slaughtered?

I'll say it again. For a homosexual to defend Islam in ANY way is pure insanity.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2016, 07:56:09 PM »
It's their way of encouraging wealth redistribution.

Have you ever seen taxes in Illinois?

Property taxes here are fucking insane and Rahm Emaneul is as clueless as his butt buddy obama

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2016, 08:01:09 PM »
I'm a Canadian and I don't own a firearm. Never have. However, I will stand shoulder to shoulder with decent, respectful and responsible American gun owners in their absolute right to possess guns and whatnot.

And if you're a criminal or general scumbag and one of these decent folks fills you with holes when you infringe on their right to peace and safety, I'll applaud such a happening each and every time.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2016, 08:03:14 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateenorlando-nightclub-terrorists-ex-wife-says-he-beat-her-and-was-unstable-a7078231.html

"He seemed like a normal human being," she said, adding that he wasn't very religious and worked out at the gym out often. She said in the few months they were married he gave no signs of having fallen under the sway of radical Islam. She said he owned a small-caliber handgun and worked as a guard at a nearby facility for juvenile delinquents.

I think you need to stop.cherry picking your source material to suit your argument and actually pay attention to the totality of the facts.  When you behave in such a manner you lose.what little credibility you think you have.  He pledge his allegiance to isis. Stop being a jackals and looking for the most miniscule quote to say otherwise.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2016, 08:06:07 PM »
To those telling me people can't kill dozens of human beings without a gun, you're very wrong. The Boston bombing, they used pressure cookers. It's radical Islam, plain and simple. Also it seems like it's a common place that gun free zones are attacked...hmm I wonder why. Gun control doesn't work, it never has, it's all about who is behind the guns. Taking away civilians rights to protect themselves isn't just stupid, it puts us all in danger without the means to protect ourselves. I'd rather have dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2016, 08:10:32 PM »
If I'm being threatened by some nut/criminal and he's got a gun, damn straight I hope the dude beside me also has one.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2016, 08:12:26 PM »
- the suspect was a native born American
- the ex wife says he was crazy, abusive and not religious
- the co-worker (at a soldier for hire firm) says he was crazy
- the FBI had him on their radar, had interviewed him multiple times, didn't see him as a threat

Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, San Bernardino, and Orlando all have two things in common: mentally unstable shooters and assault rifles.

We can't always stop crazy people, but we should be able to prevent them from gaining access to weapons that can kill dozens in seconds.
Typical left wing libtard response to blame the type of gun. Please explain to all of us what exactly an "assault rifle" is. I swear you'd be so much happier if the guy had just thrown a grenade and killed 100 people.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2016, 08:24:21 PM »
Typical left wing libtard response to blame the type of gun. Please explain to all of us what exactly an "assault rifle" is. I swear you'd be so much happier if the guy had just thrown a grenade and killed 100 people.

Yeah, wonder what good ol' Timmy would have said if it was a Bomb made from Diazodinitrophenol and AMmonium Nitrate.
Q

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2016, 08:29:41 PM »
To those telling me people can't kill dozens of human beings without a gun, you're very wrong. The Boston bombing, they used pressure cookers. It's radical Islam, plain and simple. Also it seems like it's a common place that gun free zones are attacked...hmm I wonder why. Gun control doesn't work, it never has, it's all about who is behind the guns. Taking away civilians rights to protect themselves isn't just stupid, it puts us all in danger without the means to protect ourselves. I'd rather have dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

There is at least one distinct reason he attacked a gay bar and not a Hell's Angels clubhouse....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2016, 08:45:12 PM »
With Gun Control, only the bad guys will have guns (since they do not follow the law)

Only thing that accomplishes is removing ways of protection from upstanding citizens.

Talk about being at a disadvantage during burglary etc
Q

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2016, 08:52:38 PM »
He is absolutely muslim, and he has already been linked to isis. Where do you get your facts?

aside from the 911 call where he claimed it - what was the connection?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2016, 08:55:13 PM »
With Gun Control, only the bad guys will have guns (since they do not follow the law)

Only thing that accomplishes is removing ways of protection from upstanding citizens.

Talk about being at a disadvantage during burglary etc

Yep.   I played a club tonight, very popular and usually packed club.   It was quiet and somber tonight.   Everyone in FL is affected by the shootings, particularly those in the entertainment/club industry.   It can happen anyway.   

A few of those around me were all packing heat, talking about what they'd do.   others had fantasies about running to their vehicles to grab a gun if someone starts shooting.   It won't help there   :(

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2016, 09:14:58 PM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2016, 09:56:08 PM »

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2016, 10:18:48 PM »
let me repeat

Yeah let's show the statistics up to 2014 - how convenient

US as a nation is fucked up in the head and will breed more and more mass shootings - unfortunately. Norway in the stats is just plain stupid - all caused by one nutcase in a tiny nation producing a silly number while US had 133 mass shootings. Talk about twisting the truth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2016, 10:49:30 PM »
According to these text messages - shooting went on for over a half hour.

http://abc7.com/news/mom-fears-worst-after-texting-with-son-in-orlando-nightclub-shooting/1383109/

33 minutes between the first and last text message.   Shooting started before and ended after that.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2016, 04:50:22 AM »
I've been vocally anti-war from the beginning.  I've been vocally against the militarization of the police.

People on the right like to say that we should ban all muslim immigration (and sometimes all immigration) until we can figure out how to prevent the bad guys from getting in.

Well, perhaps we should ban the sale of all guns until we can figure out how to prevent the crazy ones from gaining access to them.

People on the left like to say

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2016, 05:01:31 AM »
According to these text messages - shooting went on for over a half hour.

http://abc7.com/news/mom-fears-worst-after-texting-with-son-in-orlando-nightclub-shooting/1383109/

33 minutes between the first and last text message.   Shooting started before and ended after that.

over 3 hours of negotiations with the shooter, barricaded in bathroom with hostages.   he started killing them, they breached and went in.  There was an early breach by police, then they pulled back for a few hours.   how horrible for those people stuck in the bathroom with the shooter for hours. 

I don't know what protocol is... but 3 hours...  it's always easy to play monday morning QB, we werent there.   But 3 hours...

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2016, 10:21:37 PM »
solution  = ban guns
stupid, just plain stupid and lazy.

Guns are banned in Japan

You think there would be 50 dead helpless innocents if every other person in that bar had a gun?

No but if everyone always carried guns, there would be a fuck load of more gun violence and dead people **everywhere else**. Are you proposing that more people carrying guns will take U.S. closer to Japan stats?

My god you people frustrate me sometimes. Might as well make hand grenades mandatory to control people with guns. Right?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2016, 10:43:39 PM »
They were very fortunate that one of the best trauma hospitals in the state was a few blocks away from where the shooting took place.