Author Topic: Gay, Muslim, Racist, Mysogynist, Jihadi, Democrat kills 50 and Libs blame NRA  (Read 5293 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Anyone see the video of that "guy" that fired the AR15 and said it bruised his shoulder and gave him PTSD? :D

Guy is a fucking idiot.

PTSD from shooting an AR.

I was shooting Ms and AKs as a kid (granted they were mounted to a stand because I was small) but fuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah, Pelosi wants to tax people 90%. That's pretty bat shit.

when did she propose that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
And now Obama is trying to make this all about gays and guns vs ISIS - typical of his treasonous Admn. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
when did she propose that?

I'm being extremist. Obviously she has not stated that.

She has stated 45% tax rate though. That's a fact. Add into that, your state and local taxes and you're talking about 55% of your money going to taxes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm being extremist. Obviously she has not stated that.

She has stated 45% tax rate though. That's a fact. Add into that, your state and local taxes and you're talking about 55% of your money going to taxes.

Sheesh - thanks for clarifying

Kind of a bit of a difference there

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
Sheesh - thanks for clarifying

Kind of a bit of a difference there

Yes. You're right. It is a difference. It's still pretty damn loony.

If I recall Rangel said he wanted 90% tax rate on Wall Street at some time though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yes. You're right. It is a difference. It's still pretty damn loony.

If I recall Rangel said he wanted 90% tax rate on Wall Street at some time though.

A Democrat wanting a higher tax bracket (probably similar to what we had when Reagan was POTUS and most likely Clinton too) does not put in in the category of bat shit crazy like Sarah Palin or Looney Louie Gohmert or Steve King (just to name a few that come to mind)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
A Democrat wanting a higher tax bracket (probably similar to what we had when Reagan was POTUS and most likely Clinton too) does not put in in the category of bat shit crazy like Sarah Palin or Looney Louie Gohmert or Steve King (just to name a few that come to mind)

I don't think Clinton or Reagan had taxes that high... I think it's similar to the Palin or whatever... Both, to me, are extremely bat shit.

Sure, about different things, but still crazy.

Taking people's money by an entity that by all measures is illegal, and then trying to do it more, is, to me, bat shit too.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Guy is a fucking idiot.

PTSD from shooting an AR.

I was shooting Ms and AKs as a kid (granted they were mounted to a stand because I was small) but fuck.
Some guy posted a video of his 7 yo daughter dumping a few downrage in response.  I giggled.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BREAKING: Obama Admin. Releases Unredacted Orlando 911 Call After Outcry
Mediaite ^ | 3:09 pm, June 20th, 2016 89 | by Josh Feldman
Posted on 6/20/2016, 3:37:24 PM by M. Thatcher

The Department of Justice and the FBI has released the unredacted version of the Orlando shooter’s 911 call after tons of outcry for redacting references to ISIS.

Republicans by the score ripped the White House over politically correct concerns, and Paul Ryan demanded the unredacted version be released.

Here’s the full transcript, without the omissions:

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

As you can see, the redacted parts were clearly about ISIS, which everyone knew already.

This is the explanation given by the DOJ/FBI for why they redacted it in the first place and why they reversed:

The purpose of releasing the partial transcript of the shooter’s interaction with 911 operators was to provide transparency, while remaining sensitive to the interests of the surviving victims, their families, and the integrity of the ongoing investigation. We also did not want to provide the killer or terrorist organizations with a publicity platform for hateful propaganda. Unfortunately, the unreleased portions of the transcript that named the terrorist organizations and leaders have caused an unnecessary distraction from the hard work that the FBI and our law enforcement partners have been doing to investigate this heinous crime. As much of this information had been previously reported, we have re-issued the complete transcript to include these references in order to provide the highest level of transparency possible under the circumstances.

[image via screengrab]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/21/omar-mateen-gay-lover

ORLANDO (CBSNewYork) — The alleged male lover of Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen claims he did the shooting as “revenge” against Latino men.

The man, who spoke to Univision on the condition of anonymity, said Mateen held a grudge against Latino men he met at the gay nightclub Pulse because he felt used by them.

“I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge,” the man who said he was Mateen’s lover for two months told Univision.

The man told Univision that the FBI has interviewed him three times about Mateen. Univision reported that FBI said they have met with the man.

“He adored Latinos, gay Latinos, with brown skin, but he felt rejected. He felt used by them,” the man said. “There were moments in the Pulse nightclub that made him feel really bad. Guys used him. That really affected him.”

The man claimed that Mateen was upset after having a sexual encounter with two Puerto Rican men after one of them revealed he was HIV positive.

“He was terrified that he was infected,” the man told Univision. “I asked him, ‘Did you do a test?’ Yes. He went to the pharmacy and did the test … it came out negative, but it doesn’t come out right away. It takes four, five months.

“When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was, ‘I’m going to make them pay for what they did to me.’”

The called Mateen a “very sweet guy” and said he met him last year through a gay dating app.

CBS News and the Los Angeles Times previously reported that Mateen used gay dating apps. He also frequented the Pulse nightclub before killing 49 people more than one week ago.

