Author Topic: GB liberals and euro-fags pissing themselves over Trump  (Read 10286 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: GB liberals and euro-fags pissing themselves over Trump
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2016, 12:53:58 AM »
A US congresswoman said she believes Trump may be a democrat plant, in the race to help clinton get elected.

This may end up being the case... Trump is ousted at the convention by the GOP before he can wreck things further.

Yes, good post.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2016, 01:14:55 AM »
Dude, you caused a double-post meltdown.

Well fucking done, champ.
haha

240 is getting real annoying now that he post the same thing 10000 timer per day

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2016, 01:24:14 AM »
haha

240 is getting real annoying now that he post the same thing 10000 timer per day

Remember way back when '240 or Bust' (or whatever the fuck he was called) (the MOST absolute retarded username in Getbig history, by the way) used to "own" pros and shit? Posting semi-interesting stuff?

Yeah, well now we're stuck with this dummy.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2016, 01:35:04 AM »
Remember way back when '240 or Bust' (or whatever the fuck he was called) (the MOST absolute retarded username in Getbig history, by the way) used to "own" pros and shit? Posting semi-interesting stuff?

Yeah, well now we're stuck with this dummy.

yeah a former shell of himself whos posts are getting old faster then my north korea schtick

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2016, 02:00:04 AM »
yeah a former shell of himself whos posts are getting old faster then my north korea schtick

Ha! Well played, imposter!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2016, 02:05:13 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2016, 03:19:39 PM »
haha

And not even getting paid a penny a post to shill!

I'm not sure who is more of an idiot, the idiot, or the guy who argues with the idiot on the Internet.  If the first person is truly an idiot and the person arguing has some brains, then the person with the brains is actually more of an idiot than the idiot, because they are wasting their brains arguing on the Internet with an idiot.  And of course, what does that make the person who points out that the person arguing with an idiot is an idiot?  The biggest idiot of all?  I'm guilty.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2016, 04:18:26 PM »
How can a man ever in their life vote Democrat it shouldn't matter who the candidate is go against everything a man should be against.

That didn't used to be true but with the far left progressives at the party helm, it is now.  Hillary...I can't believe that is likely to be our next president.  Horrible.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2016, 04:21:42 PM »
I would hang off a bridge by my eyelids just for even thinking of that.

I'm not solidly behind Trump either but you have to vote man and we can't rubber stamp Hillary as our next president, its just a disaster.  I would vote for Gary Johnson if I thought he'd have any chance.  Voting for Trump mostly as a vote against Hillary. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2016, 05:30:24 PM »
I'm not solidly behind Trump either but you have to vote man and we can't rubber stamp Hillary as our next president, its just a disaster.  I would vote for Gary Johnson if I thought he'd have any chance.  Voting for Trump mostly as a vote against Hillary. 

I'll vote. I do like Gary Johnson but I seriously think the left lost their best candidate early on. Too bad we're stuck with these two morons.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »
The funny 240 of yesteryear has long since dwindled to a pile of liberal sentiment and straw grasping.

This is even worse than his savage sympathizer mentality he displayed during the Fergeson fiasco.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2016, 07:07:24 PM »
Johnson sucks.  I'd gamble Trump over him, any day.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2016, 10:28:12 PM »
FOX News and right wing radio is doing a stellar job at 'informing' and mobilizing its base, I'll say that much.  We've got $30k/year cocky white trash rednecks (read: cops) walking around with honorary PhD's in political science straight from Glenn Beck's chalk board.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2016, 07:05:51 AM »
Trump campaign manager just bailed. 

Trump doesn't care that Hilary has a massive money lead.  He's not buying ads or building infrastructure in battleground states. 

Trump is trying to lose.  He's tanking it.  And his people are realizing it, and they'll run for the doors so it doesn't look like their own incompetence. 

Campaign is in crisis mode.  Intentionally. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2016, 07:11:55 AM »

Trump doesn't care that Hilary has a massive money lead.  He's not buying ads or building infrastructure in battleground states. 

Trump is trying to lose.  He's tanking it.  And his people are realizing it, and they'll run for the doors so it doesn't look like their own incompetence. 

240, do you think this was intentional? Or, do you think Trump is just giving up hope?
X

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2016, 08:38:22 AM »

Or he could deliberately be putting himself out of the limelight for a while.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2016, 09:03:24 AM »
funny thread, im lib and like trump.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2016, 09:05:14 AM »
The civilised world NEEDS America to vote in Trump. I hope that then it ll start a wave of common sense and hopefully soon Britain will have a real PM like Thatcher again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2016, 08:37:42 PM »
Trump's campaign is in horrible shape, making no money, not filling key roles, and people at the top leaving.

Non-scary version: Trump is a dem plant trying to sabotage his own campaign so hilary can win.

Scary version?  Trump REALLY IS trying his hardest, and he's just this inept and incompetent at running a campaign.  If one cannot run a campaign, how can he run a friggin' country?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2016, 08:41:13 PM »
Trump's campaign is in horrible shape, making no money, not filling key roles, and people at the top leaving.

Non-scary version: Trump is a dem plant trying to sabotage his own campaign so hilary can win.

Scary version?  Trump REALLY IS trying his hardest, and he's just this inept and incompetent at running a campaign.  If one cannot run a campaign, how can he run a friggin' country?

He's "building a wall," dummy.

That's how.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2016, 08:45:59 PM »
He's "building a wall," dummy.

That's how.

His campaign is in shambles.   Another top staffer got himself fired today after a rude tweet.

Imagine if Trump really is trying hard to run a campaign, and he really is this shitty at it.  Said he's not worried if he is 1/2 billion behind Hilary.   He's not worried about his infrastructure not being in place in battleground states.  He's just not worried about it, even tho he's gone from +3 in polls to -7 in the past 2 weeks. 

Scary version is that he's just this bad at managing things.   Non-scary version is Trump tanking it for Hilary.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2016, 09:10:47 PM »
His campaign is in shambles.   Another top staffer got himself fired today after a rude tweet.

Imagine if Trump really is trying hard to run a campaign, and he really is this shitty at it.  Said he's not worried if he is 1/2 billion behind Hilary.   He's not worried about his infrastructure not being in place in battleground states.  He's just not worried about it, even tho he's gone from +3 in polls to -7 in the past 2 weeks.  

Scary version is that he's just this bad at managing things.   Non-scary version is Trump tanking it for Hilary.

Maybe you don't read so good.

Wall, I said. He's building a wall.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2016, 10:29:43 PM »
Maybe you don't read so good.

Wall, I said. He's building a wall.