The man claims he and Mateen met around 20 times, with the last meeting taking place in December. He said Mateen never revealed his name to him, but told him that he was 35 and married with a son. He told Univision that he believed Mateen’s wife knew that he went to gay bars and that his marriage was to hide the fact that he was “100 percent” gay.

CBS News reported that on the night of the shooting Mateen went into the club and received a wristband and left. He then returned nearly two hours later to begin his attack.

Mateen pledged allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria during the attack on Facebook and 911 calls.

The FBI previously investigated him for possible terrorist ties but those investigations were closed due to lack of evidence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
That terrorist bitch he was married too definately knew about this. 

________________________ ______________

The gunman who shot and killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando this month bought plane tickets to travel to San Francisco one day before the massacre, according to media reports.

Omar Mateen bought tickets for himself, his wife Noor Zahi Salman, and his child to travel to San Francisco from West Palm Beach in July, CNN reported Tuesday.

A day after the purchase, he killed 49 people and left 53 injured after he opened fire at the Pulse Orlando nightclub on June 12. Mateen, 29, died during an exchange of gunfire with police.

It was not clear why Mateen made travel plans beforehand.

Mateen’s wife is a Bay Area native who grew up in Rodeo. Salman married Mateen, her second husband, around 2013 and moved with him to Fort Pierce, Fla., an Atlantic Coast town 120 miles southeast of Orlando.

RELATED STORIES

Senate votes down gun control measures, including Feinstein bill

'Angels' to block Westboro Baptist Church's protest at Orlando memorial

Florida killer’s wife, ex-East Bay resident, reportedly knew plot

She was being investigated by the FBI in connection with the shooting.

Salman, 30, had been living in Chicago, but moved back to Rodeo shortly before her 2009 divorce, according to Contra Costa County Superior Court records. She studied at the now-defunct Heald College, a for-profit business school, and later worked at Kmart in Pinole and a grocery store in Richmond until 2010, according to her online resume.

A neighbor, Sarwan Kaur, said Salman’s mother was upset that her daughter almost never visited after her marriage to Mateen. Mateen’s first wife, Sitora Yusifiy, has told reporters that he was abusive and mentally unstable.

Salman reportedly told investigators she did not know about the planned attack. She also said she pleaded with Mateen to stay before he left their Fort Pierce home carrying a bag of guns before the shooting, according to CNN.

San Francisco Chronicle staff writers Kimberly Veklerov and Evan Sernoffsky contributed to this report.
Jenna Lyons is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer. Email: jlyons@sfchronicle.com Twitter: @JennaJourno

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
← August 9th – 2016 Presidential Election – Open Discussion ThreadSecretary Clinton “Short Circuits” Again… →
Florida DNC Invites Orlando Terrorist Father to Hillary Clinton Rally – Seddique Mateen Accepts and Attends…
Posted on August 9, 2016   by sundance
Holy cow, this is EPIC.  Lets see if the national media reports on this story.  The Florida DNC sent a rally invitation to the father of the Orlando Pulse Nightclub Terrorist, Omar Mateen.

You might remember all of those pictures of Seddique Mateen in Washington DC meeting with State Department officials and Democrat members of congress.

Well apparently Omar’s father, Seddique Mateen, a full-throated DNC supporter, accepted the invitation and was caught on camera sitting directly behind Hillary Clinton and cheering for her during the event in Kissimmee.

Omar mateen clinton rally

omar mateen clinton rally 2

But wait, it gets even better.  Mr. Seddique Mateen gave a recorded interview to WPTV News.  The media who noticed his attendance, and obviously recognized the severity of this optically, was so gobsmacked,… well you just have to listen to them…. it’s hilarious.

orlando 8

FLORIDA – Hillary Clinton spoke to a crowd in Kissimee, just south of Orlando.  She was supposed to be talking jobs, but started the speech off paying tribute to those affected by the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

“I know how many people, families, loved ones, and friends are still grieving, and we will be with you as you rebuild your lives.”

WPTV happened to notice the man, who has a mustache and was wearing a red hat, behind Secretary Clinton. That’s Seddique Mateen.

We asked Mateen what he was thinking about when Clinton spoke about the Orlando incident.

“We’ve been cooperating with the federal government, and that’s about it,” he said. “Thank you.”  Mateen didn’t want to answer any other questions, but just hours later, we ran into him by chance at a rest stop on the way back to West Palm Beach.  He wanted to do an interview and show us a sign he made for Clinton.

omar mateen clinton rally 3

“Hillary Clinton is good for United States versus Donald Trump, who has no solutions,” he said.

We asked what went into his decision to go to the event right near Orlando, where the Pulse Nightclub shooting happened.

“I spoke a lot about that and wish that my son joined the army and fought ISIS. That would be much better,” he said.

When questioned whether Clinton’s campaign knew he was going to the event and sitting directly behind the presidential candidate, Mateen said, ” It’s a Democratic party, so everyone can join.”

Finally we asked if he thought some people would be surprised to see him there, especially given the proximity to Orlando.

“Why they should be surprised?  I love the United States, and I’ve been living here a long time,” Mateen said.  (read more with full video)

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/09/florida-dnc-invites-orlando-terrorist-father-to-hillary-clinton-rally-seddique-mateen-accepts-and-attends/